• Occasionally aggressive, but mostly an equal give & take

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Mostly submissive, but occasionally aggressive to keep it spicy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Submissive

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
dilloduck said:
no---I can handle the hard stuff------some folks just need to stay away tho.

I'm not so sure that using the phrase "handle the hard stuff" while talking about Pr0n is really the best thing.

dilloduck said:
You run into a whole lot of them that just fake it??? :tng:

More like I run into some that forget how to woo a woman, or if they start out doing so they get a little bit lazy and too comfortable a bit down the road, and then they wonder why my eyes wonder elsewhere.

LOL and people wonder why so many relationships break up. HMM I wonder??

Bonnie said:
More like I run into some that forget how to woo a woman, or if they start out doing so they get a little bit lazy and too comfortable a bit down the road, and then they wonder why my eyes wonder elsewhere.

Where ya finding these losers?

dilloduck said:
Where ya finding these losers?

Losers are everywhere, all shapes and sizes..Luckily, for every loser there are more nice ones which have no problem finding me either... so it's simply a matter of weeding the garden :)

Bonnie said:
Losers are everywhere, all shapes and sizes..Luckily, for every loser there are more nice ones which have no problem finding me either... so it's simply a matter of weeding the garden :)

you rascal--options all over the place--and you went and got me all worried and everything!

Kathianne said:
I want to be 'desired' and my partner to show that. Still and all, sometimes it's cool to be dangerous.

A "Partner" - sounds very liberesque...

How about "my husband"? :)

-Cp said:
A "Partner" - sounds very liberesque...

How about "my husband"? :)
Could be, right now I'm carrrying a bit of baggage: my dad, 2 kids still finishing up university, the last one trying to buy and move to a condo. For now, I can't see 'sharing' that.

Bonnie said:

I think this is a BIG problem in a relationship, on many levels. once people start getting comfortable with each other. The wooing stops. Belches & ball scratching begin. Woman crawl out of bed and don't put on makeup or a nice outfit. And NO, I'm not talking June Cleaver. I'm talking about just looking nice. It's easy to start taking the other person for granted. We landed them and they're here to stay. Isn't so [anymore]

Joz said:
I think this is a BIG problem in a relationship, on many levels. once people start getting comfortable with each other. The wooing stops. Belches & ball scratching begin. Woman crawl out of bed and don't put on makeup or a nice outfit. And NO, I'm not talking June Cleaver. I'm talking about just looking nice. It's easy to start taking the other person for granted. We landed them and they're here to stay. Isn't so [anymore]

Holy moly---let's not get comfortable with a mate. Wooing SHOULD stop. It's time to get on with living--not spending your entire life making sure the choice you made is right. That was supposed to be settled before you got married. If you made the right choice your spouse will give ya a hand when you need it but if you need it so much that it drags your spouse, you wind up with 2 unhappy people.

dilloduck said:
Holy moly---let's not get comfortable with a mate. Wooing SHOULD stop. It's time to get on with living--not spending your entire life making sure the choice you made is right. That was supposed to be settled before you got married. If you made the right choice your spouse will give ya a hand when you need it but if you need it so much that it drags your spouse, you wind up with 2 unhappy people.
You misunderstand. I didn't say that you should not become comfortable with your spouse. What I said was that we begin to take the other person for granted. That we forget the little 'please' and 'thankyous' that we so readily dish out to strangers yet we don't offer the same consideration to someone we've chosen to love "til death us do part".

Joz said:
You misunderstand. I didn't say that you should not become comfortable with your spouse. What I said was that we begin to take the other person for granted. That we forget the little 'please' and 'thankyous' that we so readily dish out to strangers yet we don't offer the same consideration to someone we've chosen to love "til death us do part".

How's your relationship going , Joz? Are ya happy?

Joz said:

I think it all comes down to making the effort to always let the supposedly most important person in your life know how desirable and important they are to you. It's natural for people to get to a certain level of comfort in any realtionship, however many get to a point at which they completely let the relationship die and THEN when their other half is looking in the direction of someone else who does make them feel wanted and desired that's when they finally take notice, and sometimes it's too late. Men in general seem to forget how to let their wives know how sexy they are even after being a mom or are tired because they have a hard week at the office. Women are gulity of this too.

If you stop watering the garden it dies.

Bonnie said:
I think it all comes down to making the effort to always let the supposedly most important person in your life know how desirable and important they are to you. It's natural for people to get to a certain level of comfort in any realtionship, however many get to a point at which they completely let the relationship die and THEN when their other half is looking in the direction of someone else who does make them feel wanted and desired that's when they finally take notice, and sometimes it's too late. Men in general seem to forget how to let their wives know how sexy they are even after being a mom or are tired because they have a hard week at the office. Women are gulity of this too.

If you stop watering the garden it dies.

Women are always sexy:p: Seems silly that we always have to remind them of it. But then I dont mind telling them they are sexy.

Course I am not allowed near the garden yet. so watering is a no no :halo:

Besides, why would any woman want to look away from me?:halo:

Women are always sexy:p: Seems silly that we always have to remind them of it. But then I dont mind telling them they are sexy.

Course I am not allowed near the garden yet. so watering is a no no :halo:

Besides, why would any woman want to look away from me?:halo:

Avatar your young I get that...but EVERYONE no matter how good looking, old, young, in the middle, rich, poor, male, female wants to feel the person they are with thinks they are the IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bonnie said:
Avatar your young I get that...but EVERYONE no matter how good looking, old, young, in the middle, rich, poor, male, female wants to feel the person they are with thinks they are the IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The IT?

See the difference between men and women is that women are always sexy and want men to tell them all the time.

Men can be completely ugly and they don't need women to tell them they are sexy, they know they are even if its not true.

:)

Forum List

Back