Woman on Meth Gouges Out Eyes in Church

It was probably some liberal like this . . .

iu

Some of them are completely psychotic apparently and scream at the sky and gouge at their own faces because . . . Trump. Lol.

You seem to be obsessed with the idea of transmogrifying this into something "political".

Why is that?

That's the first thing I thought of when I read the story. Psychotic liberals gouging out their eyes. :badgrin:

OK I guess we need to try again.

The question was not "what you thought of". We already know that. The intervening posts have exhibited more of the same bizarre obsession.

The question, however, is "why". This is in no way a political story, yet you seem bent on trying to hammer it into one. Why (i.e. for what reason) are you thusly bent?

Why what? What is it that has you all in a tizzy today? Share. Feel as though you are in your safe space here with me. :D

See that? That makes one post in a row you were able to express some kind of thought without some weird twist into political machinations where none existed.. I bet you could do it again if you really put your mind to it.

Thankfully, you do not dictate anything to me. :) I am FREE to have my thoughts and express them.

You seem to be obsessed with the idea of transmogrifying this into something "political".

Why is that?

That's the first thing I thought of when I read the story. Psychotic liberals gouging out their eyes. :badgrin:

The question was not "what you thought of". We already know that. The intervening posts have exhibited more of the same bizarre obsession.

The question, however, is "why". This is in no way a political story, yet you seem bent on trying to hammer it into one. Why (i.e. for what reason) are you thusly bent?

Why what? What is it that has you all in a tizzy today? Share. Feel as though you are in your safe space here with me. :D

See that? That makes one post in a row you were able to express some kind of thought without some weird twist into political machinations where none existed.. I bet you could do it again if you really put your mind to it.

Thankfully, you do not dictate anything to me. :) I am FREE to have my thoughts and express them.

See that? Two posts in a row that didn't shunt off to some wacko slur on 'liberals' or 'gays' or whatever hair's up your ass. I knew you could do it. Although the hallucination about "dictation" is equally weird. Are you on drugs?

See that? Two posts in a row that didn't shunt off to some wacko slur on 'liberals' or 'gays' or whatever hair's up your ass. I knew you could do it. Although the hallucination about "dictation" is equally weird. Are you on drugs?

Dictation? What in the world are you talking about? Are YOU on drugs? Sorry, if the truth is offensive to you, but this is NOT your safe space. :) Deal with it. Learn some coping mechanisms, and that doesn't include gouging out your eyes and screaming at the sky. Lol.

Dictation = typing out spoken words. Dictate = being bossy and telling others what to think, feel, speak, or type.

Dictation? What in the world are you talking about? Are YOU on drugs? Sorry, if the truth is offensive to you, but this is NOT your safe space. :) Deal with it. Learn some coping mechanisms, and that doesn't include gouging out your eyes and screaming at the sky. Lol.

I made it real big so you can find it. Must be the drugs continuing to cloud the brain.

I just tryin' to help you get better. Because this shit is just ugly.

I made it real big so you can find it. Must be the drugs continuing to cloud the brain.

Pogo, I've never done drugs and never will. Lol. Why do you keep saying that I'm on drugs? Because you don't like the videos I'm posting. I don't know. Anyways, you are a typical liberal schmuck. I will post whatever I want to whenever I want to unless I break a forum rule. You don't dictate to me what I post, where I post, or how I post. Got it?

Uh, bye bye now.

This just makes me want to post MORE videos, and that is what I'm going to do. Whatcha gonna do about it? :D

:banana:

Those who have worked at dumpster diving have no problem working around trash.

He's not, but I am...some great cryp ;-)

This just makes me want to post MORE videos, and that is what I'm going to do. Whatcha gonna do about it? :D

Pity you. :itsok:

You should pity your own. Seriously. Lol. So, this is why I posted those videos and stuff. Of course when I hear about a woman screaming and gouging out her eyeballs, it is normal to think it could be a liberal.

ROFL. These are just some of the monsters you libs have created. :D

You should pity your own. Seriously. Lol. So, this is why I posted those videos and stuff. Of course when I hear about a woman screaming and gouging out her eyeballs, it is normal to think it could be a liberal.

Thanks for yet another Generalization Fallacy but I don't have a "my own". I am one person. And I don't ooze around trying to inject political bullshit into stories that have nothing to do with politics.

You have yet to address the question but this is one heavy weight you've hung around your own neck, and every time you dig deeper it just makes you look pathetic. Hence the pity.

Thanks for yet another Generalization Fallacy but I don't have a "my own". I am one person. And I don't ooze around trying to inject political bullshit into stories that have nothing to do with politics.

You have yet to address the question but this is one heavy weight you've hung around your own neck, and every time you dig deeper it just makes you look pathetic. Hence the pity.

Dig deeper? No idea what you are talking about. I don't have anything to address. :dunno: I'm just posting some funny stuff on a thread.

iu

Dig deeper? No idea what you are talking about. I don't have anything to address. :dunno: I'm just posting some funny stuff on a thread.

iu

Of course you are.

:dig:

Funny stuff for whom? Suggested listening: Toad Wet Sprocket, Dig Deeper, Pork Soda

Forum List

Back