Woman gets pushed, then slaps him. But she's wrong?

I read elsewhere that supposedly the young gentleman had been jumping up and down while watching the football game.

The young lady foolishly told him to stop it, for he was cutting off her view.

She reportedly used some vulgar words in her request.

She was very arrogant.

She should have known better: You simply cannot reason with certain folks.

She should have kept her mouth shut and moved to another seat if possible.

Or just left the stadium.

Because someone don't respect the people behind them?
He should have just turned around, sat tf down, and not got caught up in the drama.

When you go to places like that, you can't just keep blocking everyone behind you.

Dont ever put your hand in someone's face. Its highly disrespectful. The husband should have had better control over his wife. She was irrational, an instigator and thought she could just do what she wanted to do. Her husband ended up paying the price and the woman ultimately had to protect her husband all for running her mouth and instigating violence. Just another Karen.

Just like a woke. "Control your women before us men beat them down."

Why do you wokers hate women? Especially white women.

Frustrated old failure hides on anonymous message boards to hide his racism and stupidity. Typical racist moron behavior.

Coming from one of the most racist people on the board, tooo funny.

It's not about me, it's about negro behavior. I didn't hit a woman for telling me to stop jumping up and down like a fucking moron in front of her. Negro did. I guess he did what negros do best, hit women.

That means you're a real man, huh?

Coming from one of the most racist people on the board, tooo funny.

It's not about me, it's about negro behavior. I didn't hit a woman for telling me to stop jumping up and down like a fucking moron in front of her. Negro did.
Haha, yeah, you racist little pussies always think its a valid defense to call someone else racist. Yet you sit their and scratch your tiny little nuts and wonder why you always find yourself defending yourself. Thus your hiding on the internet.

oh no. He tried to do something to her first and she pushes his hand out of the way. REGARDLESS..>YOU DON"T hit a woman. right? Except it is okay for black men to do that and you can tell it is okay by the explanation of the announcer. She was NOT the instigator.
So it is ok for a white woman to slap a black man in his face and he is suppose to just take it. The hell.

Haha, yeah, you racist little pussies always think its a valid defense to call someone else racist. Yet you sit their and scratch your tiny little nuts and wonder why you always find yourself defending yourself. Thus your hiding on the internet.

Again not about me, about negro behavior. Are you defending negro violence?

Confrontation with the knee groid should be avoided. They have very low impulse control.

Aggressively engaging one is equivalent to taunting a wild animal. One must be very cautious.

Talk in low soothing tones, almost a whisper.

Example:

Bob sorry he hurt Coco feeling

Bob bad man...he sorry... he respect Coco.

Coco good.

Bob and Coco friend

Yes Freeeiiiind.
Save that racist babble for your folks at the Klan rally.

Confrontation with the knee groid should be avoided. They have very low impulse control.

Aggressively engaging one is equivalent to taunting a wild animal. One must be very cautious.

Talk in low soothing tones, almost a whisper.

Example:

Bob sorry he hurt Coco feeling

Bob bad man...he sorry... he respect Coco.

Coco good.

Bob and Coco friend

Yes Freeeiiiind.
That's why I don't get around them.

Forum List

Back