Woman gets time served for false rape allegation

She should have been jailed, and she needs mental help if she gets off on the idea of a 'rape fantasy'.

She should have been jailed, and she needs mental help if she gets off on the idea of a 'rape fantasy'.

Point well taken.

And let's not forget, the gist of this story.

The NDSU junior majoring in psychology reported to police that she had been abducted by a man in a ski mask from a campus parking lot Sunday night, then raped elsewhere and taken back to the parking lot.

Those claims closely matched a Craigslist ad posted by a person investigators determined was Gullickson. Police say in court records that Gullickson admitted posting the ad and finding someone to follow through with it.

Her boyfriend forced her to make the false report, she told police.

After Herman noted that the initial report attracted a great deal of public attention, Gullickson said, “I don’t think that should be taken into consideration in my sentence.”

Sorry, as ill as the young lady is, a guy who answers a "Wanted - partner for rape fantasy" ad on Craig's List needs to have his head examined. In fact ANYONE who answers an ad on Craig's List needs to have his head examined.

The boyfriend is also a piece of work. He forced her to make a false report? I think that would be the least of his problems right now.

I think a large percentage of false rape claims are when the girl's boyfriend finds out, or might find out, so they cry rape. Remember the hofstra case? The girl willingly had sex with 4 guys in a bathroom, didn't want her boyfriend to find out so she cried rape. Had they not filmed it (so classy) they would have been serving very long jail sentences.

Something tells me her boyfriend didn't force her to file the report, she used that as an excuse.

Why do all the crazy people major in Psychology? Could it be that they just want to know how to cover their own tracks?

I think a large percentage of false rape claims are when the girl's boyfriend finds out, or might find out, so they cry rape. Remember the hofstra case? The girl willingly had sex with 4 guys in a bathroom, didn't want her boyfriend to find out so she cried rape. Had they not filmed it (so classy) they would have been serving very long jail sentences.

Something tells me her boyfriend didn't force her to file the report, she used that as an excuse.

I don't know what goes through the heads of women when they make false claims like this, and ruin a mans life.

I suspect lots of women get off on that.

They are twisted and deluded if they do.

I worked several years with a woman who often wore long sleeves in the summer to hide rope burn and long pants to cover whip marks. Things like that are not as unusual as you might think. Just because you don't like it does not mean there is anything wrong with it!

Forum List

Back