woman in coma for years gives birth

Absolutely bizarre. And they didn’t think anything of her tummy growing, even though she would have received the same nutrients daily? Absolutely bizarre.
....I'm guessing because she was there for years in the same condition people would not pay attention after so many years of her ''doing'' the same thing
...I'm guessing she was not moving much at all during the months before
??
They are supposed to be bathing her daily!

I could be a male nurse jerked/rubbed out a fresh mass murder of sperms in the bathroom and forgot to waste his hands?
I feel if this happened, there was no rape, as he washed the pussy lip area unclean.
Just a little body germs passing along freely. Like when you are at a desk and someone standing over you coughs on you.
You are sick and very uneducated.

Healthcare staff were initially unsure why the woman was moaning, the reports said. Sources quoted said the baby’s head was starting to emerge when a nurse came in.
they should be able to find the jerk that did this, yes?
but they can't take DNA samples without probable cause ..?
unresponsive for more than a decade.....?
Police investigate after reports Phoenix woman in coma for decade gave birth

OMG someone raped a woman in a coma?

I've been in a coma. This is horrifying.

Well probable cause would be that the woman didn't give consent because it's impossible for her to do so.

I was in a coma and I can tell you. You don't know what's happening to you or around you. You have no capability to communicate or do anything and have no memory of it if you wake up. Your memory stops the minute you go into a coma. It starts again if you wake up.

I did wake up and have absolutely no memory of the time I was in a coma. Someone could have come in with a band to play my favorite music. I wouldn't have heard it or known it was happening.

So this woman had no way to consent to this and by definition, that's rape. The evidence is the child that was born.

Where are this woman's relatives?

Healthcare staff were initially unsure why the woman was moaning, the reports said. Sources quoted said the baby’s head was starting to emerge when a nurse came in.

Well probable cause would be that the woman didn't give consent because it's impossible for her to do so.

I was in a coma and I can tell you. You don't know what's happening to you or around you. You have no capability to communicate or do anything and have no memory of it if you wake up. Your memory stops the minute you go into a coma. It starts again if you wake up.

I did wake up and have absolutely no memory of the time I was in a coma. Someone could have come in with a band to play my favorite music. I wouldn't have heard it or known it was happening.

So this woman had no way to consent to this and by definition, that's rape. The evidence is the child that was born.

...I thought with probable cause the individual suspect had to have had to done something wrong
....if a crime has been committed, they just can't arrest anyone and everyone

...I thought with probable cause the individual suspect had to have had to done something wrong

Someone did something wrong. The proof is the baby.

Who is going to raise this child? What is this child going to be told when it's older and wants to know the circumstances of their birth and who their biological parents are?

The police can start with an existing DNA data base. People who do such disgusting things have a history of it. Or they might have been arrested for something else with his DNA in the data base.

There are places they can start. If those are dead ends, they can work from there.

Are the police and facility reluctant to investigate this? If so I'm not surprised. No one wants this type of publicity for their business.

Where are the proper background checks? This happened in Arizona so I know the laws aren't as strict as they are in other places but don't they at least do a background check on new hires?

Proper laws and regulations need to be imposed to keep such helpless people safe.

If I was a relative of this woman I would be suing that facility for every thing they have and hopefully put them out of business. If they're hiring people like this they don't belong doing that business.

Who is going to raise this child? What is this child going to be told when it's older and wants to know the circumstances of their birth and who their biological parents are?

The police can start with an existing DNA data base. People who do such disgusting things have a history of it. Or they might have been arrested for something else with his DNA in the data base.

There are places they can start. If those are dead ends, they can work from there.

Are the police and facility reluctant to investigate this? If so I'm not surprised. No one wants this type of publicity for their business.

Where are the proper background checks? This happened in Arizona so I know the laws aren't as strict as they are in other places but don't they at least do a background check on new hires?

Proper laws and regulations need to be imposed to keep such helpless people safe.

If I was a relative of this woman I would be suing that facility for every thing they have and hopefully put them out of business. If they're hiring people like this they don't belong doing that business.
but they can't just pick someone and say give us a sample--can they?

Anyone in contact with the mother would be a suspect and required to give a DNA sample.
Can't wait to see the sick idiot responsible.

but they can't just pick someone and say give us a sample--can they?

They can go back through employee records to see who was in contact with her in the time she got pregnant. They can narrow it down to a handful of people then ask for DNA. If refused then go to court to get a subpoena.

They can take DNA from the child to run against the state DNA data base. Who knows, they may get lucky.

It's not that hard to find out who did this if officials really wanted to know who did this.

Where is this woman's family? Why aren't they doing something to hold the facility and the state accountable for this crime?

Absolutely bizarre. And they didn’t think anything of her tummy growing, even though she would have received the same nutrients daily? Absolutely bizarre.
....I'm guessing because she was there for years in the same condition people would not pay attention after so many years of her ''doing'' the same thing
...I'm guessing she was not moving much at all during the months before
??
They are supposed to be bathing her daily!

I could be a male nurse jerked/rubbed out a fresh mass murder of sperms in the bathroom and forgot to waste his hands?
I feel if this happened, there was no rape, as he washed the pussy lip area unclean.
Just a little body germs passing along freely. Like when you are at a desk and someone standing over you coughs on you.
You are sick and very uneducated.
Agreed.

Forum List

Back