Woman gets pushed, then slaps him. But she's wrong?

They will for slapping someone in the face.
You are allowed to slap, punch, kick and otherwise harm anyone who pushes you. Pushing is legally considered assault and people have the right to defend themselves from assault. As usual you are wrong, and also ignorant of our laws.

You people just dont understand laws, clearly. You honestly think a man can assault people like that and there NOT be an investigation and an arrest? :cuckoo:

Point out where they police claim to be looking for this young black man to arrest him.

Point out where they police claim to be looking for this young black man to arrest him.
"We are working with local authorities and Heinz Field staff to gather more information and identify the individuals involved. This kind of conduct is inexcusable, and we will respond accordingly once more information is obtained.”

You are allowed to slap, punch, kick and otherwise harm anyone who pushes you. Pushing is legally considered assault and people have the right to defend themselves from assault. As usual you are wrong, and also ignorant of our laws.
So tell us Law student, if I stick my finger in your face and make verbal threats against you is that against the law?

"We are working with local authorities and Heinz Field staff to gather more information and identify the individuals involved. This kind of conduct is inexcusable, and we will respond accordingly once more information is obtained.”
Individuals involved, which would be EVERYONE. Doesn't say anything about arresting the black man.

So tell us Law student, if I stick my finger in your face and make verbal threats against you is that against the law?
You arent allowed to make threats. Thats illegal, but telling someone to leave the stadium isnt a threat, obviously. Once again, your lack of intelligence is failing you miserably.

Individuals involved, which would be EVERYONE. Doesn't say anything about arresting the black man.
Yes, they want to speak to everyone. They need the victims statements too. Im sure they want to see the medical report of the mans injuries as well. If he ended up with a concussion, that is very bad news for the black guy.

Yes, they want to speak to everyone. They need the victims statements too. Im sure they want to see the medical report of the mans injuries as well. If he ended up with a concussion, that is very bad news for the black guy.
The black man is the victim. Just because your white doesn't give you the right to disrespect other folks who have paid their money as well to attend the game.

The black man is the victim. Just because your white doesn't give you the right to disrespect other folks who have paid their money as well to attend the game.
Disrespect is protected by the 1st Amendment. Quit talking about laws. You get it wrong every single time.

If you are behind me running that DS of course I am going to turn around and find out what the problem is. What rule says you have to look straight ahead at a football game.

LMAO.. So turn and face someone, in a seat right in front of the person behind you, and then complain they're in your face?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA Priceless.

That is what you want him to be, let's see who the Law thinks is the actually person who committed a crime.

That's what he is. And he's a violent thug for pushing a woman before she does anything other than holler at him.

Forum List

Back