Woman born in Nazi Germany: Trump isn't like Hitler rioting leftist are

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A woman who was born in Nazi Germany says that what reminds her of Hitler more than anything else isn’t Donald Trump, but the rioting leftists who are attempting to shut down free speech on college campuses.
Woman Born in Nazi Germany: Trump Isn’t Like Hitler, Rioting Leftists Are

"What reminds me more of Hitler than anything else (is) the destruction of freedom of speech on college campuses"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We've said on here before, what a shame people in other Countries can see how Trump is not Hitler and how Obama was the Hitler. Funny how the leftist zombies have flipped it.

A woman who was born in Nazi Germany says that what reminds her of Hitler more than anything else isn’t Donald Trump, but the rioting leftists who are attempting to shut down free speech on college campuses.

"What reminds me more of Hitler than anything else (is) the destruction of freedom of speech on college campuses"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We've said on here before, what a shame people in other Countries can see how Trump is not Hitler and how Obama was the Hitler. Funny how the leftist zombies have flipped it.

Yep....

I started a thread using the same article, yesterday?

It's a good article for sure. The Nazi lefties avoid these threads because they know it's true.

You always find the good stuff.

Alex Jones, OMG. You think Bush blew up the twin towers, too, don't you?

Yup, Alex Jones.

Currently more relevant, more trusted and with a better track record than CNN, the HuffPo, and the NYT combined.

Kitty Werthmann, a holocaust survivor, also speaks of the ways that the lefties of the US are following in Nazi footsteps.

And the left denounces her as a Jewish crackpot, of course. Cuz they aren't like Nazis at all!

Kitty Werthmann, a holocaust survivor, also speaks of the ways that the lefties of the US are following in Nazi footsteps.

And the left denounces her as a Jewish crackpot, of course. Cuz they aren't like Nazis at all!

Oh yes I have seen her before , She was used often to try and make the idiots see what Obama was doing to the Country. The leftist nuts are just as stupid today.

It floors me how these lunatics have taken everything Obama was doing and blaming Trump for it. Meanwhile Obama is the one who ran the Country like Hitler and these stupid morons never said a word they got off on it..
Talk about gawd damn idiots.

Logical fallacy, omg.

I told you. They hate history. They deny it and attack the people who try to share it.

Logical fallacy, omg.

I told you. They hate history. They deny it and attack the people who try to share it.

And they are to flippen stupid to realize why many schools are starting to take it out of the system how mind blowing is that. Removing history there is something seriously wrong with these rejects.

If people are going to make WWII analogies then do it correctly: the Muslims are the Nazis, the MSM is the propaganda, the progressives/liberals are the masses of Nazi supporters, and everyone else are the Jews.

Forum List

Back