Woman dresses up as Boston Marathon bombing victim for Halloween

No matter how much she may have offended people, there was no need to send death threats to her family, and post nude pictures of her on the internet and pretty much just ruin her life at this point in time. To me, the reaction that people displayed was far worse than the "costume" she had.
Anything that has been done to her is nothing compared to what was done to those that she chose to dress up as.

God bless you and every impacted person always!!!

Holly

What does that have to do with her? I mean I could say that what happened to the Boston victims was nothing compared to what happened to the jews in Germany, but whats the connection? She didn't kill people with a bomb, she simply wore a costume.

My son happened to be near the finish line and applied a tourniquet to the little girl who lost her leg. He went out Halloween night as a Paramedic. Should he be condemned or congratulated?

No matter how much she may have offended people, there was no need to send death threats to her family, and post nude pictures of her on the internet and pretty much just ruin her life at this point in time. To me, the reaction that people displayed was far worse than the "costume" she had.
Anything that has been done to her is nothing compared to what was done to those that she chose to dress up as.

God bless you and every impacted person always!!!

Holly
What does that have to do with her? I mean I could say that what happened to the Boston victims was nothing compared to what happened to the jews in Germany, but whats the connection? She didn't kill people with a bomb, she simply wore a costume.
There isn't a connection because a Jew in Germany is not who the girl was dressed as. No she didn't kill anyone, but dressing up to look like the way that an innocent person looked like when they were found dead in my opinion couldn't be more disrespectful. To me if you are going to dress up as anyone who isn't here anymore, you should dress the way that they should be remembered. That is why when people dress like Elvis, they wear the suits and side burns and not how they think that he may have looked like when he was found dead.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. What do you think the response would have been had that girl dressed up to look like the way that a Jew in Germany looked like when they were found dead?

If you don't know, why did you say he's not a white guy?

What exactly is a black guy?

I'm asking you to see if you know. I know he is a black guy. Dont [sic] avoid the question. What is a white guy?

I don't know. Now stop avoiding my question. What is a black guy?

I wasnt avoiding your question. I just wasnt going to answer yours since you were avoiding mine. Dont do it again. If you dont know what a white guy is dont worry. The POTUS is not one.

I'm asking you to see if you know. I know he is a black guy. Dont [sic] avoid the question. What is a white guy?

I wasnt avoiding your question. I just wasnt going to answer yours since you were avoiding mine. Dont do it again. If you dont know what a white guy is dont worry. The POTUS is not one.

I bet it burns you up that the first black president isn't really black. Obama is a mix of several things. Apparently youll have to wait awhile longer for the first BLACK president. :lol:

Obama is as much a White man as he is a Black man...Black father, White mother.

But there was/is that "one drop" rule.

Why are you avoiding my question now?

In terrible taste.

Like when Bill Maher went to a Halloween party dressedl like Australian Steve Irwing who died by being pierced in the chest by a stingray barb while filming an underwater documentary.

Totally insensitive.

Now that's funny!

Crickey!

I bet it burns you up that the first black president isn't really black. Obama is a mix of several things. Apparently youll have to wait awhile longer for the first BLACK president. :lol:

No he really is Black. Ask him.

Obama Census Choice: African-American

Last edited:

Forum List

Back