Woman pushes back against Jack o Lantern blackface controversy they are black pumpkins idiots

Ha! Ha! That's funny!!! Those black pumpkins look too much like black slave caricatures so prevalent in this nation's past. She should have made them frowning. Maybe add some gang tats too. This is so silly.....

Now accepting submissions...

jewish-pumpkin-blue.jpg

Wouldn't those be Jig O' Lanterns?
This is why people are touchy about it.
View attachment 285958
You can pout all you want kiddo, it's still the truth.

People are touchy about it because they've been brainwashed to see racism everywhere.
Yes, like that guy I quoted originally. He training people to see racism everywhere by spreading racism everywhere.
****** lover

people have become "trained" to look for these "wrongs" in the world and bitch. hey, if they want to bitch, let 'em. it doesn't mean who they are bitching must do whatever is they think they need.

disappointed in bed bath and beyond for cowering like this. idiots looking to be offended just need to be ignored.

People are touchy about it because they've been brainwashed to see racism everywhere.
Yes, like that guy I quoted originally. He training people to see racism everywhere by spreading racism everywhere.

Seems more than a little unreasonable, this idea that we need to constantly purge our environment of any and all things that a "racist" might find humorous or interesting.
If there weren't people just waiting to drop comments like that we wouldn't need to.
Maybe comments are made like that today because of the extreme political correctness on everything now. Things have been brought up that no one ever though of. But you are not wrong as people of other cultures are not wrong but put up with it.
And then again maybe comments like that are made because this world will always have a certain number of shit-sucking racists who are feeling like it's OK to speak out now that they have a *president* who feels the same way.

Seems more than a little unreasonable, this idea that we need to constantly purge our environment of any and all things that a "racist" might find humorous or interesting.
If there weren't people just waiting to drop comments like that we wouldn't need to.
Maybe comments are made like that today because of the extreme political correctness on everything now. Things have been brought up that no one ever though of. But you are not wrong as people of other cultures are not wrong but put up with it.
And then again maybe comments like that are made because this world will always have a certain number of shit-sucking racists who are feeling like it's OK to speak out now that they have a *president* who feels the same way.
Awe, all the hip black people in your party loved Trump. Till he became a Republican, you are the problem of the race's.

****** lover
?

Awe, all the hip black people in your party loved Trump. Till he became a Republican, you are the problem of the race's.
LMAO!!

tRump tell you that?

LMAO!!

tRump tell you that?
Nope, but I don't get outraged when I'm told to be. Just the other day Trump said he was being lynched. The media let you loons, that you should be outraged. Well you were, until you found out high ranked democrats said the same during Clinton's impeachment. Now there is no outrage. Your good little minions for your party.

LMAO!!

tRump tell you that?
Nope, but I don't get outraged when I'm told to be. Just the other day Trump said he was being lynched. The media let you loons, that you should be outraged. Well you were, until you found out high ranked democrats said the same during Clinton's impeachment. Now there is no outrage. Your good little minions for your party.

No a
No outrage?

What planet are you from?

LMAO!!

tRump tell you that?

No a
No outrage?

Not from yours. You loons went crazy over Trump saying he is getting lynched. Until your own did the same.:Boom2::itsok:

LMAO!!

tRump tell you that?

No a
No outrage?

Not from yours. You loons went crazy over Trump saying he is getting lynched. Until your own did the same.:Boom2::itsok:
I don't think anyone stopped being outraged about it, tRump just gave them more things to be outraged about. It's kind of a pattern with him.

LMAO!!

tRump tell you that?

No a
No outrage?

I don't think anyone stopped being outraged about it, tRump just gave them more things to be outraged about. It's kind of a pattern with him.
So you will call of the democrats saying Clinton was being lynched. Racist?

Forum List

Back