🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Woman who married her mom after they ‘hit it off’ pleads guilty to incest

It's a pretty sad state of affairs that there even have to be laws against this kind of thing. God, people are SO sick, it's not even funny.
Why is it sick to have laws against fraud?
If two non related people were to marry for the purpose of increased benefits, would it still be fraud? What makes it fraud other than that they are mother and daughter rather than not related?

Yes, but apparently one of these two losers admitted to it being for fraud. They are not only sick, but dumb as well.

It's a pretty sad state of affairs that there even have to be laws against this kind of thing. God, people are SO sick, it's not even funny.

What? I don't know what you're talking about.

There is a picture of their mugshots on the last page. They are creatures. lol

I saw them. The Superman T shirts are super stylish! :rolleyes-41: Stay away from people who wear cartoon characters on their shirts too! :wink_2:

If I didn't want to bake a cake for these bitches; would they have a right to sue me for hundreds of thousands of dollars??

Woman who married her mom after they ‘hit it off’ pleads guilty to incest

An Oklahoma woman who married her biological mother has pleaded guilty to incest.

Her mother, 44-year-old Patricia Spann, has pleaded not guilty to incest.

Patricia Spann has said she thought the marriage was legal because she had lost custody of her daughter and two sons years ago and isn’t listed on their birth certificates. According to Tulsa World, Patricia Spann told authorities that she and Misty “hit it off” when they reconnected in 2014.

Prosecutors say Patricia Spann also married one of her sons. That marriage was annulled in 2010.

“Misty and Patricia told me they got married to basically defraud the state in order to receive more benefits under health care. That sort of thing,” Detective Justin Smith told KOCO 5.
Same sex couples can marry....equal protection clause! Why shouldn’t these two be able to marry? I think if they appeal this all the way to SCOTUS that they have a good chance of winning.

Posts a guy dating his sister.
If same sex marriage is legal, explain the logic to same sex adult relatives being illegal.

Well, especially in the case of a parent/child relationship, it is clear cut case of abuse of authority (and THAT is an understatement).
Not when they are consenting adults.

But do consenting adults have the right to be sick?

But they were not sick they were in it for the benefits.

They are sick too though. To do something like that, you must be kind of on the sick side. Or at least depraved with no pride and no dignity.

I saw them. The Superman T shirts are super stylish! :rolleyes-41: Stay away from people who wear cartoon characters on their shirts too! :wink_2:
and those that wear makeup...

Oh, god. That's like half of my 'lounge around the house' wardrobe. :lol:

I guess everyone ought to avoid you then since both describe you, you pudgy little weirdo. Lol.

Mine also....

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Mine also....

IOW, that is your entire wardrobe.

I guess everyone ought to avoid you then since both describe you, you pudgy little weirdo. Lol.
I bet I'm less pudgy than you now..

Evidently the state screwed up by issuing a marriage license to relatives that are not allowed to marry...

th

So states are allowed to violate the 14th Amendment of the United States Constitution and the US Civil Rights Act?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

It is in the case of incest...in Okiehoma...A GOP state..

th

They were mature willing companions who chose to marry. Seems like it's their business and not yours. Do you always feel an overriding need to peek into everyone's bedroom window to see what they're doing?

*****CHUCKLE*****

You know what that means? You could marry your sister! :lol:

Evidently the state screwed up by issuing a marriage license to relatives that are not allowed to marry...

th

So states are allowed to violate the 14th Amendment of the United States Constitution and the US Civil Rights Act?

*****CHUCKLE*****

It is in the case of incest...in Okiehoma...A GOP state..

th

They were mature willing companions who chose to marry. Seems like it's their business and not yours. Do you always feel an overriding need to peek into everyone's bedroom window to see what they're doing?

*****CHUCKLE*****

Stupid fucking reverse psychologist..

You know what that means? You could marry your sister! :lol:
If she was gay...

I bet I'm less pudgy than you now..

Doubtful, dad bod. :D

Forum List

Back