Woman votes for Trump, son tells her she is no longer his mother.

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
I have no desire to be friends with any Dimocrats of today. This however takes it to a new level.

'You are no longer my mother': A divided America will struggle to heal after Trump era

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - When lifelong Democrat Mayra Gomez told her 21-year-old son five months ago that she was voting for Donald Trump in Tuesday’s presidential election, he cut her out of his life.

That's just sad. So many of the younger ones have been totally indoctrinated with critical race & other marxist BS they don't know how to deal with real life situations. Hopefully the kid wakes up and grows up

In France the media are saying that it would probably be a mess in the street tonight, I hope not but I would like to live a déjà vu of 2016 and I have to stay up all night for the results as it was already 4 years ago.

Today's sensible compassionate Biden voters are a lot like the Jacobin zealots that took people's head's off at the shoulders. In Portland "protestors" were even wheeling a guillotine around with them when they
invaded neighborhoods there trying to frighten people into silent compliance.

That's your future under the democrats and Biden. I hope some of your fools took notice.

I love Mayra. You live and die by your principles and as a free human.

Her son probably looks like this:

Pajamaboy_2.jpg

I have no desire to be friends with any Dimocrats of today. This however takes it to a new level.

'You are no longer my mother': A divided America will struggle to heal after Trump era

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - When lifelong Democrat Mayra Gomez told her 21-year-old son five months ago that she was voting for Donald Trump in Tuesday’s presidential election, he cut her out of his life.

This story is misleading

I suspect these families were disfunctional long before 2020

She escaped the Democrat Cult, and he stayed in it

Cool! Leave him at the polling place.

In France the media are saying that it would probably be a mess in the street tonight, I hope not but I would like to live a déjà vu of 2016 and I have to stay up all night for the results as it was already 4 years ago.
Take all night? Ca va?

Unfortunately it may take much longer than that. It may be a matter of days or weeks like
when Al Gore tried to sue his way to the presidency. Democrats realize they will have to manufacture or
invent many votes to overcome the lead that Donald Trump has.

That's what democrats get when they wheel and deal to get a cypher like Joe Biden as their
candidate. Christ! I thought after Hillary Clinton they would learn their lesson.

They did not, it looks like!

When lifelong Democrat Mayra Gomez told her 21-year-old son five months ago that she was voting for Donald Trump in Tuesday’s presidential election, he cut her out of his life.

Great! I can't wait until his progressive policies cut him out of his job and he has no money and needs to move back home with mom to stay off the street!

If the story is true you have to wonder how a 21 year old (kid) can muster up such hatred for the President that he would disown his own mother. Things are strange out in left field.

The progressive brainwashing the left is giving these kids in school is amazing. They are convinced Trump really is a vile, dangerous, Nazi dictator and an enemy of the country!

Take all night? Ca va?

Unfortunately it may take much longer than that. It may be a matter of days or weeks like
when Al Gore tried to sue his way to the presidency. Democrats realize they will have to manufacture or
invent many votes to overcome the lead that Donald Trump has.

That's what democrats get when they wheel and deal to get a cypher like Joe Biden as their
candidate. Christ! I thought after Hillary Clinton they would learn their lesson.

They did not, it looks like!
This is a lot followed in France and the French are 80% for Biden me I am part of the 20%

If the story is true you have to wonder how a 21 year old (kid) can muster up such hatred for the President that he would disown his own mother. Things are strange out in left field.
He will change his mind when its dinner time.

So she can be assured the little shit wont be asking her for handouts anymore.
Win,win.

Trump is the least of their concerns. Their Islamist problem is about to explode.

Probably the victim of another woke white professor.

Forum List

Back