Woman pulls gun during fight over school supplies at Walmart

Video from a bystander shows a woman pull out a gun during a fight inside a Walmart store in Novi on Monday afternoon.

An argument broke out between two pairs of women over the last notebook on the shelf at the Novi Towne Center store, according to police.

The fight involved two Farmington Hills residents, ages 46 and 32, and a mother and daughter from South Lyon, ages 51 and 20.
WATCH: Woman pulls gun during fight over school supplies at Walmart
walmart%20fight-gun_1504262842478_10561863_ver1.0.PNG

:cuckoo: Gun Nutter should be put down.

What you don't have is the whole story but that's the way hacks are, they don't want the whole story presented, that would ruin their one sided rant. The fight resulted in the lady in pink on the floor, the lady with the CC license apparently felt physically threatened and pulled the firearm. Now she will have to answer to the law as to why she actually pulled the weapon. The "fight" had become physical and it helps to have all the information before you stuff your feet in your mouth.

Gun Nutter and kid were in no danger, calling for a gun to be pulled..

You're just a brittle ass faggot, aren't ya?

Yeah, that must be it! It takes a real man to stop school supply shopping conflicts!
You're a dipshit.

I recall the Black girl who went to a door for help and was shot dead. Through the door.
The Mental Whitey Gun Nutter was in no danger at all.
She was drunk, and banging on a strangers door at 3am. He warned her to leave.

They use this ploy in Detroit to gain access to a home. He should have walked. Because of idiots like you, he's in prison.

Banging on somebody's door at 3:00 in the morning is not a capital offense. Apparently, the guy never heard of dialling 911.
Hey dipshit, banging on a door usually means you're trying to bust into the home. You're a stupid fuck and I hope when someone decides to invade your home that you follow your own advice.

You are one stupid motherfucker.

And, you, of course, would do just like the guy did who shot her dead, and is now serving time for homicide, and, yet, you think that I am a stupid motherfucker! :lmao:

Video from a bystander shows a woman pull out a gun during a fight inside a Walmart store in Novi on Monday afternoon.

An argument broke out between two pairs of women over the last notebook on the shelf at the Novi Towne Center store, according to police.

The fight involved two Farmington Hills residents, ages 46 and 32, and a mother and daughter from South Lyon, ages 51 and 20.

What you don't have is the whole story but that's the way hacks are, they don't want the whole story presented, that would ruin their one sided rant. The fight resulted in the lady in pink on the floor, the lady with the CC license apparently felt physically threatened and pulled the firearm. Now she will have to answer to the law as to why she actually pulled the weapon. The "fight" had become physical and it helps to have all the information before you stuff your feet in your mouth.

Oh...so you were there?

Two unarmed people fighting over a notebook. Gun not required, in the store that has security.

Here's the tussle over the book. With like 4 Walmart people on the scene.
Gun Nutter going to jail. See no assault, punches or knives. Just a crazy gun nutter
that should never have a gun again.

WATCH: Gun pulled during fight at Novi Walmart

Back up. Pulling her hair was over the top to begin with. I KNOW it's stressful getting all the back to school supplies but Jesus. There is probably another notebook somewhere in town; it is not worth pulling someone's hair over. Wasn't worth young one grabbing it from under another customer's nose, either.
I got an idea--send the lot of them back to KINDERGARTEN where we got taught how to get along and share. And until she graduates, take the gun away from Mom.

I recall the Black girl who went to a door for help and was shot dead. Through the door.
The Mental Whitey Gun Nutter was in no danger at all.
She was drunk, and banging on a strangers door at 3am. He warned her to leave.

They use this ploy in Detroit to gain access to a home. He should have walked. Because of idiots like you, he's in prison.
Gun Nutter needed to be in a mental program to start.
Glad the coward is in jail. Living off the gobmint dimes.

Yeah, that must be it! It takes a real man to stop school supply shopping conflicts!
You're a dipshit.

Shut up, ****. Your opinion is worth less than a Venezuelan food stamp.

upload_2017-9-3_13-53-50.png

You're a dipshit.
View attachment 147364

I think Hiler had many, many enemies, seems he stood up for somethang right in life, back then.

btw. I like Churchill's life story. But really, some thangs he said were corny in
the whole content of a few words used. That one needs a few more words to
be specific. Say, Like who were the betters.

Last edited:
One of my favorite Churchill quotes is, "History will be kind to me. I'm going to write it!"

You're a dipshit.
View attachment 147364

I think Hiler had many, many enemies, seems he stood up for somethang right in life, back then.

btw. I like Churchill's life story. But really, some thangs he said were corny in
the whole content of a few words used. That one needs a few more words to
be specific. Say, Like who were the betters.
Whatever.....
BTW, I'm corny too.

The reason you conceal carry is to prevent violence.

It worked perfectly.

Molon Labe

Pulling a gun over the last pair of fashion sneakers? Yeah, I could understand that. But as friggin' notebook???

Around here, parents don't get squat to prepare their kids for school.

Around here, parents don't get squat to prepare their kids for school.
Where do they get their notebooks? School?

I remember we could never go shopping for supplies until after the first day of school because some teachers were so FUSSY about what type of notebook we had for their class. It never failed.

The NRA immediately contacted the woman to find out if the gun was ok. "Is it traumatized? We can send a team of psychologists to work with the gun to make sure it gets back to its normal life. The children? There were children there? Eh whatever."
That's not the way 2nd Amendment supporters see firearms. We know that the weapon is a inanimate tool that alone can not harm anyone. It is the anti-2nd Amendment people that assign an unhealthy emotional value to a piece of metal and plastic.

Never trust nutters with guns. It's about their weak mental issues to start.

So why aren't you carrying one then?
I don't fear everythang in life. And thangs I do, guns really will never help.
Why are there never any NRA Bad guy Gun Nutters with guns around when thangs happen?
Outside the home, they rarely get used in criminal event rescues. I can say
if they are shot inside your home, with a knife or gun, you can shoot them. But they will run first.

btw. More than a six shooter/shotgun/ or a real rational hunting rifle at home for protection.
Is the YUGE CLUE, it's just a Gun Nutter waiting to go off. The other kinds of
guns need to stay lockup at gun ranges. Never trust a person you don't know very well
with guns in hand. I fear not the guns. It's about the mental state of the holders. Like the one that used
a gun here in basically a robbery of other owners stuff. This woman in CRAZY in the mind pulling it out.
If she did it here, for such a minor issue as the tussle for the book. Gee, what will it do later, lives are in
danger from these types of Gun Nutters. A good RATIONAL mom would say let it go!
Your ugly face and hair are somewhat more important. Will find another 25 cent notebook.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back