Woman brutally beaten on Chicago train while bystanders just watch and enjoy

I'm betting she called some Black person a nigga.

So what if she did? Does that give someone the right to lay hands on someone else because that person said something offensive?

The next time someone calls me a hillbilly or a cracker, can I beat the shit out of that person or am I expected to exercise a modicum of self-control?
If you were to call me a nigga in person I'd beat your ass. If you want self control then control yourself from calling names before you start lecturing someone on self control you cave monkey.

What if the person were black and called you that? Would you beat their ass too?
Depends on the context.

Fair enough, when is it ok, when is it not?

To bad she wasnt armed.

Then she would shoot them and be under attack from the BLM gang.
Why? She is not a cop and she was attacked. I wouldnt have any problem with her shooting one of the people that attacked her.

Had she been a cop, under the same circumstances, would you be ok with her shooting them?
Depends. As a cop she could have just flashed her badge since she would have been able to see the impending danger.

So you have no self-control? You just have to give into your anger?

Were the Kluckers right? Do blacks have no self-control? Are you little more than animals who can't behave?
Whatever makes you think twice about being brave enough to call me a nigga to my face. If it makes you feel better to think I am a little more than an animal have at it.

Do white people have the same justification to attack a black person who calls them cracker?

So what if she did? Does that give someone the right to lay hands on someone else because that person said something offensive?

The next time someone calls me a hillbilly or a cracker, can I beat the shit out of that person or am I expected to exercise a modicum of self-control?
If you were to call me a nigga in person I'd beat your ass. If you want self control then control yourself from calling names before you start lecturing someone on self control you cave monkey.

What if the person were black and called you that? Would you beat their ass too?
Depends on the context.

Fair enough, when is it ok, when is it not?
For a white person its never ok. For a Black person anytime as long as it is not prefixed or followed by a threat.

To bad she wasnt armed.

Then she would shoot them and be under attack from the BLM gang.
Why? She is not a cop and she was attacked. I wouldnt have any problem with her shooting one of the people that attacked her.

Had she been a cop, under the same circumstances, would you be ok with her shooting them?
Depends. As a cop she could have just flashed her badge since she would have been able to see the impending danger.

Good point, a cop would likely been better tuned into the situation.

Were the Kluckers right? Do blacks have no self-control? Are you little more than animals who can't behave?
Whatever makes you think twice about being brave enough to call me a nigga to my face. If it makes you feel better to think I am a little more than an animal have at it.

Do white people have the same justification to attack a black person who calls them cracker?

Nobody has the justification to hit someone over an unkind word.

Why not? BTW its not a justification. its a consequence of your actions.

Not listen to her phone....well thats brilliant...t
Of course its brilliant. You white people never know how to survive anything. An alert target tends to keep people from attacking.
So know ing an attack might be imminent not listening to her phone would have prevented it how.........quit talking in circles.......BTW I tell my daughters to stay off state transportation....nothing but a moving cage and between = rights and pajama boy men its not worth the risk

Nobody has to justify themselves to you. You call me a nigga and you get your ass beat as a consequence. If you dont like that then control yourself.

The next time someone calls me a bucktooth-moron I am going to...er wait a minute,...never mind.
You should knock some of their teeth out so they understand its not a good thing to call people names.
My god you're a wussy!!

Of course its brilliant. You white people never know how to survive anything. An alert target tends to keep people from attacking.
So know ing an attack might be imminent not listening to her phone would have prevented it how.........quit talking in circles.......BTW I tell my daughters to stay off state transportation....nothing but a moving cage and between = rights and pajama boy men its not worth the risk
i just told you. No wonder dumb white people get jacked all the time. You dont listen or understand your own language very well.

The next time someone calls me a bucktooth-moron I am going to...er wait a minute,...never mind.
You should knock some of their teeth out so they understand its not a good thing to call people names.
My god you're a wussy!!
Do you feel braver now for calling me a wussy on the internet? :laugh:

i just told you. No wonder dumb white people get jacked all the time. You dont listen or understand your own language very well.
LLMMAAOOOO.........nothing like saying nothing and then claiming to be have said it all

LLMMAAOOOO.........nothing like saying nothing and then claiming to be have said it all
Go back to sleep or have an adult explain it to you. :itsok:

My god you're a wussy!!
Do you feel braver now for calling me a wussy on the internet? :laugh:
Yes I do feel better...just highlighting the obvious. And I'd say it to your face.

Nobody has to justify themselves to you. You call me a nigga and you get your ass beat as a consequence. If you dont like that then control yourself.

So you can't control yourself. Got it.

Maybe you do need chained up and kept away from civilized society.

Guess all those racists were right after all.

I'm betting it's a typical black thug who simply believes he's entitled to take whatever he wants from a white person.
No doubt he had no father around to raise him right, so he grew up with no comprehension of respecting others and their property.
This is what happens when you guys run around shooting your seed everywhere, then shirking your responsibilities.
Like father like son.
Of course in the end liberals and the Dimocrat party are the ones responsible for teaching you guys that it's okay that a government paycheck replaces Daddy.

White Millennials are mentally conditioned to give up anything from their iuphone to the sphincter to any brown person that demands it, so, yeah, it is the white persons fault for being a white limp wristic moron who chooses to live in Chitcago. Why get mad at the dog who pisses in your yard when it is your kids that left the gate open?

Forum List

Back