Woman Not Wearing a Mask Confronts Sunbather for Wearing Bikini

Don't bother. Visiting a nude beach is like climbing a mountain of shit to spy that one perfect rose at the summit.

Most people should not run around naked.
The biggest problem with nude beaches?

Lack of quality control.

Which is why so many people are miserable, and alone, and don't have good relationships, have high divorce rates, and on and on and on.

Why is that?

There is a reason for this. And as it relates to men, it's because you are staring at every other women on the planet, and thus you have no woman that gives a crap about you.

You can't have both. Exceptions here and there, but generally, if you want a real relationship, you need to keep your eyes on your wife.

When you don't... you end up a lonely old man, wondering why your life sucks.

When I was a driver for the nursing homes, you would find all the players there. Lonely old men, completely unloved, who wasted their lives chasing everything thing, and end up with nothing.

Do what you want. Just saying.
Wanting to walk on a beach nude does not have the life-destroying impact you are making it out to be.

:laughing0301:

For some reason, people who've never been to a nude beach get this idea in their head that it's all hardbodies and beautiful people.
It can actually be the stuff that nightmares are made of and things that you'll never be able to unsee.

Yeah, it was mostly elderly Europeans and chonks. I think the only place you'll find more unkempt bushes is in an abandoned garden. lol

Wanting to walk on a beach nude does not have the life-destroying impact you are making it out to be.

:laughing0301:

I have research to show it. Now, granted once... no. But people who spend their lives staring at those who are not their spouses.... yeah. It does.

You can believe what you want. I'm fine knowing I'm right on this.

It's not surprising that those who live conservative modest lives, are happier and stay married, more than those who don't.

It's not surprising that those who live conservative modest lives, are happier and stay married, more than those who don't.
I could be wrong, but I think that people who are in one relationship after another just enjoy there being drama on their plate. Sadly, the lady who was approached because of how little she was wearing may have been given exactly what it is that she was wanting from the very beginning and because no one on this planet knows how to lay their phone down for two seconds, the lady who complained has now been ostracized for showing some human decency and concern for the minds of our country's youth.

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

P.S. The only thing that we can hope for concerning the lady who doesn't care what gets exposed is that she is either sun burnt beyond relief or eaten alive by whatever bugs are swarming around her body.

Forum List

Back