Woman gets pushed, then slaps him. But she's wrong?

You are allowed to slap, punch, kick and otherwise harm anyone who pushes you. Pushing is legally considered assault and people have the right to defend themselves from assault. As usual you are wrong, and also ignorant of our laws.

Other than Mr. Dreadlocks race, I can't see why Superbadbrutha is taking up for him. Maybe he just likes the idea of beating on women. And it's only a cherry on top that Mr. Dreadlocks in black. My black friends tell me that getting a white woman is like a trophy to them, or something. Even if the white woman is fat and ugly.

If/When the cops find the 3 people, I doubt they're going to take a side on it. Simply because they don't want rioting in Pittsburg. Slow motion video of this, shows him pushing her before she slaps him. So if he get's charged with assault, or sexual assault, BLM is going to show up and make a scene.

I refuse to take either of these people's sides. They were both behaving like toddlers right before naptime. This childish behavior should be frowned upon, and both morons should be held accountable. They should have both been tossed out on their asses immediately so that everyone else could enjoy the game.

Other than Mr. Dreadlocks race, I can't see why Superbadbrutha is taking up for him. Maybe he just likes the idea of beating on women. And it's only a cherry on top that Mr. Dreadlocks in black. My black friends tell me that getting a white woman is like a trophy to them, or something. Even if the white woman is fat and ugly.

If/When the cops find the 3 people, I doubt they're going to take a side on it. Simply because they don't want rioting in Pittsburg. Slow motion video of this, shows him pushing her before she slaps him. So if he get's charged with assault, or sexual assault, BLM is going to show up and make a scene.
The only reason you and Godboy are trying to defend Karen is because she is white. You guys need to get a new line that same lame excuse has gotten old. The video clearly shows she is the aggressor and that the black man was just defending himself, I guarantee you her husband doesn't want to see that cat ever again in life.

The police would come to the defense of the black guy.

Surely you jest.

He wasn't leaned over pointing his finger, she was.

Correct. THe police are here to PRIMARILY NOW, to protect assholes from the people they hassle.

My point about how what actually happened, shows that the talk of "white supremacy" is shit pushed by wace baiting retards.

That is nothing but a pile of horseshit.

If this country was half as wacist as people like you pretend it is, and that black guy raised his hand to a white woman, the white guys around him would have kicked his ass good, and then when security showed up, they would have kicked his ass again, and threw his ass out of the stadium with a life time ban, and/or called the cops.
'

That black guy had no fear of anything like that happening, because he knows that all that talk is just jive ass bullshit spread by jive ass wace baiters.

This looks to be a confrontation, a dominance battle between an entitled white woman and an entitled black man.

White women need to learn that if htey support Intersectional Identity politics, that they are supporting the idea that they are second class citizens.

You think Karen has the green light to put her finger in a black man's face and why? Because she is privileged to do so because she is white.

That is the current state of the law. You can talk shit and get close, but the first to make it physical is the bad guy.

If this guy gets a pass despite being the first one to make contact, that's unfair and unjust.

If this country was half as wacist as people like you pretend it is, and that black guy raised his hand to a white woman, the white guys around him would have kicked his ass good, and then when security showed up, they would have kicked his ass again, and threw his ass out of the stadium with a life time ban, and/or called the cops.
That's what you used to do, because if one white man ran up on him like her husband did you would usually take a Class A ass whooping. I doubt if the other black men would have just sat there and watched, but who knows.

That black guy had no fear of anything like that happening, because he knows that all that talk is just jive ass bullshit spread by jive ass wace baiters.

Well it isn't 1921 and he can defend himself without the fear of being publicly lynched anymore. See Karen forgot that and that is the reason she had no fear of slapping him.

This looks to be a confrontation, a dominance battle between an entitled white woman and an entitled black man.

You mean a privileged white woman and a black man.
White women need to learn that if htey support Intersectional Identity politics, that they are supporting the idea that they are second class citizens.
In other words they can not just slap a black man in his face anymore without some repercussions. It's a new day Karen black folks have a right to be respected.

That's what you used to do, because if one white man ran up on him like her husband did you would usually take a Class A ass whooping. I doubt if the other black men would have just sat there and watched, but who knows.

Well it isn't 1921 and he can defend himself without the fear of being publicly lynched anymore. See Karen forgot that and that is the reason she had no fear of slapping him.

You mean a privileged white woman and a black man.

In other words they can not just slap a black man in his face anymore without some repercussions. It's a new day Karen black folks have a right to be respected.

1. Correct, it is not 1921 anymore. Jim Crow, and the mindset that supported it, and stuff like it, are gone. Yet jive talking wace hustlers keep pretending that America is w.s. even as their actions prove that they know it is not.

2. That black guy was even MORE entitled than the white woman. And you know it.

3. Women slapping men, is a problem. She was wrong to do that. She was being an entitled white woman when she did that. He was being an entitled black man when he got into her face and when he reached out to shove her AND when he unleased a can of whoop ass on the husband.

4. Note how I can be honest about bad behavior on the part of other whites, while you have to toe the party line and support bad behavior from blacks. That is because I am confident that my side and position(s) are based on Truth, while you know that yours are all bullshit based on lies.

She put her hand in his face first, it is all on video.

Yes, she did. That was wrong of her. Entitled even.

Then he escalated with an attempted shove. That was wrong of him. That was him escalating. That was him making the first physical contact.

That was entitled of him. What gave him the right to start shoving around a woman?

Was it her skin color that let him have that right? Or was it HIS skin color that gave him that right?

1. Correct, it is not 1921 anymore. Jim Crow, and the mindset that supported it, and stuff like it, are gone.
Well we know that is a lie.
Yet jive talking wace hustlers keep pretending that America is w.s. even as their actions prove that they know it is not.
Either your head is up your ass or you are in total denial.
2. That black guy was even MORE entitled than the white woman. And you know it.
At NO time in the history of this country has a black men EVER been more entitled than a white man or white woman. That is just straight horseshit.
3. Women slapping men, is a problem.
Anyone slapping anybody is a problem.

She was wrong to do that. She was being an entitled white woman when she did that.

Yea we know.

He was being an entitled black man when he got into her face and when he reached out to shove her AND when he unleased a can of whoop ass on the husband.

Entitled to what? She was leaned over in his face, pointing her finger and running her mouth. You even tell him say to her, "don't touch me" before he pushes her hand out of his face.
4. Note how I can be honest about bad behavior on the part of other whites, while you have to toe the party line and support bad behavior from blacks.
You aren't being honest, that's the problem.
That is because I am confident that my side and position(s) are based on Truth, while you know that yours are all bullshit based on lies.
That's a lie you have been telling for over 400yrs in this country. Just like Godboy you think the black man should be arrested for defending himself.

Yes, she did. That was wrong of her. Entitled even.

Then he escalated with an attempted shove. That was wrong of him. That was him escalating. That was him making the first physical contact.
No the first contact was when she put her finger in his face.
That was entitled of him. What gave him the right to start shoving around a woman?
When she stuck her finger in his face and he didn't shove her around. He removed her finger out of his face.
Was it her skin color that let him have that right? Or was it HIS skin color that gave him that right?
It was her skin color that she thought gave her the right to put her hand in his face and why didn't her weak ass husband get his ass up and say something to her before it even escalated into him getting his ass whooped.

Well we know that is a lie.

THe actions of the black male, and the lack of reaction from teh white crowd, prove it is not. Your denial is retarded.

Either your head is up your ass or you are in total denial.

At NO time in the history of this country has a black men EVER been more entitled than a white man or white woman. That is just straight horseshit.

For the last 50 years, black men have had ever increasing discrimination in their favor. YOu know it. I know it. Everyone knows it. Some people choose to lie about that.

Anyone slapping anybody is a problem.

NOt really. A man slaps a man, it is a physical attack and the man slapped can defend himself, and people will accept that.

A woman does it, and the man is supposed to just suck it up. If he strikes her BACK, he normally gets arrested.

But in this case, the man is BLACK, and is thus protected by Black Privilege.

Yea we know.

Note how I have no problem admitting bad behavior from white people.

Entitled to what? She was leaned over in his face, pointing her finger and running her mouth. You even tell him say to her, "don't touch me" before he pushes her hand out of his face.

Entitled to get physical with a woman. And he was right. There will be no negative repercussions to him for this.

Black trumps Woman in the world of Intersectional Identity Politics.

You aren't being honest, that's the problem.

That's a lie you have been telling for over 400yrs in this country. Just like Godboy you think the black man should be arrested for defending himself.

I'm not sure who should be arrested. The video doesn't show the start, the video doesn't let you hear what was being said.

The man touched the woman first. THe woman escalated quite a bit with her slap. Then the black man escalated even more with his punching.

No the first contact was when she put her finger in his face.

When she stuck her finger in his face and he didn't shove her around. He removed her finger out of his face.

It was her skin color that she thought gave her the right to put her hand in his face and why didn't her weak ass husband get his ass up and say something to her before it even escalated into him getting his ass whooped.

1. Are you claiming that she touched him with that finger, or are you just talking shit?

2. Good question about the husband. In the world of Intersectional Politics the white male has the LOWEST status. He has NO right to control his woman, but has complete responsibility for her actions.

3. That you pretend that in his personal fault, is just you being a dishonest, racist, asshole.

THe actions of the black male, and the lack of reaction from teh white crowd, prove it is not. Your denial is retarded.
Is it? When they saw her husband get knocked out they probably thought better of it.
For the last 50 years, black men have had ever increasing discrimination in their favor. YOu know it. I know it. Everyone knows it. Some people choose to lie about that.
I know that is some bullshit. I know you keep regurgitating that bullshit.
NOt really. A man slaps a man, it is a physical attack and the man slapped can defend himself, and people will accept that.
It is considered assault of a woman slaps someone.
A woman does it, and the man is supposed to just suck it up. If he strikes her BACK, he normally gets arrested.
That is the old racist way it used to be done.
But in this case, the man is BLACK, and is thus protected by Black Privilege.
Black privilege? WTH are you smoking.
Note how I have no problem admitting bad behavior from white people.
Then you turn around and come back with some bullshit.
Entitled to get physical with a woman. And he was right. There will be no negative repercussions to him for this.

Black trumps Woman in the world of Intersectional Identity Politics.
No video trumps lying woman when the police get there and she claims she didn't touch him.
I'm not sure who should be arrested. The video doesn't show the start, the video doesn't let you hear what was being said.
Come on, you want the black man arrested.
The man touched the woman first. THe woman escalated quite a bit with her slap. Then the black man escalated even more with his punching.
No the woman touched the black man first when she stuck her finger in his face.

1. Are you claiming that she touched him with that finger, or are you just talking shit?
That is not what I am claiming, that is what happened.
2. Good question about the husband. In the world of Intersectional Politics the white male has the LOWEST status. He has NO right to control his woman, but has complete responsibility for her actions.
OMG I have heard everything now.

1630362721896.png

You go too far with the comedy.

3. That you pretend that in his personal fault, is just you being a dishonest, racist, asshole.
So he did the right thing just sitting there and watching his wife go on and on and on until the argument got physical and he got the worse of it. Smfh.

Forum List

Back