🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Woman takes a big risk

Jesus you're a dope.

You can't have a confederate flag and a US flag both, without creating a contradiction.
But stealing private property is always wrong.

When people were protesting what the US government was doing, like Vietnam, they would sometimes burn a flag, but they would use their own and never steal it.
Stealing a flag is not going to educate anyone, but just make them arrest you.

You can't have a confederate flag and a US flag both, without creating a contradiction.

When people were protesting what the US government was doing, like Vietnam, they would sometimes burn a flag, but they would use their own and never steal it.
If you actually lived in this country and not in Russia...you'd see it all the time

If you actually lived in this country and not in Russia...you'd see it all the time

I have lived in the US for over 70 years, and I never saw anyone steal a flag or any political sign just because they did not agree with it.
Stealing is not the way to change anyone's political views.

Leftists believe their hurt feelings entitle them to destroy other people's property.
Just like RWI's destroyed property (Other people's property) in the US Capitol when their CULT leader lost the election.
THEN, they continue to blame anyone but themselves.

Odd that the truck as the confederate symbol against the federal government, and the US flag of the federal government?
I suspect the truck owner is confused as to what the flags mean.
But stealing a flag is not a good idea.
That does not change opinions, but just makes people more angry.
At least he mounted the American flag on the right side.

That's not true, you could argue they respect the history of both, and in fact, some of the States that fought for the north had slavery anyhow.

Three things we learned from this thread:

The left supports theft. In fact thieves are held as martyrs if it suits their political ideology.

They don't believe in our Constitution nor individual rights, they only claim to. Their words and actions show they're full of shit, but who thought they were anything more?

And if it suits your ideology you're entitled to climb on top of someone's property uninvited to remove it. Kicker is, these are the same people who complain about the "INSURRECTION". I think they're too stupid to recognize the hypocrisy.

Last edited:
Leftists believe their hurt feelings entitle them to destroy other people's property.
jan-6-1.png

Forum List

Back