Woman dresses up as Boston Marathon bombing victim for Halloween

I don't know. Now stop avoiding my question. What is a black guy?

I wasnt avoiding your question. I just wasnt going to answer yours since you were avoiding mine. Dont do it again. If you dont know what a white guy is dont worry. The POTUS is not one.

Why are you avoiding my question now?

I was busy doing something. Start another thread on what a black guy is and link it here. We are way off topic.

Obviously black humor (is that phrase "racist" now? The tipoff should have been her handle "someSKANKinMi".....I'm not in the least offended by what she did compared to the death-threats she and her family got after her personal info was revealed on Twitter. She got fired, scared shitless, and roundly considered a piece of crap.....enough is enough.
huh_zps297f809f.png

He also said we would be able to keep our health care insurance.

Why should we believe him?

Your belief is not necessary since you don't define his reality. My guess is he doesn't care what you believe.

No one is able to define his reality He is unfamiliar with the concept.

No one except him. He has chosen to define his reality as being a black man. I thought everyone knew that.

I wasnt avoiding your question. I just wasnt going to answer yours since you were avoiding mine. Dont do it again. If you dont know what a white guy is dont worry. The POTUS is not one.

Why are you avoiding my question now?

I was busy doing something. Start another thread on what a black guy is and link it here. We are way off topic.

YOU brought it up. Why are you ducking now? What are you afraid of?

Obviously black humor (is that phrase "racist" now? The tipoff should have been her handle "someSKANKinMi".....I'm not in the least offended by what she did compared to the death-threats she and her family got after her personal info was revealed on Twitter. She got fired, scared shitless, and roundly considered a piece of crap.....enough is enough. ]

If she's not as stupid as you, she will have learned something about personal responsibility. She showed no sympathy and deserves none for herself.

To define oneself as Black, one needs to have some Black blood...even if a very little bit...or one is a fraud.
Even a very little bit qualifies as Black under the laws of the USA...so a Black man told me in another US forum...'one drop' he said.

To define oneself as Black, one needs to have some Black blood...even if a very little bit...or one is a fraud.
Even a very little bit qualifies as Black under the laws of the USA...so a Black man told me in another US forum...'one drop' he said.

Which "law" is that, foreigner?

Forum List

Back