Woman Refuses to Stand Next to Biden

Wow. Another sexist leftist.

Well, you see Lisa, while her man actually HAS something intelligent to say, here in the States, we need Jill to keep track of her man to make sure he doesn't wander away, say something totally stupid or fall off the end of the stage.

joe-biden-jill-biden.gif

Biden is a complete and total embarrassment no matter where they try and hide him.

Because millions of people don't feel the same way about Trump?

I'm not really getting your point here. He was the alternative had Biden lost.

Looked like a Three Stooges skit.

The Stooges were smart enough not to lose their president's itinerary on the streets of Belfast or top secret compartmentalized CIA military data to a 21 year old social media kid. Not to mention hire people like this to run our government and handle our nuclear bombs while driving half the world to abandon the US Dollar.

FXuOKV3UYAAG6Ey.jpg

But sexually assaulting women is cool.

Yes, that and apparently killing babies if you are a tard democrat. But what do you care of women, they are just something to be shoved aside by a guy in a wig and outdone in the sport of her life's chosen career when not leering at her in the locker room as you make her undress in front of guys. I mean, that is, if you can even tell what a woman is, I'd refer you to Ketanji Brown Jackson but she don't know either.

And that's different from the Biden haters being mostly right wingers? Again, not seeing the point here.

The DIFFERENCE my friend is that what people think of Trump they do with 99.9% of the politicians and MSM railing lies about him to the public 24/7.

What people think of Biden, they do with 99.9% of the politicians and MSM covering for him 24/7.

Well, you see Lisa, while her man actually HAS something intelligent to say, here in the States, we need Jill to keep track of her man to make sure he doesn't wander away, say something totally stupid or fall off the end of the stage.

View attachment 776970
OMG. He cant even figure out where to stand!

I say shame on the people who voted for him, shame on the media who worked with the FBI to get him in, but most of all….shame on Jill.

The DIFFERENCE my friend is that what people think of Trump they do with 99.9% of the politicians and MSM railing lies about him to the public 24/7.

What people think of Biden, they do with 99.9% of the politicians and MSM covering for him 24/7.
Can you imagine if the media were honest even 20% of the time? We’d have President Trump right now - and the border secure, inflation less severe, no war between Ukraine and Russia, and 13 more soldiers home from Afghanistan.

OMG. He cant even figure out where to stand!

I say shame on the people who voted for him, shame on the media who worked with the FBI to get him in, but most of all….shame on Jill.

They voted for this boob even after in 1988 the first time he ran, he was busted stealing a speech and plagiarizing it as his own and was finally REMOVED from the race. Then ran again another time and got 1% of the vote.

Guess third time is the charm when you have secret underground leftwing organizations getting paid hundreds of millions laundered from foreign sources to steal votes and fake elections.

3.5% unemployment Lowest black unemployment ever.

Go blow your shit up your own ass. What are all these blacks suddenly doing? Who are they working for with every company laying off and firing 20,000 people at a time? Working for George Soros and America Votes stealing ballots for the next fake election?

Forum List

Back