Women Are So Fired Up to Vote, I’ve Never Seen Anything Like It

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
The election may very well come down to Dobbs at this point. The Republicans' endless abortion crusade and invasion into other people's personal decisions are overshadowing the failures of the Biden administration.

But once the actual Dobbs decision came down, everything changed. For many Americans, confronting the loss of abortion rights was different from anticipating it. In my 28 years analyzing elections, I’ve never seen anything like what’s happened in the past two months in American politics: Women are registering to vote in numbers I’ve never witnessed. I’ve run out of superlatives to describe how different this moment is, especially in light of the cycles of tragedy and eventual resignation of recent years. This is a moment to throw old political assumptions out the window and to consider that Democrats could buck historic trends this cycle.

Odd, I'm not hearing shit about it in my AO.....Maybe that's because nothing has changed that amounts to anything.
Head in sand.jpg

At least, that is the talking point and spin that the media wants you to believe.

There just as many women fired up about the ending of baby killing -- even though it hasn't ended -- as those who support the death cult of abortion.

At least, that is the talking point and spin that the media wants you to believe.

There just as many women fired up about the ending of baby killing -- even though it hasn't ended -- as those who support the death cult of abortion.
This, it's overblown.

That said the more draconian states like TX might experience some issues.

The election may very well come down to Dobbs at this point. The Republicans' endless abortion crusade and invasion into other people's personal decisions are overshadowing the failures of the Biden administration.

But once the actual Dobbs decision came down, everything changed. For many Americans, confronting the loss of abortion rights was different from anticipating it. In my 28 years analyzing elections, I’ve never seen anything like what’s happened in the past two months in American politics: Women are registering to vote in numbers I’ve never witnessed. I’ve run out of superlatives to describe how different this moment is, especially in light of the cycles of tragedy and eventual resignation of recent years. This is a moment to throw old political assumptions out the window and to consider that Democrats could buck historic trends this cycle.

If a "woman" is voting for a Democrat chances are it is not a biological female.

Most of them are the dead voters that you demofascists are famous for harvesting ballots from.

A democrat strategist who lives in DC. University professor, union member.
I'll bet he doesn't know anyone who ever voted Republican.
Sounds like he has the pulse of the nation.

Odd, I'm not hearing shit about it in my AO.....Maybe that's because nothing has changed that amounts to anything.
Yeah, I don't think it's going to matter in the elections. Just too much else that's really important going on. REALLY going on, like inflation and employment issues and the female issue of trannies and the Dems trying to make "women" a w-word like the n-word. The airlines don't work anymore. The workplaces want people to work there, not pretending to work at home, and people don't like that. There's a whole lot bad going on that affects everyone, whereas abortion only affects a very few women at any given time, and besides, it's still possible, just somewhat harder to make happen.

Don't use words you don't understand.

Except that millions of them have and do and will, so as I asked before, is that all you got?

You ain't much of a woman if you vote for someone that advocates killing a child as a method of birth control. That pretty well defines you a despicable bitch.

Real women don't kill their children. Queers, transsexuals and tattooed pink haired Moon Bat dykes see nothing wrong with it.

Forum List

Back