Woman uses gun to stop violent attack on her boyfriend...saved his life....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This happens every day...keep in mind...she would have been justified in shooting this guy...she didn't....she stopped the attack and did not shoot, as happens in most defensive gun uses.....no one is shot, and the attack is stopped...

Locked and loaded, lady saves boyfriend from brutal beating

According to the Detroit Free Press, Ficht walked up to Miller and started punching him in the face until he fell to the ground. Ficht then continued to brutally beat Miller in the head until La Rose realized what was happening and retrieved a .38 revolver.

La Rose was able to separate the two men and then straddled Miller as he lie on the ground bleeding. She said she took a stance, got ready to shoot and three times told Ficht, who was standing about five feet away, if came any closer she would shoot – and kill – him. Ficht did not come any closer, but instead opted to go back inside his home.

When officers arrived on the scene, they found Miller lying in the grass, bleeding from his ear. He was rushed to a local hospital where it was determined he suffered severe head trauma, including a skull fracture and arterial bleed.

La Rose said Miller’s brain was pushed to one side of his head, he underwent a four-hour surgery and received 23 staples in his head. She also said he is still having a hard time hearing, hasn’t started rehabilitation and his prognosis at this time is unknown.

She more than likely saved this guys life...with a gun...without firing a shot.....

I carry every day, everywhere. Except when substitute teaching or working at the nursing home. And I think that should change.
You trust them old senile fuckers? Lol

My grandpa was the worst just before he went. Mean old bastard
I mostly work maintenance so I don't interact much with the residents. Unless I'm dressed as Santa Claus at Christmas LOL. I'm on a first-name basis with some folks. Mr. Larry always gives me a shout-out. There's a Korean War Vet (Jack) that helps me on occasion. It's an odd environment there. Happy and sad at the same time.

Forum List

Back