Woman brutally beaten on Chicago train while bystanders just watch and enjoy

My cause is to beat your ass if you call me a nigga to my face. You dont really believe what you think about racial stereotypes makes a difference to me do you?
laugh.gif
Your are super sensitive and insecure; so yes I do believe what I think makes a difference to you.
I will allow you your beliefs. I hope they make you feel better.
It's not a belief it's a fact, you've plastered evidence of it all over this thread!!
if that makes you feel better then I will allow you to believe it.
You'll allow? Thanks you insecure over sensitive wussy.
Yes boy. i allow.

Says the guy thats emotional and angry.
laugh.gif

Who told you I would have a problem? Are you illiterate or did you neglect to read my posts?

You certainly insinuated that.
Still having problems with the nuances of the english language after all those years of ebonics?
Youre just illiterate. I never insinuated that.
Why? She is not a cop and she was attacked. I wouldnt have any problem with her shooting one of the people that attacked her.

But you'd have a problem with the cops shooting them during the commission of the same crime.
What if it was a black cop doing the shooting?
Who told you I would have a problem? Are you illiterate or did you neglect to read my posts?

Talk about illiterate.....

"No I mean cops that are competent and can do their jobs without planting shit on people and then shooting them because they are inbred white racists. "

And again thanks for defending us white folks.
I understand you are too simple minded to understand what you just quoted. Its a shame you cant understand your own language.
laugh.gif

The problem is in your punctuation,not my reading comprehension.
Obviously its your reading comprehension if you are letting punctuation blow your mind.

Man beats young girl for phone on public transit. His slut joins in. Used phone worth $200 max? Kill them all. No hope.
Especially since those ******* could get an Obamaphone with no questions asked. I hope Justice comes to that young girl. I've ridden the Blue Line before and it bothers me that something like this could happen. Finally, I hope the two men who watched and did nothing can't sleep at night from guilt. Where are the men these days?

And ruin the chance to get rid of some world class pieces of shit that would only attack someone else later? I dont think so....
No one ever accused you of thinking. In fact I heard there are special instructions pinned to your shirt to call an adult when you need to think.

How nice of you to defend your brothers...a misguided defense but I expect that from you.
Stop whining. You sound like an emotional half wit.
laugh.gif

I'm not whining about police shooting criminals...that would be you.
Your whining because you are mad at me. Youre an emotional half with.

What do I have to whine about? Cops are bailing out on the ghettos and more of your idiot buddies are being killed.
It's a win,win as was noted earlier.

No one ever accused you of thinking. In fact I heard there are special instructions pinned to your shirt to call an adult when you need to think.

How nice of you to defend your brothers...a misguided defense but I expect that from you.
Stop whining. You sound like an emotional half wit.
laugh.gif

I'm not whining about police shooting criminals...that would be you.
Your whining because you are mad at me. Youre an emotional half with.

What do I have to whine about? Cops are bailing out on the ghettos and more of your idiot buddies are being killed.
It's a win,win as was noted earlier.
Obviously you are whining due to your inferiority complex. Why else would you claim i was defending the crack heads that attacked her?
laugh.gif

If you were to call me a nigga in person I'd beat your ass. If you want self control then control yourself from calling names before you start lecturing someone on self control you cave monkey.

The next time someone calls me a bucktooth-moron I am going to...er wait a minute,...never mind.
You should knock some of their teeth out so they understand its not a good thing to call people names.
My god you're a wussy!!
Do you feel braver now for calling me a wussy on the internet? :laugh:
Yes I do feel better...just highlighting the obvious. And I'd say it to your face.
No you wouldnt. I gurantee you that.

The next time someone calls me a bucktooth-moron I am going to...er wait a minute,...never mind.
You should knock some of their teeth out so they understand its not a good thing to call people names.
My god you're a wussy!!
Yes I do feel better...just highlighting the obvious. And I'd say it to your face.

So even wussy would send you into a violent fit of rage?

My god you're a wussy!!

Nothing sends me into a violent rage except child molesters.

My god you're a wussy!!

You get jealous, dont you. Your rage is nothing more than uncontrollable sobbing. :laugh:

You get jealous, dont you. Your rage is nothing more than uncontrollable sobbing. :laugh:

This must have touched a nerve with you. Youre nothing to be jealous of. You should be ashamed of yourself.
laugh.gif

My god you're a wussy!!

Is it just me, or has this debate degenerated to the level of a 7th grade civics class?

My god you're a wussy!!

Is it just me, or has this debate degenerated to the level of a 7th grade civics class?
Probably. I have a way of bringing out the worst in emotional cripples such as TexM3 and the others that are upset regarding my posts.

To me, those who don't do a thing to try and stop it should go down just as hard as the perp if not harder.

God bless you and the girl always!!!

Holly
I dont know if you can convict someone for not getting involved. Crack heads are dangerous and can carry diseases.
If the incident is on film, everyone who is seen in the film not lifting a finger could be found and charged for not trying to stop it from happening.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

To me, those who don't do a thing to try and stop it should go down just as hard as the perp if not harder.

Holly
I dont know if you can convict someone for not getting involved. Crack heads are dangerous and can carry diseases.
If the incident is on film, whoever is seen in the film not lifting a finger can be found.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Has nothing to do with my point. Can you charge someone with "not helping"?

^^^ In a situation like the one that we are talking about here, in my opinion, charging people for their decision to do nothing should be allowed because it was a matter of life and death. The girl could've been killed. Doing nothing only helped the perpetrator prevail.

Holly

^^^ In a situation like the one that we are talking about here, in my opinion, charging people for their decision to do nothing should be allowed because it was a matter of life and death. The girl could've been killed. Doing nothing only helped the perpetrator prevail.

Holly

That's never going to happen. Even if she was ripped to pieces and the dindus ate her liver nothing would have happened to onlookers. That's city entertainment.

My god you're a wussy!!

Probably. I have a way of bringing out the worst in emotional cripples such as TexM3 and the others that are upset regarding my posts.

If You want to have some caustic venom spewed on you, try discussing things with Cecilie 1200. That girl is never short on gratuities insults. She is pretty easy to rile up to the point of foaming at the mouth.

I'm betting she called some Black person a nigga.

So what if she did? Does that give someone the right to lay hands on someone else because that person said something offensive?

The next time someone calls me a hillbilly or a cracker, can I beat the shit out of that person or am I expected to exercise a modicum of self-control?
If you were to call me a nigga in person I'd beat your ass. If you want self control then control yourself from calling names before you start lecturing someone on self control you cave monkey.

You'd try to beat their ass anyway.

Forum List

Back