Woman pushes back against Jack o Lantern blackface controversy they are black pumpkins idiots

LMAO!!

tRump tell you that?
Nope, but I don't get outraged when I'm told to be. Just the other day Trump said he was being lynched. The media let you loons, that you should be outraged. Well you were, until you found out high ranked democrats said the same during Clinton's impeachment. Now there is no outrage. Your good little minions for your party.

No a
No outrage?

What planet are you from?
Not from yours. You loons went crazy over Trump saying he is getting lynched. Until your own did the same.:Boom2::itsok:
I don't think anyone stopped being outraged about it, tRump just gave them more things to be outraged about. It's kind of a pattern with him.
So you will call of the democrats saying Clinton was being lynched. Racist?
Huh?

Again, in English this time.

Nope, but I don't get outraged when I'm told to be. Just the other day Trump said he was being lynched. The media let you loons, that you should be outraged. Well you were, until you found out high ranked democrats said the same during Clinton's impeachment. Now there is no outrage. Your good little minions for your party.

No a
No outrage?

What planet are you from?
Not from yours. You loons went crazy over Trump saying he is getting lynched. Until your own did the same.:Boom2::itsok:
I don't think anyone stopped being outraged about it, tRump just gave them more things to be outraged about. It's kind of a pattern with him.
So you will call of the democrats saying Clinton was being lynched. Racist?
Huh?

Again, in English this time.
Keep being outraged my friend, that's what makes a good liberal!

Wouldn't those be Jig O' Lanterns?
This is why people are touchy about it.

No they are not....nobody cares about this. People laugh about this level of st00pid!:113::113:
That's blatantly untrue.

Nah s0n....about 73 people will ever hear about this. Plus, people dont take it seriously because if you are a DUM, you get a pass if you go blackface. Weaponized PC isnt working in this country. Most people laugh....hypocrisy does that!:113:

s0n....like most progressives, your head explodes about anything and everything. Most people are not like that....they are waaaaaaaay too busy handling real responsibilities in life.:bye1::bye1:

Forum List

Back