Woman holds criminal at gunpoint for 26 minutes till police finally show up...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
In the United States, Americans use their legal guns 1.1 million times a year to stop violent criminals, rapists, robbers and killers....in this case, the woman held a home invader at gun point for 26 minutes......then the police finally arrived.

Note......she did not shoot the attacker...she held him calmly at gun point. Note.....the police did not shoot her or her armed neighbor when they finally arrived at the scene...

Anti-gunners lie about gun ownership in this country...it is the only way to push their agenda.....

If this had been Europe? The criminal could have done whatever he wanted to the woman, and she would have had to quietly accept her fate.....

In fact, this is the desired outcome of the anti-gunners......it is better that this woman be the victim of whatever the home invader wanted to do, than that she have that gun to stop him......better rape, robbery and/or murder of this woman, as long as she doesn't have that gun....

Report: Mom Holds Suspect at Gunpoint 26 Minutes Before Police Arrive

A Hudson, Florida, mother reportedly held a home invasion suspect at gunpoint for 26 minutes while waiting for police to arrive.
WFLA reports the mother, 25-year-old Lauren Richards, first called 911 at 12:41 a.m, then called back at 12:54 a.m. to make clear she was holding the suspect at gunpoint and needed police.

A deputy with Pasco County Sheriff’s Office arrived at 1:07 a.m.

Fox News reports an armed neighbor had come to help Richards by the time the deputy arrived. That neighbor said, “She’s got little kids. We held him at gunpoint until the cops showed up. Had she not had a gun and been ready to protect herself or call the neighbors, she might [not] be standing here cause who knows what would happen.”

The suspect, 25-year-old Devin Cooke, was taken to a mental facility for evaluation and expected to face charges.

Cooke apparently lives in the neighborhood and Richards now has a protective order against him.

In their never-ending war to disarm the populace (see what I did there?) the Liberals/Democrats keep pointing to those assault rifles.

“The new study from Haider and colleagues compares the number of people hurt or killed in 248 active shooter incidents from 2000 through 2017, using FBI data. The scientists cross-referenced those incidents with court records and media reports to determine whether the weapon was a semiautomatic rifle. They found about a quarter of all those shootings involved such weapons whereas the rest involved handguns, shotguns and non-semiautomatic rifles. In total, these shootings wounded almost 900 people and killed more than 700.” https://www.scientificamerican.com/...omatic-rifles-linked-to-more-deaths-injuries/

17 years…..700 rifle victims. About 41 per year.

But…..

“Man Uses Rock To Kill Would Be Armed Robber…”

Death from rocks is more common than one might think. The Federal Bureau of Investigation's most recent statistics indicate that 454 people were killed on average each year between 2013 and 2017 via objects like rocks, hammers, and other blunt objects.” Man Uses Rock To Kill Would Be Armed Robber

That’s ten times as many as killed by those darn assault rifles that the Democrats keep whining about.

Ban rocks, I say!!!

Not a minute to spare!!!

Oh…..and know what should be banned even more immediately??? Democrats.

In their never-ending war to disarm the populace (see what I did there?) the Liberals/Democrats keep pointing to those assault rifles.

“The new study from Haider and colleagues compares the number of people hurt or killed in 248 active shooter incidents from 2000 through 2017, using FBI data. The scientists cross-referenced those incidents with court records and media reports to determine whether the weapon was a semiautomatic rifle. They found about a quarter of all those shootings involved such weapons whereas the rest involved handguns, shotguns and non-semiautomatic rifles. In total, these shootings wounded almost 900 people and killed more than 700.” https://www.scientificamerican.com/...omatic-rifles-linked-to-more-deaths-injuries/

But…..

Death from rocks is more common than one might think. The Federal Bureau of Investigation's most recent statistics indicate that 454 people were killed on average each year between 2013 and 2017 via objects like rocks, hammers, and other blunt objects.” Man Uses Rock To Kill Would Be Armed Robber

That’s ten times as many as killed by those darn assault rifles that the Democrats keep whining about.

Ban rocks, I say!!!

Not a minute to spare!!!

Drugs and weapons don't mix-I wonder if any killed by rocks were stoned (see what I did there?)

Why such a long wait for the cops to arrive? 26 minutes seems too long considering the danger (to the suspect) by an armed resident/victim. That should have been, IMO, a priority call.

As to the woman and her neighbor - JOB WELL DONE! :777::113:

Job well done is right. I would have shot the bastard.

I'll bet that bastard was sweating his ass off waiting for the police to get there.

But…..

Ban rocks, I say!!!

Not a minute to spare!!!

Drugs and weapons don't mix-I wonder if any killed by rocks were stoned (see what I did there?)

You're tryin' too hard, TP.

“The new study from Haider and colleagues compares the number of people hurt or killed in 248 active shooter incidents from 2000 through 2017, using FBI data. The scientists cross-referenced those incidents with court records and media reports to determine whether the weapon was a semiautomatic rifle. They found about a quarter of all those shootings involved such weapons whereas the rest involved handguns, shotguns and non-semiautomatic rifles. In total, these shootings wounded almost 900 people and killed more than 700.” Data Confirm Semiautomatic Rifles Linked to More Deaths, Injuries

But…..

Ban rocks, I say!!!

Not a minute to spare!!!

Its your picture-its like sucking my gut in at the beach.

“The new study from Haider and colleagues compares the number of people hurt or killed in 248 active shooter incidents from 2000 through 2017, using FBI data. The scientists cross-referenced those incidents with court records and media reports to determine whether the weapon was a semiautomatic rifle. They found about a quarter of all those shootings involved such weapons whereas the rest involved handguns, shotguns and non-semiautomatic rifles. In total, these shootings wounded almost 900 people and killed more than 700.” Data Confirm Semiautomatic Rifles Linked to More Deaths, Injuries

But…..

Ban rocks, I say!!!

Not a minute to spare!!!

I think that's a compliment ....if it is, thank you.

If not....grrrrrrrrrrrr.....

But…..

Ban rocks, I say!!!

Not a minute to spare!!!

I think that's a compliment ....if it is, thank you.

If not....grrrrrrrrrrrr.....
It is.

Forum List

Back