Something I Never Got About My Body My Choice

Then why do you keep acting like it doesn't say offspring.. as in CHILD? I repeat my question. Where's the difference between a fetus and an offspring?
There is a difference. I already posted it. Goddamn.

I support a womans right to choose, although i find the process disgusting, for the most part.
Are we talking about fetuses or children? Huge difference.
💁🏼‍♀️_I agree, women have the right to choose...starting with keeping their legs closed

A developing human being is not an extension of a woman's body
A woman isn't removing a part of her physical body,
she is removing a developing human from inside her body

The only fair solution to My body, my right, and a woman's right to terminate her pregnancy
is for abortions to move away from removing the developing human being from inside the woman's body
and to remove the woman's uterus where the developing human is forming, instead

There is a difference. I already posted it. Goddamn.

You mean the developing part? Say that you were baking a cake and right before you put it into the oven I pushed it onto the floor. Would you be unhappy with me and accuse me of ruining your cake?

💁🏼‍♀️_I agree, women have the right to choose...starting with keeping their legs closed

The only fair solution to My body, my right, and a woman's right to terminate her pregnancy
is for abortions to move away from removing the developing human being from inside the woman's body

Well I do believe in the exceptions of rape, incest, and the life of the mother but other than that I completely agree with you one hundred percent.

So a woman could consume alcohol when she's pregnant and it wouldn't be a problem? What about certain pills that she can't consume while pregnant? Is the government not supposed to get involved at all if she plans on harming or murdering her baby?

Bub...the filthy, commie dem women claim the gov wants to control their vagina. That is wrong. The gov does not want to control their vagina any more than the gov wants to control my hands or that pile of scrap metal sitting in the corner. But, if I use my hands to build an unlicensed machine gun out of that scrap metal, then the gov steps in. Same with a woman's vagina. If a woman chooses to create life with her vagina and then wants to murder a life...then the gov steps in.

But my take is...pay dems to abort ALL their babies.

biden beef bugs 412.JPG

Bub...the filthy, commie dem women claim the gov wants to control their vagina. That is wrong. The gov does not want to control their vagina any more than the gov wants to control my hands or that pile of scrap metal sitting in the corner. But, if I use my hands to build an unlicensed machine gun out of that scrap metal, then the gov steps in. Same with a woman's vagina. If a woman chooses to create life with her vagina and then wants to murder a life...then the gov steps in.

But my take is...pay dems to abort ALL their babies.

View attachment 965120

Just because an unborn baby is the child of a democrat doesn't mean that it'll grow up to be one as all babies are innocent. Oh and for those of you saying that a fetus and baby are different read this story that I just wrote:

To be consistent with the Frigid Fascist Fetus Fetish, the "mother" (a term that slants the debate) must leave her life "in the hands of God." Have you no faith?

I have tons of faith but not sure what that has to do with anything. Also Trump and I agree with the exceptions part. Although I would never personally get an abortion no matter what.

Does your religion make you a ghoul?

Forum List

Back