Woman brutally beaten on Chicago train while bystanders just watch and enjoy

My god you're a wussy!!
Do you feel braver now for calling me a wussy on the internet? :laugh:
Yes I do feel better...just highlighting the obvious. And I'd say it to your face.
No you wouldnt. I gurantee you that.

Is it just me, or has this debate degenerated to the level of a 7th grade civics class?
Probably. I have a way of bringing out the worst in emotional cripples such as TexM3 and the others that are upset regarding my posts.
Oh please. You're the board's comic relief. You're a parody.

Yes I do feel better...just highlighting the obvious. And I'd say it to your face.

Is it just me, or has this debate degenerated to the level of a 7th grade civics class?
Probably. I have a way of bringing out the worst in emotional cripples such as TexM3 and the others that are upset regarding my posts.

And it continues....

You're no better than a mindless animal with that kind of behavior.

Yep, and there is no living with them any more than one can live with a rabid dog.
So what are you going to do about it other than talk shit on the internet? ......The answer is nothing.

This from the guy who only took two and a half years to get 52K posts on ONE website ! :laugh:
Thats pretty awesome. I excel at everything I do. Thanks for pointing that out.

No i wont give you any dick. Dont beg. Youre a comedy.

She was alert...see perceived the threat.......

If she perceived the threat then she is dumber than i originally thought. She should have moved her ass.

She's been conditioned by dickwads like you who tell her she's racist to move to another seat away from a black person.
Thats not racism. Thats ignorance which has zero to do with seeing two crack heads stalking you. If she cant tell the difference between danger and Black people she got what she deserved.

I'm betting she called some Black person a nigga.

So what if she did? Does that give someone the right to lay hands on someone else because that person said something offensive?

The next time someone calls me a hillbilly or a cracker, can I beat the shit out of that person or am I expected to exercise a modicum of self-control?
If you were to call me a nigga in person I'd beat your ass. If you want self control then control yourself from calling names before you start lecturing someone on self control you cave monkey.

You'd try to beat their ass anyway.
Everything I try I succeed in. I'm fucking unstoppable.

Who says they were crack heads?
I did. Are you really that emotionally distressed that you are trying to find something to argue with me about?
laugh.gif
You're not that important enough to me. Mine was a sincere question. How do we know they were crackheads since they haven't been caught? You don't have to respond if you don't want to,

Now I know you're going to find this difficult to believe, but the suspects are black.

CHICAGO -- Police are seeking two suspects in the brutal beating of a woman who was riding the CTA Blue Line yesterday morning.

The beating happened around 10 a.m Thursday on a CTA Blue Line train headed west, approaching the Kedzie-Homan stop.

19-year-old DePaul student Jessica Hughes was on her way home to Berwyn from a morning class and says after a large group of people got off the train at the UIC Halstead stop, a man moved to the seat in front of her, turned around and attacked.

“He grabs me, pushes me to the floor and starts beating on my head repeatedly,” Jessica said.

The man wanted Jessica’s phone. It was in her pocket. A woman who was with the attacker jumped in and punched Jessica in the nose, breaking it.

All the while, two male passengers stood by and watched.

“He kept beating on me. I'm yelling help to the other people and no one came “

The suspects did not get Jessica's phone. They ran off the train.

The attackers were captured on surveillance video.

“I'm just hoping everything they need is on that video,” Jessica said. “And they're able to get those people that did this to me.”She described the attacker as an African American man in his mid-20's. She says he had facial hair, was wearing a blue Ralph Lauren polo hat, a grey hoodie and baggy pants that were sagging below his waist.

She says the woman, also African American in her mid-20's was extremely thin, with long black hair.

Chicago police are investigating, but had not interviewed Jessica yet when WGN News spoke with her earlier this afternoon.

CTA released a statement saying:

CTA continues to work closely with CPD as they investigate the matter, which includes reviewing and providing them with any video surveillance footage.
Overall, serious crime is very rare on CTA trains and buses, averaging seven incidents for every 10 million rides in 2015.
CTA has more than 23,000 security cameras across all stations, buses and trains; it's one of the few system-wide networks in the nation and has proved to be an invaluable tool for police investigating crimes committed on or near CTA property. In fact, the cameras are a contributing factor behind the 25 percent decrease in crime reported across CTA properties in 2015 - the fourth straight year that crimes have decreased on the CTA.

Woman attacked while riding Blue Line, suspects sought

I bet they were Americans too. BUILD A WALL, STOP THEM GETTING OUT.
Your encouragement for this type of behavior is noted.

Jeezus foowkin khureyest!

It's all about winning some game for you, isn't it?

Now I know you're going to find this difficult to believe, but the suspects are black.

CHICAGO -- Police are seeking two suspects in the brutal beating of a woman who was riding the CTA Blue Line yesterday morning.

The beating happened around 10 a.m Thursday on a CTA Blue Line train headed west, approaching the Kedzie-Homan stop.

19-year-old DePaul student Jessica Hughes was on her way home to Berwyn from a morning class and says after a large group of people got off the train at the UIC Halstead stop, a man moved to the seat in front of her, turned around and attacked.

“He grabs me, pushes me to the floor and starts beating on my head repeatedly,” Jessica said.

The man wanted Jessica’s phone. It was in her pocket. A woman who was with the attacker jumped in and punched Jessica in the nose, breaking it.

“I'm just hoping everything they need is on that video,” Jessica said. “And they're able to get those people that did this to me.”She described the attacker as an African American man in his mid-20's. She says he had facial hair, was wearing a blue Ralph Lauren polo hat, a grey hoodie and baggy pants that were sagging below his waist.

She says the woman, also African American in her mid-20's was extremely thin, with long black hair.

Chicago police are investigating, but had not interviewed Jessica yet when WGN News spoke with her earlier this afternoon.

CTA continues to work closely with CPD as they investigate the matter, which includes reviewing and providing them with any video surveillance footage.
Overall, serious crime is very rare on CTA trains and buses, averaging seven incidents for every 10 million rides in 2015.
CTA has more than 23,000 security cameras across all stations, buses and trains; it's one of the few system-wide networks in the nation and has proved to be an invaluable tool for police investigating crimes committed on or near CTA property. In fact, the cameras are a contributing factor behind the 25 percent decrease in crime reported across CTA properties in 2015 - the fourth straight year that crimes have decreased on the CTA.

No winning is for liberals to quit using the fuckin race card! But you can't, because you would lose most of the black vote. Get a fucking life and quit blaming others for your incompetence.

No winning is for liberals to quit using the fuckin race card! But you can't, because you would lose most of the black vote. Get a fucking life and quit blaming others for your incompetence.

Seeing as you're in the mood for nonsense, your grammar sucks, and probably your grandma too.....

See, I can play the silly games too. Orrrr you know you could actually talk properly, but I've seen this isn't going to happen. I won't be wasting any more of my time on your nonsense.

Seeing as you're in the mood for nonsense, your grammar sucks, and probably your grandma too.....

See, I can play the silly games too. Orrrr you know you could actually talk properly, but I've seen this isn't going to happen. I won't be wasting any more of my time on your nonsense.
funny-pictures-dumpaday-375.jpg

This from the guy who only took two and a half years to get 52K posts on ONE website ! :laugh:
I dont think that there is anything more pathetic than people who live vicarious lives over the internet.
Now you guys are jealous of my post count. Youre both pretty pathetic if my post count (which i am proud of) is your last gasp at relevance.
laugh.gif
See you DO have something to be proud of.
Who told you I didnt?

When I was stationed in Korea I was stunned to see the youths give up their seats to elders on the subway. Here they are more likely to get mugged. I don't think its entirely a color thing. Its a parents didn't beat their asses enough when they were young and teach them to respect others thing.

tiggered59, the issue is that afro americans are a protected racial group even though they are way more likely to commit violent crime than any other group. The cops did not even indicate they were interested in tracking down the savages who attacked the girl. The MSM is silent on this, yet goes ape shit when San Francisco cops joke about the savages they have to deal with day in and day out. If the girl being assaulted defended herself and shot the savages, she would be crucified by the MSM and local DA, and OBama and all the other race hustlers were emerge from under their rocks.

most likely if a by stander had stepped in to help and hurt either of the two attackers they would have been sued. thats the kind of world we live in today, which is why no one steps in to help anymore.

Forum List

Back