Woman on Meth Gouges Out Eyes in Church

It was probably some liberal like this . . .

iu

Some of them are completely psychotic apparently and scream at the sky and gouge at their own faces because . . . Trump. Lol.

You seem to be obsessed with the idea of transmogrifying this into something "political".

Why is that?

Like your brother above you ?

This post ^^ makes no sense, nor was it addressed to you, nor are you in a position to speak for she to whom it was addressed, but it looks like a violation of the Family rule. Might wanna quit while you're behind.

iu

Some of them are completely psychotic apparently and scream at the sky and gouge at their own faces because . . . Trump. Lol.

You seem to be obsessed with the idea of transmogrifying this into something "political".

Why is that?

That's the first thing I thought of when I read the story. Psychotic liberals gouging out their eyes. :badgrin:

It's easy to project a stigmatizing term such as "liberal" when the poster was not on meth themselves. The substance is indeed like a religious experience. Stupid podunk.

ChrisL is simply nuts with a fascist violence rumbling just under the surface, barely maintaining. Information anarchy is usually tormenting for such fascists.

The "liberals" fixation is interesting to study, because to refrain from reading Mein Kampf presupposes on to nazism with exquisite efficiency. Silhouette's remark is timely due to the meth link to Isham CIA employee DNA, which the new female CIA director will certainly be clued up about because it is the Clinton crime family link as well.

The "liberals" fixation is interesting to study, because to refrain from reading Mein Kampf presupposes on to nazism with exquisite efficiency. Silhouette's remark is timely due to the meth link to Isham CIA employee DNA, which the new female CIA director will certainly be clued up about because it is the Clinton crime family link as well.

Of course it is only natural when you are presented with images of blood curdling screaming women gouging their eyes out, a liberal comes immediately to mind. ROFL! I'm being dead serious too.

It would be most paradoxical if Death Angel went to Temperance on especially Saturn's day and took photos of the nearby street signs at Shelton Park Church of God. All we can is "Good luck, you're going to need it."

Justice has little to do with expose of a drug-trafficking crime family, liberal or conservative.

iu

Why is that?

That's the first thing I thought of when I read the story. Psychotic liberals gouging out their eyes. :badgrin:

OK I guess we need to try again.

The question was not "what you thought of". We already know that. The intervening posts have exhibited more of the same bizarre obsession.

The question, however, is "why". This is in no way a political story, yet you seem bent on trying to hammer it into one. Why (i.e. for what reason) are you thusly bent?

iu

Why is that?

The question was not "what you thought of". We already know that. The question is "why".

Why what? What is it that has you all in a tizzy today? Share. Feel as though you are in your safe space here with me. :D

iu

Why is that?

The question was not "what you thought of". We already know that. The intervening posts have exhibited more of the same bizarre obsession.

The question, however, is "why". This is in no way a political story, yet you seem bent on trying to hammer it into one. Why (i.e. for what reason) are you thusly bent?

Why what? What is it that has you all in a tizzy today? Share. Feel as though you are in your safe space here with me. :D

See that? That makes one post in a row you were able to express some kind of thought without some weird twist into political machinations where none existed.. I bet you could do it again if you really put your mind to it.

Forum List

Back