Woman brutally beaten on Chicago train while bystanders just watch and enjoy

To bad she wasnt armed.

Then she would shoot them and be under attack from the BLM gang.
Why? She is not a cop and she was attacked. I wouldnt have any problem with her shooting one of the people that attacked her.

But you'd have a problem with the cops shooting them during the commission of the same crime.
What if it was a black cop doing the shooting?
Who told you I would have a problem? Are you illiterate or did you neglect to read my posts?

To bad she wasnt armed.

Why? She is not a cop and she was attacked. I wouldnt have any problem with her shooting one of the people that attacked her.

Had she been a cop, under the same circumstances, would you be ok with her shooting them?
Depends. As a cop she could have just flashed her badge since she would have been able to see the impending danger.

And ruin the chance to get rid of some world class pieces of shit that would only attack someone else later? I dont think so....

So you can't control yourself. Got it.

Maybe you do need chained up and kept away from civilized society.

Guess all those racists were right after all.
That wont stop me from beating your ass if you were to call me nigga in person. You just admitted you couldnt control yourself from doing so. An ass beating is the consequence of your lack of control.

You're the one who is talking about flying into a rage and physically assaulting people over a sound because it hurts you somehow.
My dog does the same thing when the doorbell rings.

You're no better than a mindless animal with that kind of behavior.
He sure doesn't help his cause by reinforcing racial stereotypes.
My cause is to beat your ass if you call me a nigga to my face. You dont really believe what you think about racial stereotypes makes a difference to me do you?
laugh.gif
My mistake. Your cause is violence.
Nice work, Keep digging...
Of course its violence. That violence will teach you the lessen you need to learn regarding losing control and calling me a nigga.
laugh.gif

To bad she wasnt armed.

Had she been a cop, under the same circumstances, would you be ok with her shooting them?
Depends. As a cop she could have just flashed her badge since she would have been able to see the impending danger.

And ruin the chance to get rid of some world class pieces of shit that would only attack someone else later? I dont think so....
No one ever accused you of thinking. In fact I heard there are special instructions pinned to your shirt to call an adult when you need to think.

To bad she wasnt armed.

But you'd have a problem with the cops shooting them during the commission of the same crime.
Who told you I would have a problem? Are you illiterate or did you neglect to read my posts?

You certainly insinuated that.
Still having problems with the nuances of the english language after all those years of ebonics?

Nobody has to justify themselves to you. You call me a nigga and you get your ass beat as a consequence. If you dont like that then control yourself.

That wont stop me from beating your ass if you were to call me nigga in person. You just admitted you couldnt control yourself from doing so. An ass beating is the consequence of your lack of control.

You're the one who is talking about flying into a rage and physically assaulting people over a sound because it hurts you somehow.

My cause is to beat your ass if you call me a nigga to my face. You dont really believe what you think about racial stereotypes makes a difference to me do you?
laugh.gif
Your are super sensitive and insecure; so yes I do believe what I think makes a difference to you.

To bad she wasnt armed.

Still having problems with the nuances of the english language after all those years of ebonics?
Youre just illiterate. I never insinuated that.

No one ever accused you of thinking. In fact I heard there are special instructions pinned to your shirt to call an adult when you need to think.

How nice of you to defend your brothers...a misguided defense but I expect that from you.

laugh.gif
Your are super sensitive and insecure; so yes I do believe what I think makes a difference to you.
I will allow you your beliefs. I hope they make you feel better.

How nice of you to defend your brothers...a misguided defense but I expect that from you.
Stop whining. You sound like an emotional half wit.
laugh.gif

If the perps had a dad he'd look like Obama.
If the victim had a brain she wouldnt be a victim.
Da fuk??? She was listening to her phone, which was in her pocket. So now its HER fault???
She should have been looking at her surroundings instead of listening to her phone. its her fault for being a convenient victim. That doesnt make the crack heads any less guilty.
Are you shitting me? She was too busy celebrating diversity.

laugh.gif
It's not a belief it's a fact, you've plastered evidence of it all over this thread!!

If the perps had a dad he'd look like Obama.
If the victim had a brain she wouldnt be a victim.
Da fuk??? She was listening to her phone, which was in her pocket. So now its HER fault???
She should have been looking at her surroundings instead of listening to her phone. its her fault for being a convenient victim. That doesnt make the crack heads any less guilty.
Are you shitting me? She was too busy celebrating diversity.
She probably did that the night prior. Maybe she was too tired to see the crack heads stalking her.

laugh.gif
It's not a belief it's a fact, you've plastered evidence of it all over this thread!!
if that makes you feel better then I will allow you to believe it.

To bad she wasnt armed.

Talk about illiterate.....

"No I mean cops that are competent and can do their jobs without planting shit on people and then shooting them because they are inbred white racists. "

And again thanks for defending us white folks.

laugh.gif

I'm not whining about police shooting criminals...that would be you.

To bad she wasnt armed.

"No I mean cops that are competent and can do their jobs without planting shit on people and then shooting them because they are inbred white racists. "

I understand you are too simple minded to understand what you just quoted. Its a shame you cant understand your own language.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
if that makes you feel better then I will allow you to believe it.
You'll allow? Thanks you insecure over sensitive wussy.

laugh.gif

I'm not whining about police shooting criminals...that would be you.
Your whining because you are mad at me. Youre an emotional half with.

I understand you are too simple minded to understand what you just quoted. Its a shame you cant understand your own language.
laugh.gif

The problem is in your punctuation,not my reading comprehension.

Forum List

Back