🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Woman takes a big risk

So if someone films themselves invading the Capitol, that would be despicable, too, right?
Without a doubt. But you have to give them a little bit of a pass, filming yourself breaking into the seat of leadership of the most powerful entity on the planet and degenerating them shows a level of stupidity that clearly indicates crayons may be to dangerous for them to use.

Do we have something safer than crayons?

But kidding aside, you know full well that the comparison is a really, really, really shitty one. This idiot was being an idiot. She does not deserve one second of jail time. She deserves to be laughed at, ridiculed a bit and then fined and forgotten about.

Jan 6th was a dangerous riot that killed someone inside a very powerful symbol of the nation. Everyone involved should be jailed for a very long time. Supporting that behavior is despicable as well but not in the same degree and you are well aware of that. So a simple 'yes' does not suffice. They are far more despicable.

I am curious, you had to know my answer. Why did you ask?

Just like RWI's destroyed property (Other people's property) in the US Capitol when their CULT leader lost the election.
THEN, they continue to blame anyone but themselves.
Is it really someone else's property if they helped pay for it? At worst it was disproportionate damage of their own property.

Is it really someone else's property if they helped pay for it? At worst it was disproportionate damage of their own property.
Awesome Very Weak Example.
Proving my case Rogue AI

Do you pay, with taxes, for a Judges Property at his/her office?
Of course you do.
But, you don't see it that way, do you Rogue AI

Odd that the truck as the confederate symbol against the federal government, and the US flag of the federal government?
I suspect the truck owner is confused as to what the flags mean.
But stealing a flag is not a good idea.
That does not change opinions, but just makes people more angry.
I am a yankee living in the south for over half a century.

Many southerners have ancestors who fought for the South in the Civil War that they are proud of. Many of the these same people have fought for our nation in modern times or have relatives who have and they are also proud of them. So they fly a Confederate flag and an American flag.

I know a lady who has an American flag in her front yard and a Confederate flag in her back yard. I know she has ancestors who fought in the Civil War and her husband was in our military during the Vietnam War.

Some people want to make a big deal out of this but I see it as a rather quaint facet of life in the South.

To the tune of 1/300000000th of the damage was owned by them.

So, I think we can all agree that we should lesson whatever sentence they get by at least that amount. Maybe even double it to be sure. That should knock off at least 2 seconds every 10 years they get.

Odd that the truck as the confederate symbol against the federal government, and the US flag of the federal government?
I suspect the truck owner is confused as to what the flags mean.
But stealing a flag is not a good idea.
That does not change opinions, but just makes people more angry.
The US flag represents the nation, not the government.

Glad I could clear that up for you.

jan-6-1.png
I've condemned the vandalism that day.

You have never condemned any leftist law-breaking.

Forum List

Back