Woman pulls gun during fight over school supplies at Walmart

Video from a bystander shows a woman pull out a gun during a fight inside a Walmart store in Novi on Monday afternoon.

An argument broke out between two pairs of women over the last notebook on the shelf at the Novi Towne Center store, according to police.

The fight involved two Farmington Hills residents, ages 46 and 32, and a mother and daughter from South Lyon, ages 51 and 20.
WATCH: Woman pulls gun during fight over school supplies at Walmart
walmart%20fight-gun_1504262842478_10561863_ver1.0.PNG

:cuckoo: Gun Nutter should be put down.

What you don't have is the whole story but that's the way hacks are, they don't want the whole story presented, that would ruin their one sided rant. The fight resulted in the lady in pink on the floor, the lady with the CC license apparently felt physically threatened and pulled the firearm. Now she will have to answer to the law as to why she actually pulled the weapon. The "fight" had become physical and it helps to have all the information before you stuff your feet in your mouth.

Gun Nutter and kid were in no danger, calling for a gun to be pulled..

You're just a brittle ass faggot, aren't ya?

Yeah, that must be it! It takes a real man to stop school supply shopping conflicts!
You're a dipshit.

When she pulled the gun, the Walmart employees ran. As they can tell she's crazy in the head with a gun. I bet you every employee won't be kind to her side in this.

When this woman that pulls a gun over a notebook gets to court the judge is going to teach her what power really is. And her whittle gun won't be anywhere in sight to save her.

When this woman that pulls a gun over a notebook gets to court the judge is going to teach her what power really is. And her whittle gun won't be anywhere in sight to save her.
If she gets convicted she may only lose carry lic. for 3-8 years. But still gets to keep it/or them, if not a felony conviction. But some states will let you have them later again. Is this one of them states?

Video from a bystander shows a woman pull out a gun during a fight inside a Walmart store in Novi on Monday afternoon.

An argument broke out between two pairs of women over the last notebook on the shelf at the Novi Towne Center store, according to police.

The fight involved two Farmington Hills residents, ages 46 and 32, and a mother and daughter from South Lyon, ages 51 and 20.

What you don't have is the whole story but that's the way hacks are, they don't want the whole story presented, that would ruin their one sided rant. The fight resulted in the lady in pink on the floor, the lady with the CC license apparently felt physically threatened and pulled the firearm. Now she will have to answer to the law as to why she actually pulled the weapon. The "fight" had become physical and it helps to have all the information before you stuff your feet in your mouth.

Yeah, that must be it! It takes a real man to stop school supply shopping conflicts!
You're a dipshit.

When she pulled the gun, the Walmart employees ran. As they can tell she's crazy in the head with a gun. I bet you every employee won't be kind to her side in this.

She has no "side." Anyone who defends this is as crazy as she is.

Is there a reason why you haven't answered my question, Baz Ares?
What was the question?
There's a reason why people think you're an idiot.

I just gave you a link to the question. smh

That is not a new question. That was not answered in post #51 review of what you would do.

I don't walk around with a gun.
So... you're saying you choose to have no way of defending yourself or loved ones in the event of an attack. That's your choice.

Most people want to protect themselves and loved ones.
Why are you against that?

Come get them.

You're a dipshit.

I can see how you might think that considering even the thought of seeing a gun sitting on a counter throws you into a panic.

You're a dipshit.

I can see how you might think that considering even the thought of seeing a gun sitting on a counter throws you into a panic.
You better believe it, pirate.
You can't possibly be defending her, ARE you? Just yankin' my chain?

You're a dipshit.

I'm not defending anyone but I am making fun of people who actually think they were in her mind at the time of the incident........... :eusa_whistle:

You're a dipshit.

I'm not defending anyone but I am making fun of people who actually think they were in her mind at the time of the incident........... :eusa_whistle:
Sounds pretty messy to me; I'm steering clear of that.

Sounds pretty messy to me; I'm steering clear of that.
You already hit it head on....... Why do you think I chimed back in........

You're a dipshit.

The gun is the tool, it's about the holder of that tool.
Say I was armed and this crazy mom pulled it out, I'd pull my gun and shoot her on the spot.
See how this works out well. I was in fear for other peoples lives, from the action of this gun
nutter crazy here..

You're a dipshit.

Say I was armed and this crazy mom pulled it out, I'd pull my gun and shoot her on the spot.
See how this works out well. I was in fear for other peoples lives, from the action of this gun
nutter crazy here..
Love the rationale there dud, ya still need to work on your omnipotence.......

Now if you think really hard about it you just might be able to figure out what I'm sayin........ But I won't hold my breath.

You're a dipshit.

nutter crazy here..

Now if you think really hard about it you just might be able to figure out what I'm sayin........ But I won't hold my breath.
Matter of fact you even mentioned it but since you can't see past you own self identified perfect nose...........

People pulling guns on each other in WalMart over notebooks.....Making America Great Again!

She pulled the gun over her daughter allegedly being assaulted, not the notebook. Liberals. smh

You're a dipshit.

nutter crazy here..

Gee... I will always target and shoot the Gun Nutters first. Screw the crooks. As these Gun Nutters are the crazy ones with guns.
To bring safely to the area soonest. Protecting the lives of rational folks.
The crooks with guns are really not in for a fight. So few will ever shoot in these robbery scores. But these worked up angry Whitey Gun Nutters feel there is a reason to shoot still, anythang moving. The only Gun Nutters safe from me, are in their homes. If on the streets, they are my targets. If I had the gun. But I will be throwing shit at them. Or if behind them, knock them out with some hard item to the head. And take the gun and give some free dental work there.

Around here, parents don't get squat to prepare their kids for school.
Where do they get their notebooks? School?

I remember we could never go shopping for supplies until after the first day of school because some teachers were so FUSSY about what type of notebook we had for their class. It never failed.
A lot of parents BELIEVE the whole "free education" thing....which means they don't have to pay for anything....schools have to provide.

Forum List

Back