Woman pulls gun during fight over school supplies at Walmart

People pulling guns on each other in WalMart over notebooks.....Making America Great Again!

She pulled the gun over her daughter allegedly being assaulted, not the notebook. Liberals. smh

The stupid girl should've let go of the notebook. Called the store manager and whined their cases.
LIKE 99.9999999999% of more rational others would have done. But some 5 employees were there working it.
The gun was none required, period. It was not a life threatening event. It was a tussle like we see daily where shopping is involved.

Well, maybe not for the other CC carrying gun nutters in the store.

When she pulled the gun, the Walmart employees ran. As they can tell she's crazy in the head with a gun. I bet you every employee won't be kind to her side in this.
She has no "side." Anyone who defends this is as crazy as she is.
I can see how you might think that considering even the thought of seeing a gun sitting on a counter throws you into a panic.
The gun is the tool, it's about the holder of that tool.
Say I was armed and this crazy mom pulled it out, I'd pull my gun and shoot her on the spot.
See how this works out well. I was in fear for other peoples lives, from the action of this gun
nutter crazy here..
Love the rationale there dud, ya still need to work on your omnipotence.......

Now if you think really hard about it you just might be able to figure out what I'm sayin........ But I won't hold my breath.

Gee... I will always target and shoot the Gun Nutters first. Screw the crooks. As these Gun Nutters are the crazy ones with guns.
To bring safely to the area soonest. Protecting the lives of rational folks.
The crooks with guns are really not in for a fight. So few will ever shoot in these robbery scores. But these worked up angry Whitey Gun Nutters feel there is a reason to shoot still, anythang moving. The only Gun Nutters safe from me, are in their homes. If on the streets, they are my targets. If I had the gun. But I will be throwing shit at them. Or if behind them, knock them out with some hard item to the head. And take the gun and give some free dental work there.
Just can't give up those self aggrandizing rationalizations can ya?

Last edited:
While this might be a little off topic, it's an example of a mom protecting her kids with a gun....
:)

What is so ironic is that every gun nut on this board would tell you that if a stranger drew down on them, they would have pulled their own gun and fired. That being the case, if this woman had drawn down on another gun nut, one, or both of them surely would have died...over a child's notebook.

What is so ironic is that every gun nut on this board would tell you that if a stranger drew down on them, they would have pulled their own gun and fired. That being the case, if this woman had drawn down on another gun nut, one, or both of them surely would have died...over a child's notebook.
The winner would have gotten that notebook. :)

It's the store's fault. The dirty bastards should have stocked more notebooks.

sorry I shouldn't laugh but.......:laugh::laugh::laugh:

If she shot someone, Walmart will be sued. Walmart may be sued anyhow here.
By the bystanders who were in danger. That's for sure shot victims will. And I'll
give them victims 500 million each. There are not that many CC shoppers.
Shop from home where its safe LOSERS I'm sure many will get large gift cards.

Maybe that's what is so disappointing for some of them.

People pulling guns on each other in WalMart over notebooks.....Making America Great Again!

She pulled the gun over her daughter allegedly being assaulted, not the notebook. Liberals. smh
Let's look at the Michigan law. You can use deadly force if "The individual honestly and reasonably believes that the use of deadly force is necessary to prevent the imminent death of or imminent great bodily harm to himself or herself or to another individual."
It's also allowed in case of sexual assault.

No sexual assault, no preventing of imminent death or imminent great bodily harm. Deadly force not authorized.

When this woman that pulls a gun over a notebook gets to court the judge is going to teach her what power really is. And her whittle gun won't be anywhere in sight to save her.

Quit saying she pulled a gun over a notebook. She pulled a gun because she was attacked. She could have been attacked over a fucking piece of cheese, the point is she was attacked. I seriously doubt she'll be convicted. She didn't shoot anyone.

Let's look at the Michigan law. You can use deadly force if "The individual honestly and reasonably believes that the use of deadly force is necessary to prevent the imminent death of or imminent great bodily harm to himself or herself or to another individual."

No sexual assault, no preventing of imminent death or imminent great bodily harm. Deadly force not authorized.

Good, deadly force wasn't used. She didn't shoot anyone. Deadly force isn't drawing a gun, its firing it at someone. Good god you have to at least understand the definition of "deadly force" before you try to argue your stupid liberal ideas.

Last edited:

If I was a Gun Nutter type here. I'd be...

giphy.gif
my ass off, Bigley Yuge again.....
As always they do. As the facts don't support their BS view or
their weak cowardly mental states, all existing only, in their weak
cowardly minds! Like, I can't get a freebie kill here on this one.
They are just mentally sick in the head moron folks, these masturbating Gun Nutters are.
With all their Bigley massive BS spews, I've got a gun, I will save the day.
HAHA! They never do. Really the last thang you need is an untrained Gun Nutter on the scene.
Spewing their WN Whitey racist BS. I'm your Gun Nutter savior!

But THEY never do or are seen when needed. IF ARE WANTED!? By the rational public
This is not the 1700's or the FFS 1800's morons.
Grow up losers. we live in the way better times, cowards.

Last edited:
When this woman that pulls a gun over a notebook gets to court the judge is going to teach her what power really is. And her whittle gun won't be anywhere in sight to save her.

Quit saying she pulled a gun over a notebook. She pulled a gun because she was attacked. She could have been attacked over a fucking piece of cheese, the point is she was attacked. I seriously doubt she'll be convicted. She didn't shoot anyone.

Good, deadly force wasn't used. She didn't shoot anyone. Deadly force isn't drawing a gun, its firing it at someone. Good god you have to at least understand the definition of "deadly force" before you try to argue your stupid liberal ideas.

...and, of course, if she had drawn her weapon, and you were standing near her line of fire, you would have calmly suggested that she calm down before she kills someone, instead of drawing YOUR weapon, and shooting her, right?

...and, of course, if she had drawn her weapon, and you were standing near her line of fire, you would have calmly suggested that she calm down before she kills someone, instead of drawing YOUR weapon, and shooting her, right?
I 'm for shooting Gun Nutters with CC first. It's for public safety issues.
Ask questions later. As they NEEDED to die AS the Metal asshole, like here.
They're a public safety issue when seen pulling a gun.
And really way, way more, on UNARMED PEOPLES.

Last edited:
If I'm a "gun nutter" because I want to have a firearm at least as big, if not larger, than the one the robber would use against me, then yes, I'm a nutter.

Liberals like you are happy to be unarmed victims. At least "nutters" would attempt to fight back.

If I'm a "gun nutter" because I want to have a firearm at least as big, if not larger, than the one the robber would use against me, then yes, I'm a nutter.

Liberals like you are happy to be unarmed victims. At least "nutters" would attempt to fight back.
Are you at home? PLEASE..Shoot away. Buttttt... if you're in the public forum. There are more justifiable standards required here, to meet your justifiable killings here.
Please keep playing, there are jail cells waiting to be yours. For these weak mental Gun Nutter shootings by GUN Nutters, So-called Hero Wantta be moron types, Good luck playing.
To beat, a long ass stay, out of jail hopes. I say keep playing. Jails will be your retirement ends.

btw. Why are there not more Gun Nutter shooting on our streets, for Freedoms and Justice?
I can say, they don't want to pay for their BS mental gun masturbations.
That's why they never show up.

Last edited:
Do I think that woman should have pulled her gun? I don't know, I wasn't there, AND NEITHER WERE YOU. So how can you make a determination that she shouldn't have pulled it?

Answer: You can't. You are blinded by your own hatred of her right to carry a gun in the first place it doesn't matter why she pulled it. You want her to be a victim, because democrats love victims. That's how they get votes, convince everyone they are a victim.

Forum List

Back