Women have standards, but claim men shouldn't have any

Woman logic:
-I refuse to date short, bald men with no money; I will only go for tall, muscular, rich men
-But if men refuse to date old, fat women with messed up kids from a previous relationship; well then, they are sexist pigs who refuse to see the beauty within

Screw that! I only go for good looking, young women without baggage. No exceptions.

How do you like that?

I think to each his own.
the problem with many women is that they think men are interested in love
too many romance movies and novels. Mom's need to teach their girls what it's all about, the only problem is, many mom's don't know... so I guess the onus is on the Dad's... cause they for damn sure know!
Most men are just interested in sex.
But there are some weirdos like me who are interested in love.
Bring em in with the booty......make em stay with love.

I have to admit I have one weakness.....a dynamite butt is my thing. I always felt that a woman with no ass is mean and not worth the bother with. I don't care how big her tits are. But that's just me.

I remember once (on another forum) someone told me that I was selfish for wanting to date because I had a child from a previous relationship, that I wouldn't be able to devote all of my time to said relationship because of my child. I was just thinking, well if the guy needs THIS much attention, I don't want him anyways. I'm not dating to find ANOTHER child. :D
I hate single moms who clearly put their needs over their kids. I have a personal friend who did that. And I remember in highschool her parents did that to her. We always partied at Angie's house cause parents were never around. Either the kid raises themselves or the grandparents do it. Angie's kid raised herself and my neighbors raise their grandkids because Carrie is dating. My cousin did this too. My aunt raised her son.

None of these people are bad people by the way. They would have probably been better off raised by two tradition loving parents but I guess these are today's modern families

I remember once (on another forum) someone told me that I was selfish for wanting to date because I had a child from a previous relationship, that I wouldn't be able to devote all of my time to said relationship because of my child. I was just thinking, well if the guy needs THIS much attention, I don't want him anyways. I'm not dating to find ANOTHER child. :D
I hate single moms who clearly put their needs over their kids. I have a personal friend who did that. And I remember in highschool her parents did that to her. We always partied at Angie's house cause parents were never around. Either the kid raises themselves or the grandparents do it. Angie's kid raised herself and my neighbors raise their grandkids because Carrie is dating. My cousin did this too. My aunt raised her son.

None of these people are bad people by the way. They would have probably been better off raised by two tradition loving parents but I guess these are today's modern families

Yeah, and that is also what happens when you have kids too young, you are unprepared for the responsibility, life is still all about you and partying.

Woman logic:
-I refuse to date short, bald men with no money; I will only go for tall, muscular, rich men
-But if men refuse to date old, fat women with messed up kids from a previous relationship; well then, they are sexist pigs who refuse to see the beauty within

Screw that! I only go for good looking, young women without baggage. No exceptions.

How do you like that?
I've known a number of men who had no standards when it came to women, particularly after last call.
However, I've noticed that some have such high standards that they won't even look sideways at anything less than the perfect woman, even though they are obviously less than perfect themselves. I blame this on Hollywood.

rich_guys_and_their_gorgeous_trophy_wives_640_19.jpg

Personally, if I was a guy, I would have to wonder if that was really a woman nowadays, given the size. :D Pretty sad, but I would wonder if that was a transgender person. Big hands, big feet, a straight waist, narrow hips . . . .

Woman logic:

How do you like that?
I've known a number of men who had no standards when it came to women, particularly after last call.
However, I've noticed that some have such high standards that they won't even look sideways at anything less than the perfect woman, even though they are obviously less than perfect themselves. I blame this on Hollywood.

I'm guilty of this. I can't help it I love the same looking women I loved when I was 20.

I went on tinder and looked for girls 30 or older. Swipe left left left. I searched 19-29 and it was swipe right right right. What happens to women? They don't age well

Yeah, and that is also what happens when you have kids too young, you are unprepared for the responsibility, life is still all about you and partying.
These women feel like the kid ruined their lives. Or stole their childhood.

I also know a woman who threw her man out 20 years ago and never remarried. That's kind of sad too

Woman logic:

How do you like that?

I'm guilty of this. I can't help it I love the same looking women I loved when I was 20.

I went on tinder and looked for girls 30 or older. Swipe left left left. I searched 19-29 and it was swipe right right right. What happens to women? They don't age well

I'm sure the women who see your pic think the same. Lol.

I also know a woman who threw her man out 20 years ago and never remarried. That's kind of sad too

I don't see how that is sad. Marriage shouldn't define you. If she is happy not being married, then good for her.

Woman logic:

How do you like that?

She will never find a guy who looks like her and can and will take care of her.

The vacation she's on cost a lot of money

Woman logic:

How do you like that?

I think to each his own.
too many romance movies and novels. Mom's need to teach their girls what it's all about, the only problem is, many mom's don't know... so I guess the onus is on the Dad's... cause they for damn sure know!

I have to admit I have one weakness.....a dynamite butt is my thing. I always felt that a woman with no ass is mean and not worth the bother with. I don't care how big her tits are. But that's just me.

I think men like to love someone, I just think they are not normally in active pursuit of it. Normally. Not like women. Of course, they don't have a biological clock either.

We all have our "turn ons" ... mine is a tall, dark haired man :)

I don't see how that is sad. Marriage shouldn't define you. If she is happy not being married, then good for her.
I was thinking that too. My gramma never remarried and she had all of us. 21 loveones

Woman logic:

How do you like that?

I think to each his own.

I think men like to love someone, I just think they are not normally in active pursuit of it. Normally. Not like women. Of course, they don't have a biological clock either.

We all have our "turn ons" ... mine is a tall, dark haired man :)

Well, how do you explain women like you who are over the hill? I'm sure your "biological clock" stopped ticking a while ago. :D

Woman logic:

How do you like that?

Way too tall. Upper arms look either too skinny or photoshopped. Has had a boob job.
Thighs too muscular
Little bit of a belly, too much to be wearing a bikini

Woman logic:

How do you like that?

I think to each his own.

Ah, that's horse puckey! I've known some girls with slim hips/flat-ish butt and large boobies that were the sweetest girls ever!

So nice, I didn't want to corrupt them with my naughty ways. :oops:

Sorry but this is so NOT attractive. I have to agree with mudwhistle on this one....

Woman logic:

How do you like that?

Way too tall. Upper arms look either too skinny or photoshopped. Has had a boob job.
Thighs too muscular

Looks fine to me! I don't really like the boob job, but eh, :dunno:

Looks like a Swedish/Nordic heritage. OOOoooooWee! Heeeeheee! :happy-1: :coffee:

Woman logic:

How do you like that?

Thighs too muscular
... and there is probably a reason her hair is covering her face!

Forum List

Back