Woman marries bridge

Don't judge ....she married the bridge for its brains ... not for its looks!:wink_2::tongue:

I will be pissed if jay or dave playgerize this post like they did before on the net they always ripp us off of our ideas on the net

I will be pissed if jay or dave playgerize this post like they did before on the net they always ripp us off of our ideas on the net

Oh well .... "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery." - what can you do :tongue:

She's just USING the bridge to get her over troubled waters.
mad_zps639a98d3.gif

Truss me, this will work. :thup:

If the bridge crumbles and falls down, is it a marriage 'breakdown'?

Nope, I believe the bridge would be covered under her medical insurance and would be repaired.

Come to think of it, maybe I should marry my car. It's due for some work.

Last edited:
All these objectophobes just want to tell her who to love. We should recognize that we can't legislate love and legalize the weddings. Then the woman can stop her spouse from being unfaithful by others using it.

Objectophilia is a sexual disorder. If there are no sexual disorders, it's just an alternative form of normal.

Objectophilia - in love with objects | Curious Tendency

You probably heard of the woman who married the Eiffel Tower . It seems that her love for objects began with Lance, a bow; then she moved on to a piece of fence which is currently her partner. However, she always loved the Eiffel Tower and she changed her name to show the whole world how much she loves it. Then, there’s the woman who married the Berlin Wall. She is now 54 years old and she married the wall in 1979. It seems that her love for the wall began when she first saw it on TV, then she just started collecting pictures with her future “husband”. But she hasn’t visited her husband since part of it was destroyed in 1989. Nowadays, she is in a loving relationship with a garden fence.

Another woman, in love with the Twin Towers, declares that "when it comes to love, I am only attracted to objects. I couldn't imagine a love affair with a human being". Fortunately for her she has a model of the Twin Towers. They are made from anodized aluminium and the advantage is that they don’t rust when she takes a bath with them. The same article tells the story of Joachim A. who was in a relationship with a Hammond organ, but now “he has now been in a steady relationship with a steam locomotive for several years.” He admits that he has been unfaithful over the years because "a love affair could very well begin with a broken radiator”.

Oh well .... "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery." - what can you do :tongue:

Yea I know just threw it out there because I know how notorious people are you didnt even know was ghost reading these type of threads for ideas. btw cute AV.....

Forum List

Back