Women born before suffrage discuss Hillary

You might want to suck face with those two, but I do not.

I'm not voting for Hillary just because she's a woman, nonetheless, I'm overjoyed that we'll have a woman President.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: xyz
A few of the comments:

"Recently, I was diagnosed with a serious heart condition and am now in home hospice. I am following this campaign carefully, and I decided that I would like to live long enough to see the election of our first woman president. When I was marking my absentee ballot for Hillary Clinton, it occurred to me that this wish is even more poignant, because I was born in 1918, two years before women achieved the right to vote. To see such an accomplishment in my lifetime is momentous. I encourage all of my fellow nonagenarians to follow me in marking your ballot with a sense of pride in a life long lived and a country making history."

“When I was born women had no voice and were not allowed to vote. Now we are about to make history and have a woman president for the United States. I never thought in a million years I would see that happen. It's a glorious time.”

“It really is remarkable to think of all that has happened in 96 years.”

"I think she will make a good president because she has a lot of experience and knows the workings of the presidency. I think she will get a very big portion of votes."

I Waited 96 Years! Women Voting for Hillary Clinton

Vote for the most corrupt person to ever run for office simply because she is a woman! What bullshit. Should alll white people stick with their own and never vote for someone of a different race?

Leftist hypocrisy at it's finest!

Forum List

Back