🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Woman who married her mom after they ‘hit it off’ pleads guilty to incest

No, parents should not be allowed to marry their children because it means they are sickos. End of thread.
Men should not be able to marry men and women should not be able to marry women because they are sickos. The the Supreme Court disagreed. Same sex marriage for adult mom and daughter is not here yet, but it’s coming if the courts are consistent,

Like I said, it is not just that it is "icky", it is about the relationship dynamics between a parent and child. That is not the case between two random gay people.

I’ve been playing devil’s advocate in this thread; however, when the Supreme Court ruled same sex marriage to be legal due to the equal protection clause, they opened the door to same sex marriage for adult biological relatives being legal based on the same exact logic. Immorality is not grounds for it being illegal.

Why? Same sex couples are not relatives. There is a big difference there, where a parental figure is an "authority figure" in their child's life and is responsible for making GOOD decisions on their children's behalf.
Good decisions, like killing her?

Well, that is ALSO illegal. Nobody is advocating for anyone being able to kill their child, and most people would never advocate for a parent marrying their children either.
Just pointing out how convoluted American logic is these days. Of course a woman can kill her child legally in the US. It's been legal for decades.

As far as same sex incest, there is no chance of having a retarded child.

Not dads, though.

I’ve been playing devil’s advocate in this thread; however, when the Supreme Court ruled same sex marriage to be legal due to the equal protection clause, they opened the door to same sex marriage for adult biological relatives being legal based on the same exact logic. Immorality is not grounds for it being illegal.

Why? Same sex couples are not relatives. There is a big difference there, where a parental figure is an "authority figure" in their child's life and is responsible for making GOOD decisions on their children's behalf.
They are consenting adults.

It doesn't matter. A parent is most often times the primary caregiver of her or his children. The child relies on the parents for survival.

Well, that is ALSO illegal. Nobody is advocating for anyone being able to kill their child, and most people would never advocate for a parent marrying their children either.
Just pointing out how convoluted American logic is these days. Of course a woman can kill her child legally in the US. It's been legal for decades.

Not dads, though.
But were these two actually intimate? Or were they just exploiting same sex marriage for the purpose of defrauding the government?

It doesn't matter. A parent is most often times the primary caregiver of her or his children. The child relies on the parents for survival.
Married couples often rely on each other for survival.

That is a different relationship dynamic!

Good grief, just because some of YOU cannot draw a line in the sand does not mean that others cannot. I certainly can draw MY line in the sand of what is acceptable and what is unacceptable based on many different factors.

Not dads, though.
But were these two actually intimate? Or were they just exploiting same sex marriage for the purpose of defrauding the government?
she had also married here son before but it was annulled..

Not dads, though.
Mom said it tasted like the ambrosia from a nectar lily. They both wanted all the benefits they could get.

Different marriages have different relationship dynamics. Who is to judge?

Different marriages have different relationship dynamics. Who is to judge?

Society.

th

And if it was brother and sister?

*****SMILE*****

:)

th

*****SMILE*****

Same thing. What is WRONG with you people? :cuckoo:

Good grief, just because some of YOU cannot draw a line in the sand does not mean that others cannot. I certainly can draw MY line in the sand of what is acceptable and what is unacceptable based on many different factors.
I’m using logic to draw the line in the sand, not just I think this marriage is icky and this other one is not.

th

There were many people who did attempt to draw a line in the sand, as you say, and they were overturned in the courts.

*****SMILE*****

The difference is, two random gay people are not related and have not had an influence in one another's upbringing and lives for the most part. Whereas a child is at the complete mercy of his or her family members during the most impressionable years of his or her life.

th

*****SMILE*****

Same thing. What is WRONG with you people? :cuckoo:

People against same sex marriage ask that same question, “What is WRONG with you people”?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back