Woman brutally beaten on Chicago train while bystanders just watch and enjoy

Awe, poor white girl got beat by blacks.....next? As much as ww love them some blacks, why is this an issue?

No big issue, just another day in Chicago. Only lesson I can take from this is people need to start HURTING people who do these things, Those two thugs should be in wheel chairs for a while

I bet they were Americans too. BUILD A WALL, STOP THEM GETTING OUT.
Your encouragement for this type of behavior is noted.

Jeezus foowkin khureyest!

It's all about winning some game for you, isn't it?
No winning is for liberals to quit using the fuckin race card! But you can't, because you would lose most of the black vote. Get a fucking life and quit blaming others for your incompetence.

Seeing as you're in the mood for nonsense, your grammar sucks, and probably your grandma too.....

See, I can play the silly games too. Orrrr you know you could actually talk properly, but I've seen this isn't going to happen. I won't be wasting any more of my time on your nonsense.
View attachment 73567

No, I'm not a grammar nazi. However you annoyed me with your shit response, so I thought I'd annoy you back. Seems I was spot on with my assessment of you then.

Your encouragement for this type of behavior is noted.

Jeezus foowkin khureyest!

It's all about winning some game for you, isn't it?
No winning is for liberals to quit using the fuckin race card! But you can't, because you would lose most of the black vote. Get a fucking life and quit blaming others for your incompetence.

Seeing as you're in the mood for nonsense, your grammar sucks, and probably your grandma too.....

See, I can play the silly games too. Orrrr you know you could actually talk properly, but I've seen this isn't going to happen. I won't be wasting any more of my time on your nonsense.
View attachment 73567

No, I'm not a grammar nazi. However you annoyed me with your shit response, so I thought I'd annoy you back. Seems I was spot on with my assessment of you then.
You don't annoy me, you actually amuse me.
you-are-a-big-idiot.jpg

Awe, poor white girl got beat by blacks.....next? As much as ww love them some blacks, why is this an issue?

No big issue, just another day in Chicago. Only lesson I can take from this is people need to start HURTING people who do these things, Those two thugs should be in wheel chairs for a while
Wheelchairs connected by electrically conductive wires to a deadly high voltage and high amperage generator.

Wheelchairs connected by electrically conductive wires to a deadly high voltage and high amperage generator.

Sounds like your redecorating again, TMI:banana::banana:

Forum List

Back