🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Woman pretending to be teen boy arrested for sex crimes against teen girl

American women are sexual predators?

Sorry, that's only when a Muslim does it.

The 15 year old had sex with someone she thought was a man? She must be the dumbest kid on the planet not to have known the obvious.

The 15 year old had sex with someone she thought was a man? She must be the dumbest kid on the planet not to have known the obvious.

Maybe it was dark and the woman had had the famous lesbo operation, a strapadicktome.

Any suggestions on how I can transform this 58 year old body so I can get in the pants of a 19 year old coed?

Thanking you in advance, I remain sincerely yours....

Blame the victim, what a liberal

Not blaming the victim, just questioning why she could be so stupid as to not know that she was screwing a female?
Because she was to young to know how sick homosexuals are, but she knows now.

MV5BMTg3NDY0NjcyNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNTE0Njk4._V1._SX337_SY475_.jpg

Any suggestions on how I can transform this 58 year old body so I can get in the pants of a 19 year old coed?

First, you need the massive penis; after that, cash.
For prostitutes, the penis is less of an issue.:eusa_whistle:

58 - 19 is 39.

I'm 51, does that mean I can post a desire for a 12 year old on an open forum?

Noomi should deviancy like this be tolerated? Say if she really thought she was a boy?

It doesn't matter what the girl thought. She was the victim of a predator who should not be treated any different from any other predator.

No, I meant the woman who pretended to be a boy... Say if she really thought she was a girl, and if she thought she was a girl, then maybe she thought she was younger than her actual age since the HIV positive brigade thinks if you think you are the opposite sex you can be the opposite sex. So if she thinks she is younger than the age on her birth certificate, then why shouldn't she be treated as that age since age is less definite than sex/gender. well HIV buggery brigade?

58 - 19 is 39.

I'm 51, does that mean I can post a desire for a 12 year old on an open forum?

Hey- I kept it above board. You on the other hand...

Forum List

Back