Woman gets pushed, then slaps him. But she's wrong?

Whites have slaughtered entire civilizations without a moments hesitation.
So have Africans, Altinos, Asians, Indians, etc. The only difference is, its mostly just Africans and muslims who intentionally slaughter civilians in 2021. Again, it all boils down to inferior cultures not performing at the same level as superior cultures. It isnt a racial issue.

"I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'" racism on parade. Perfected over the last few decades, as the racists had to hide under rocks and revert to blowing the dog whistle and winking at each other.

LMAO.. Turned and facing the person BEHIND you is YOU getting into THEIR personal space.
Notice the football field is BEHIND him?
If you are behind me running that DS of course I am going to turn around and find out what the problem is. What rule says you have to look straight ahead at a football game.

Hard to tell from the video. But my response.

1. She really was in the black guys face.

2. He did initiate physical contact.

3. The woman did escalate to physical violence.

The most interesting thing to me, is in our supposedly so wacist culture, that this black guy surrounded by white people, felt no concern about getting into a physical altercation with a white woman.

And that his lack of concern was validated. THere was NOT a race based or even gender based defense of the woman.

Probably because everyone knows that any such reaction would get the police to come to the defense of the black guy.

Although possibly because the people there, saw what happened and though the woman was the problem.

If you are behind me running that DS of course I am going to turn around and find out what the problem is. What rule says you have to look straight ahead at a football game.
You said she was in his personal space. We corrected you by pointing out that SHE was in her assigned space, and now youre moving away from that discussion (that you are losing) and making it about turning around now. You arent following your own debate very well at all.

Hard to tell from the video. But my response.

1. She really was in the black guys face.

2. He did initiate physical contact.

3. The woman did escalate to physical violence.

The most interesting thing to me, is in our supposedly so wacist culture, that this black guy surrounded by white people, felt no concern about getting into a physical altercation with a white woman.

And that his lack of concern was validated. THere was NOT a race based or even gender based defense of the woman.

Probably because everyone knows that any such reaction would get the police to come to the defense of the black guy.

Although possibly because the people there, saw what happened and though the woman was the problem.
The police would come to the defense of the black guy.

Surely you jest.
If the black guy had learned that lesson, he wouldnt have been slapped.
He wasn't leaned over pointing his finger, she was.

Attachments

• 1630245722755.png
    1630245722755.png
    6.1 KB · Views: 10
You said she was in his personal space. We corrected you by pointing out that SHE was in her assigned space, and now youre moving away from that discussion (that you are losing) and making it about turning around now. You arent following your own debate very well at all.
You didn't correct anything, her assigned seat was not leaning over into his face. Bottom line I bet she won't do that again and her weak ass husband damn sure won't sit on his ass when she starts running her mouth.

You didn't correct anything, her assigned seat was not leaning over into his face. Bottom line I bet she won't do that again and her weak ass husband damn sure won't sit on his ass when she starts running her mouth.
That black guy wont assault people again after he gets arrested and put in prison.

Forum List

Back