Women can't be trusted with their own bodies

Bottom line is there are more than enough babies being born.
Not here in the United States….our 3conomy has grown to a point we can’t produce enough qualified labor. That’s why we have an immigration problem. BUSINESSES are hiring these immigrants…..

That's a no brainer after they put Bill Clinton, Barack Obama, and Joe Biden in the White House.
The majority of people did not put lying cksucker trump in office. The majority did vote for Clinton, Obama and Biden.

The majority of people did not put lying cksucker trump in office. The majority did vote for Clinton, Obama and Biden.
You ignore the fact that women put Clinton, Obama, and Biden in the White House.

….our 3conomy has grown to a point we can’t produce enough qualified labor. That’s why we have an immigration problem. BUSINESSES are hiring these immigrants…..
That has ALWAYS been the problem. I've driven the road between Albuquerque and El Paso many times and I've seen Mexicans hitch-hiking in twos and threes and on a couple of occasions I've seen cowboys in pickup trucks stop to pick them up and take them to the ranch/farm and give them work. There aren't many Americans who want to bend over all day long plucking vegetables for less than minimum wage.

There aren't many Americans who want to bend over all day long plucking vegetables for less than minimum wage.
Exactly… and it’s happening on both ends of the spectrum.With the shortages in qualified Americans in the medical field and engineering, foreign nationals are being hired to fill these spots. They now make up 1-5 of MDs. That’s 20% of an entire work force who are educated abroad.

That has ALWAYS been the problem. I've driven the road between Albuquerque and El Paso many times and I've seen Mexicans hitch-hiking in twos and threes and on a couple of occasions I've seen cowboys in pickup trucks stop to pick them up and take them to the ranch/farm and give them work. There aren't many Americans who want to bend over all day long plucking vegetables for less than minimum wage.
The difference is, it’s not just in border states, but they provide labor nearly EVERYWHERE…We get latino immigrant labor so far north, it’s within miles of the Canadian border…they do delivery and set up services. It’s hilarious. You need to call an interpreter on a cell just to communicate with them. Get used to it. The economy depends upon them. No one is shipping anyone back…that’s more Trumpian crap.

The difference is, it’s not just in border states, but they provide labor nearly EVERYWHERE…We get latino immigrant labor so far north, it’s within miles of the Canadian border…
That's what I've heard. My experience (that I wrote about in my response earlier) is from the time I lived in the US during the 1960s - 70s so I'm not up-to-date on a personal level but I have been reading about it and I have relatives living in AZ.
No one is shipping anyone back…that’s more Trumpian crap.
I don't know much about "shipping anyone back" but we differ about support of Trump. I like him.
..... it’s happening on both ends of the spectrum.With the shortages in qualified Americans in the medical field and engineering, foreign nationals are being hired to fill these spots. They now make up 1-5 of MDs. That’s 20% of an entire work force who are educated abroad.
I'll take an educated guess and say that our (European) professionals are better trained than Americans and get better pay in the US than what they get in Europe ..... but it's only my guess. If that is true then American professionals are less sought-after? I don't really believe that part of the equation but it's worth considering. I can say for sure that in my country we have every high tech bit of kit available to modern man but our commitment is poor. But again, I'm only speaking about my country, not all of Europe.

That's what I've heard. My experience (that I wrote about in my response earlier) is from the time I lived in the US during the 1960s - 70s so I'm not up-to-date on a personal level but I have been reading about it and I have relatives living in AZ.
Its a first hand experience in key sectors of our economy. With home delivery and buying on line and service labor, the economy has opened up for everyone and immigrant workers are a big part of it.
I don't know much about "shipping anyone back" but we differ about support of Trump. I like him.
that’s Trump’s new fake news promise, just like his wall and perfect healthcare. Whether you “ like him” or not, he’s totally Unsuited for public office. He’s perfectly suited as a scam artist….
I'll take an educated guess and say that our (European) professionals are better trained than Americans and get better pay in the US than what they get in Europe ..... but it's only my guess.
American universities, and many graduate programs actually have a majority of foreign nationals whose tuition is paid by benefactors from other nations. So we’re getting from both sides. After they return home and fulfill their obligations, many come back here for work and to live. We have the largest economy and biggest need for trained and untrained labor in the world.
If that is true then American professionals are less sought-after? I don't really believe that part of the equation but it's worth considering. I can say for sure that in my country we have every high tech bit of kit available to modern man but our commitment is poor. But again, I'm only speaking about my country, not all of Europe.
It’s not that American professions are less sought after, it’s that the need for them in America is so much greater. There aren’t enough to fill the jobs in the largest economy in the world. Look at the unemployment levels. 3.4% is essentially, full employment. Those who can’t find work, are just unwilling to move. Migrants will go ANYWHERE as will foriegn nationals.

We still have millions of trained/ educated jobs unfilled.

Last edited:

I'll take an educated guess and say that our (European) professionals are better trained than Americans and get better pay in the US than what they get in Europe ..... but it's only my guess. If that is true then American professionals are less sought-after? I don't really believe that part of the equation but it's worth considering. I can say for sure that in my country we have every high tech bit of kit available to modern man but our commitment is poor. But again, I'm only speaking about my country, not all of Europe.
Btw, Trump has made it clear. He can be bought by anyone, from any country for any reason….
Is that what you want in your president ?

You have to vote him in before you can expect him to represent you.
He had 4 years and two with full gov control. The only legislation he passed that helped anyone were his friends and a huge tax cut, trillions added to the debt and another mismanaged recession. You were askeep. Biden in two years, passed land mark legislation to bolster medicare/Medicaid drug cost benefits, infrastructure and cleaned up the cOvid mismanaged mess by Trump. What did trump do to help anyone but rich people. He inherited a growing economy and left a bust.

Forum List

Back