Woman pulls gun during fight over school supplies at Walmart

Video from a bystander shows a woman pull out a gun during a fight inside a Walmart store in Novi on Monday afternoon.

An argument broke out between two pairs of women over the last notebook on the shelf at the Novi Towne Center store, according to police.

The fight involved two Farmington Hills residents, ages 46 and 32, and a mother and daughter from South Lyon, ages 51 and 20.
WATCH: Woman pulls gun during fight over school supplies at Walmart
walmart%20fight-gun_1504262842478_10561863_ver1.0.PNG

:cuckoo: Gun Nutter should be put down.

What you don't have is the whole story but that's the way hacks are, they don't want the whole story presented, that would ruin their one sided rant. The fight resulted in the lady in pink on the floor, the lady with the CC license apparently felt physically threatened and pulled the firearm. Now she will have to answer to the law as to why she actually pulled the weapon. The "fight" had become physical and it helps to have all the information before you stuff your feet in your mouth.

Gun Nutter and kid were in no danger, calling for a gun to be pulled..

Oh...so you were there?

Didn'tcha know? He/she/it is omnipotent.......... :lol:

The NRA immediately contacted the woman to find out if the gun was ok. "Is it traumatized? We can send a team of psychologists to work with the gun to make sure it gets back to its normal life. The children? There were children there? Eh whatever."

No...actually, it is only people like you who fear guns to the point you shake and soil yourselves when you read about a gun that believe a gun acts on it's own.....

What you don't have is the whole story but that's the way hacks are, they don't want the whole story presented, that would ruin their one sided rant. The fight resulted in the lady in pink on the floor, the lady with the CC license apparently felt physically threatened and pulled the firearm. Now she will have to answer to the law as to why she actually pulled the weapon. The "fight" had become physical and it helps to have all the information before you stuff your feet in your mouth.
Yep. Her daughter was being assaulted. Lefties freak out at the sight of a gun.

Just the sight of a gun in the hands of someone that shouldn't have one. Sorry to break it to you cons, that includes most of you, not all, but most. And Republicans in Congress voted to allow the mentally ill to have guns. So you're covered.

No.....that is a lie.....the ACLU will tell you it's a lie, since the ACLU and 23 other mental health organizations asked the Republicans to protect the rights of those people...

Gun Control Laws Should Be Fair

But gun control laws, like any law, should be fair, effective and not based on prejudice or stereotype. This rule met none of those criteria.

In this era of “alternative facts,” we must urge politicians to create laws based on reliable evidence and solid data.

The thousands of Americans whose disability benefits are managed by someone else range from young people with depression and financial inexperience to older adults with Down syndrome needing help with a limited budget. But no data — none — show that these individuals have a propensity for violence in general or gun violence in particular.

To the contrary, studies show that people with mental disabilities are less likely to commit firearm crimes than to be the victimsof violence by others.

--------------------------
The ACLU and 23 national disability groups did not oppose this rule because we want more guns in our community. This is about more than guns.

Adding more innocent Americans to the National Instant Criminal Background database because of a mental disability is a disturbing trend — one that could be applied to voting, parenting or other rights dearer than gun ownership. We opposed it because it would do little to stem gun violence but do much to harm our civil rights.

Video from a bystander shows a woman pull out a gun during a fight inside a Walmart store in Novi on Monday afternoon.

An argument broke out between two pairs of women over the last notebook on the shelf at the Novi Towne Center store, according to police.

The fight involved two Farmington Hills residents, ages 46 and 32, and a mother and daughter from South Lyon, ages 51 and 20.

Oh...so you were there?

Two unarmed people fighting over a notebook. Gun not required, in the store that has security.

Here's the tussle over the book. With like 4 Walmart people on the scene.
Gun Nutter going to jail. See no assault, punches or knives. Just a crazy gun nutter
that should never have a gun again.

WATCH: Gun pulled during fight at Novi Walmart

Last edited:
btw. In other news. DANG!

5 dead in fiery, high-speed crash in Kalamazoo Twp.

According to authorities in Kalamazoo Township multiple people are dead after an overnight high-speed crash Saturday.

Around 12:45 a.m. on Saturday, Sept. 2, a Kalamazoo Township police officer was parked on E. Main Street. He saw a blue Dodge Charger going east at nearly 100 mph and attempted to stop the car, a news release from Kalamazoo Township Police Department says.

The officer continued on East Main, still looking out for the car, however authorities tell us this incident was not a high-speed pursuit. The officer did turn off his lights once the Charger was no longer in sight, but continued to search for the car.

When the officer finally reached Sprinkle Road, he saw a fire on the north side of the road, east of Sprinkle -- the Charger had crashed into some trees along the road and was fully engulfed in flames.

Chief Tim Bourgeios reports that multiple fatalities were in the Charger. A family member of one of the victims at the scene told us that there were five individuals under the age of 18 inside the Charger.

Last edited:

Oh...so you were there?

Two unarmed people fighting over a notebook. Gun not required, in the store that has security.

Gun Nutter going to jail. See no punch or knives. Just a crazy gun nutter

God willing you're ineligible for jury duty.......... :eusa_whistle:

Oh...so you were there?

Dang rightie'! The only crime I see here.
Is an armed gun nutter Attempted Robbery of a Walmart shopper.
Where the stuff is still owned by Walmart.

Oh...so you were there?

Now how did I know you were gonna eventually use this moronic accusation............ :rofl:

Oh...so you were there?

Now how did I know you were gonna eventually use this moronic accusation............ :rofl:
There was no need for the gun. The video clearly shows the event was under Walmart
employee control on scene. The gun nutter had Walmart backup if needing to be pulled apart.
I would say Walmart needs to put a sign on all stores, NO GUNS, on Walmart shoppers. Shop elsewhere, we don't want your kind. Or
the next one will be bloody. Crazy LOSER GUN NUTTERS. Making America shopping unsafe.

It is on, Baz. The woman with the gun is a well regulated militia.
These people just make rational gun folks look bad. I hope the 20-year-old daughter gets her ass shamed Bigley for her seems to be a crazy Gun Nutter mom there.
Maybe it a good thang mom going to lose gun righties'.

Last edited:
Oh...so you were there?

There was no need for the gun. The video clearly shows the event was under Walmart
employee control on scene. The gun nutter had Walmart backup if needing to be pulled apart.
I would say Walmart need to put a sign on all stores, NO GUNS, on Walmart shoppers. Or
the next one will be bloody. Crazy LOSER GUN NUTTERS. Making America shopping unsafe.
Work a little harder on that omnipotence of yours, it's slipping............
Sooooo how does it feel being a fanatical zealot? Ya think if I work at it hard enough I can be just as fanatically impotent as you? :dunno:

These people just make rational gun folks look bad. I hope the 20-year-old daughter gets her ass shamed Bigley for her seems to be a crazy Gun Nutter mom there.

Personally, I never go to Safeway without Mr. 9 MM. You never know when you might get ambushed in the produce aisle by a deranged acorn squash throwing criminal!

Personally, I never go to Safeway without Mr. 9 MM. You never know when you might get ambushed in the produce aisle by a deranged acorn squash throwing criminal!
I can see if you were in the 9 items or less line, pulling a gun. Would be the legal deranged gun nutter thinking thang to do.

Just so you guys know, I recently bought a notebook at Wal Mart for my job. If this was a single subject notebook, it cost me 25 cents. These adults got into a physical altercation over a 25 cent notebook

Put a sign up that says no guns on Wal mart shoppers? Why don't you put a second sign that says "attention muggers, unarmed victims inside."

Last edited:

Clean yourself up. It's just a picture of a gun.

Oh...so you were there?

I would say Walmart needs to put a sign on all stores, NO GUNS, on Walmart shoppers. Shop elsewhere, we don't want your kind. Or

And yet....you are wrong...and have no idea about the truth, the facts and the reality....you found a rare instance......if that......since you don't know all the facts....

The truth....?

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 16.3 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%
--gun crime down 75%
--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

Concealed carry permit number....
New Study: Over 16.3 million concealed handgun permits, last year saw the largest increase ever in number of permits - Crime Prevention Research Center

actual study...

Concealed Carry Permit Holders Across the United States: 2017 by John R. Lott :: SSRN

And yet....you are wrong...and have no idea about the truth, the facts and the reality....you found a rare instance......if that......since you don't know all the facts....

The truth....?

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 16.3 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%
--gun crime down 75%
--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

Concealed carry permit number....
New Study: Over 16.3 million concealed handgun permits, last year saw the largest increase ever in number of permits - Crime Prevention Research Center

actual study...

Concealed Carry Permit Holders Across the United States: 2017 by John R. Lott :: SSRN

Your links don't show more guns have reduced crimes or murders. Your point holds little merits.
Other than more gun nutters with a mental issue are among the rational folks.

They are lucky...in Australia, where they banned and confiscated guns from law abiding people....they shoot kids in their stores...in the face.....

11-year-old shot in the face in Tasmania

AN 11-YEAR-OLD girl who was shot in the face following a dispute in a Tasmania Woolworths supermarket has been identified as Phoenix Newitt.

The schoolgirl is in a serious but stable condition after she was flown to Melbourne for medical treatment following the shooting at Deloraine, near Launceston.

Police told reporters the shooting followed a dispute in a Woolworths supermarket about 9pm on Tuesday night.

It is believed the dispute involved the young girl’s mother and another woman, and turned physical. One woman was bitten and another suffered cuts to the head.

Forum List

Back