🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Woman who married her mom after they ‘hit it off’ pleads guilty to incest

If I didn't want to bake a cake for these bitches; would they have a right to sue me for hundreds of thousands of dollars??

An Oklahoma woman who married her biological mother has pleaded guilty to incest.

Her mother, 44-year-old Patricia Spann, has pleaded not guilty to incest.

Patricia Spann has said she thought the marriage was legal because she had lost custody of her daughter and two sons years ago and isn’t listed on their birth certificates. According to Tulsa World, Patricia Spann told authorities that she and Misty “hit it off” when they reconnected in 2014.

Prosecutors say Patricia Spann also married one of her sons. That marriage was annulled in 2010.

“Misty and Patricia told me they got married to basically defraud the state in order to receive more benefits under health care. That sort of thing,” Detective Justin Smith told KOCO 5.

because this happens every day, right, psycho?

:cuckoo:
Liberalism started this bullshit, and one day soon liberals will be pushing to normalize it.

I think its been normal a long time, just is now legalized.
Thanks for proving my point.

Evidently the state screwed up by issuing a marriage license to relatives that are not allowed to marry...

Meth: It's a hell of a drug.

misty-patricia-spann-2.jpg

Evidently the state screwed up by issuing a marriage license to relatives that are not allowed to marry...
Why shouldn’t they be allowed to marry? Is it because other people think it is icky?

If I didn't want to bake a cake for these bitches; would they have a right to sue me for hundreds of thousands of dollars??

An Oklahoma woman who married her biological mother has pleaded guilty to incest.

Patricia Spann has said she thought the marriage was legal because she had lost custody of her daughter and two sons years ago and isn’t listed on their birth certificates. According to Tulsa World, Patricia Spann told authorities that she and Misty “hit it off” when they reconnected in 2014.

Prosecutors say Patricia Spann also married one of her sons. That marriage was annulled in 2010.

“Misty and Patricia told me they got married to basically defraud the state in order to receive more benefits under health care. That sort of thing,” Detective Justin Smith told KOCO 5.

Liberalism started this bullshit, and one day soon liberals will be pushing to normalize it.
Liberalism started medicaid fraud? Then prove it..
No, liberalism started this marriage bullshit, or its your feeling that prove who we are. We now have grown ups thinking they are babies. He'll we even have grown women running around wearing pussy hats. Liberalism is a mental disease.
So you like to suppress freedom no surprise...Let's make everyone the same and believe the same, hell let's eat the same and dress the same, speak the same and shit at the same time.. What a wonderful conservative world this would be...
No, live your life and I'll live my own. I don't want a girl to be forced to share a locker room with a guy with a dick, and who the he'll supports a grown up that claims to be a baby? More than likely we do.

th

What makes it fraud if two, or more, mature willing companions chose to form a marriage group?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

th

What makes it fraud if two, or more, mature willing companions chose to form a marriage group?

*****CHUCKLE*****

I really don't mind if we sit this one out.

Is it okay if I marry myself? I’ve been shacking up with myself for years!

Oh I think a lot of Pubs and right wing conservatives are just as homo. Its not a liberal think. Also this liberalism , I am finding a lot of Pubs have like several marriage and have sex I assume, ever wonder why Ingraham and Colter have never married, are they lesbians? I guess they kept their virginity while dating for so many eons.

Oh I think a lot of Pubs and right wing conservatives are just as homo.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Oh I think a lot of Pubs and right wing conservatives are just as homo.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Well I'm not going to judge anyone.

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

Did you read the story? I didn't think so...

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

th

They were mature and willing to marry each other.

Even if they knew they were related it's no one's business, including the governments, about their reasons for getting married expect their own.

*****SMILE*****

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

th

They were mature and willing to marry each other.

Even if they knew they were related it's no one's business, including the governments, about their reasons for getting married expect their own.

*****SMILE*****

They admitted for the reasons as to why they married and it was to commit fraud....How fucking dunce do you need to be to see their reason behind it and it wasn't because of a political philosophy...Try the handsoap department next for a 6th degree of separation...

Forum List

Back