Woman defies driving ban in Saudi Arabia

I have no reason to believe that your particular version of islamism is in any way representative of what Islamic values are or what those values should be.

By what authority do you decide what "Islamic values" are what actions betray those values?

Who cares you have no reason to believe me , I just explain it .

Islam=Quran

Islam=many different interpretations of the Koran.

Deeply religious moslems find justification for all manner of base acts including denigration of the infidel and mass murder of other moslems.

You must have a Koran that differs from the Koran of the pious moslems who practice an Islam different than yours.
This Noxious character is a Chechen Mooslem, who hasn't the slightest clue about Islam. She's making up shit about Islam that doesn't exist. She seems to have picked up on the violence and hatred that Islam espouses pretty quickly though. LOL

This is not a golf club or tennis club and we cant control billions of people . So when we see people who behave contrary to Islamic values , we cant say we remove your membership from Islam . They will continue to live their life in the way they like . You cant distinguish two person by looking their face if which one is muslim . I dont know if there is such a place distributes the documents people that they are Muslims , I dont have any document that proving that I'm muslim , this is not blood group that doctor can identify your religion by looking into few drops of blood .

I have no reason to believe that your particular version of islamism is in any way representative of what Islamic values are or what those values should be.

By what authority do you decide what "Islamic values" are what actions betray those values?

She's a Muslim. You are not.

Does she have authority to tell you about Judaic or Christian values? I don't think so.
Depends. I know many Christians and Jews who lived in Muslim countries that know more about Islam that most Muslims.

Who cares you have no reason to believe me , I just explain it .

Islam=Quran

Islam=many different interpretations of the Koran.

Deeply religious moslems find justification for all manner of base acts including denigration of the infidel and mass murder of other moslems.

You must have a Koran that differs from the Koran of the pious moslems who practice an Islam different than yours.
This Noxious character is a Chechen Mooslem, who hasn't the slightest clue about Islam. She's making up shit about Islam that doesn't exist. She seems to have picked up on the violence and hatred that Islam espouses pretty quickly though. LOL

She is an expert on the hatred and violence part, everything else not so much.

I think this may be a language misunderstanding, but do you mean that Saudi Arabia was the worst enemy of Islam?

So worst enemies of islam always came from people who is closest it . People think that Mecca and Medina was consist full of muslims and everyone was perfect muslims .

From what I heard, Islam was at a crossroads in the 19th century regarding faith - and the Saudi brand, Wahabi won out over the others, not to mention was heavily financed by the House of Saud. I can see how that brand of fundamentalism could well be Islam's worst enemy.

Does she have authority to tell you about Judaic or Christian values? I don't think so.
Depends. I know many Christians and Jews who lived in Muslim countries that know more about Islam that most Muslims.

Or they think they do.

Nox Saudi Arabia is the homeland of Mecca and Medina, stop insulting Islam. :mad:
Hilarious, hundreds of millions of Muslims are clamoring to make pilgrimage to Mecca and Medina in Saudi Arabia every year, and this Noxious idiot calls Saudi Arabia "the enemy of Islam". You can only laugh.

I love how you pick and choose what parts of Islam you like, you are the biggest fraud on this site.:eusa_liar:

Really HG? How many religious people here pick and choose? How many Christians and Jews insist that Jews must be stoned, you can not sit on a chair where a menstrating woman has sat, and you adulterers should be put to death? Any one with intelligence knows that religions must evolve with the cultures.

Thats the whole point, Islam is not supposed to change because the date is different. You can speak to any Muslim if you don't believe me. Saying Saudi Arabia is the "enemy of Islam" is a lie and makes no sense, the Kingdom is the birth place of Islam and the cradle of the Quran.

However Islam HAS changed over the centuries and has numerous sects within it. It does change and continues to change and there is no sign it will stop changing. That's why it seems a bit foolish to claim it suddenly isn't going to change.

I think Muslims know more about their own religion then non-Muslims.

This is not a golf club or tennis club and we cant control billions of people . So when we see people who behave contrary to Islamic values , we cant say we remove your membership from Islam . They will continue to live their life in the way they like . You cant distinguish two person by looking their face if which one is muslim . I dont know if there is such a place distributes the documents people that they are Muslims , I dont have any document that proving that I'm muslim , this is not blood group that doctor can identify your religion by looking into few drops of blood .

The melodrama wasn't effective. The point is, Islam has splintered into many sects and subdivisions. Why would this happen if not for differing interpretations of korans. In the KSA, for example, we find a version of islamism called Wahhabism, kinda' like sunni islamism, but without the glitz.

I recognize Nox as no more an authority on Islam than you are.

Or they think they do.
I'd put my money on somebody who has lived in a Muslim country, forced to study the Koran as part of their school curriculum, and familiar with Muslim culture and history, as it relates to religion any day over a half assed moron like Noxious or Sunni the convert who haven't the slightest clue what Islam is.

The way Islam is practiced in the West is VERY DIFFERENT than the real Islam.

Nox Saudi Arabia is the homeland of Mecca and Medina, stop insulting Islam. :mad:
Hilarious, hundreds of millions of Muslims are clamoring to make pilgrimage to Mecca and Medina in Saudi Arabia every year, and this Noxious idiot calls Saudi Arabia "the enemy of Islam". You can only laugh.

Saudi Arabia is the birthplace of Islam and many fellow Muslim countries look to them for leadership and guidance when it comes to Islamic affairs, what Nox said has to be something lost in translation because it is a complete utter lie. All the Qurans, teachings and texts to maddrassas around the world come from the Kingdom.

Or they think they do.
I'd put my money on somebody who has lived in a Muslim country, forced to study the Koran as part of their school curriculum, and familiar with Muslim culture and history, as it relates to religion any day over a half assed moron like Noxious or Sunni the convert who haven't the slightest clue what Islam is.

The way Islam is practiced in the West is VERY DIFFERENT than the real Islam.

In alot of ways its completely wrong, when I was in basic training they had a little room for the Muslims to go pray in, there was a Black guy who would go in to pray with his Military boots on. Nobody had the heart to tell him what he was doing was completely wrong.

Really HG? How many religious people here pick and choose? How many Christians and Jews insist that Jews must be stoned, you can not sit on a chair where a menstrating woman has sat, and you adulterers should be put to death? Any one with intelligence knows that religions must evolve with the cultures.

Thats the whole point, Islam is not supposed to change because the date is different. You can speak to any Muslim if you don't believe me. Saying Saudi Arabia is the "enemy of Islam" is a lie and makes no sense, the Kingdom is the birth place of Islam and the cradle of the Quran.

However Islam HAS changed over the centuries and has numerous sects within it. It does change and continues to change and there is no sign it will stop changing. That's why it seems a bit foolish to claim it suddenly isn't going to change.

Again you miss the point. The DNA of Islam is such that it cannot change or reform in order to adapt, and coexist in a global modern world. And that's exactly why there are so many problems with the Muslim world.

Again you miss the point. The DNA of Islam is such that it cannot change or reform in order to adapt, and coexist in a global modern world. And that's exactly why there are so many problems with the Muslim world.

There is no point to miss. The claim is pointless. Islam has changed and is changing, slowly. Simply because it's late to change in adaptation to global society doesn't mean it isn't or can't. Most reformations are slow and bloody because religion is inherently irrational. Islam is no different.

I think that completely depends, the things we are arguing about here are in Black and white, anyone regardless of religion can read them and debate the issue. Saying the Kingdom is an enemy of Islam is a complete utter black faced lie.

And you know that how? Because I laugh at the ridiculous lies and other comments by haters like Noxious? Whereas you are always looking for ways to somehow make these idiots look "right"? Did you forget her comments in another thread?

Noxious:
"Armenians deserved to be killed by the Turks, they are a Jew-like people, the care too much about money"

And you strive to give credibility to this sick psycho? Good luck.

Last edited:
From what I heard, Islam was at a crossroads in the 19th century regarding faith - and the Saudi brand, Wahabi won out over the others, not to mention was heavily financed by the House of Saud. I can see how that brand of fundamentalism could well be Islam's worst enemy.

The creator of Wahhabism (Muhammad bin Abdulwahhab) is a jewish descent person and wahhabism was established with the support of England (according to many sources and ottoman sources) also some muslim intelligence services says the same . Today Saudi is a puppet of Western countries . They cant decide for anything , they just apply what western say them .

The creator of Wahhabism (Muhammad bin Abdulwahhab) is a jewish descent person and wahhabism was established with the support of England (according to many sources and ottoman sources) also some muslim intelligence services says the same . Today Saudi is a puppet of Western countries . They cant decide for anything , they just apply what western say them .

So Wahhabis are Jews? :eusa_liar:

There is no point to miss. The claim is pointless. Islam has changed and is changing, slowly. Simply because it's late to change in adaptation to global society doesn't mean it isn't or can't. Most reformations are slow and bloody because religion is inherently irrational. Islam is no different.
Well, as of now Islam seems to be going backwards, and trying to take the whole world back there with them, by any means, including violence. Clearly that is the case. Let me know when that changes.

Nox you really have some nerve bitching about the Kingdom, plenty of Saudis went to Chechnya to fight the Russians and alot of the Islamic schools in your country were built and funded by Saudi Riyals.

Forum List

Back