Women...how's feminism working out for you? Man crowned Miss Nevada......LOL.....

It might come down to which pageant garners the most viewers. I haven’t watched a beauty pageant for many years, but I assume the major networks airing them still care about ratings above all else.

In the name of providing fair treatment for all, there should be pageants for transgender‘s separate from bio female contests. That would be a fair contest without the scores being influenced by the judges wanting to make a broad social statement. They (judges, executive producer, possibly networks) politicized this event to make it about a transgender statement. As the winner stated “to be a trailblazer”, but they yet again (think girls bathroom issue in public schools when the use of a gender neutral bathroom as a solution was rejected) making more people uncomfortable unnecessarily.

Fair contests for females, whether that be running track or in a pageant, have nothing to do with making social change statements. That changes the entire equation, reeks of placing a social agenda above the entire contest, and likely influenced the outcome.

Okay, let's look at that. By your own admission, you didn't care about beauty contests until a trans-woman won one.

And you are upset that the people running them made a controversial decision to garner attention and ratings?

Here's the thing. If you didn't tell me that this was a transwoman, I'd never know the difference.

1625136151036.png

Yeah, it took a lot of surgery and hormones to get her there... but the same can be said of any of the other bleach-blonde, surgically enhanced, anorexic contestants in these things.

If you are really looking to award "Ms. Body Mutilation, 2021", then why not go all out?

It might come down to which pageant garners the most viewers. I haven’t watched a beauty pageant for many years, but I assume the major networks airing them still care about ratings above all else.

In the name of providing fair treatment for all, there should be pageants for transgender‘s separate from bio female contests. That would be a fair contest without the scores being influenced by the judges wanting to make a broad social statement. They (judges, executive producer, possibly networks) politicized this event to make it about a transgender statement. As the winner stated “to be a trailblazer”, but they yet again (think girls bathroom issue in public schools when the use of a gender neutral bathroom as a solution was rejected) making more people uncomfortable unnecessarily.

Fair contests for females, whether that be running track or in a pageant, have nothing to do with making social change statements. That changes the entire equation, reeks of placing a social agenda above the entire contest, and likely influenced the outcome.

Okay, let's look at that. By your own admission, you didn't care about beauty contests until a trans-woman won one.

And you are upset that the people running them made a controversial decision to garner attention and ratings?

Here's the thing. If you didn't tell me that this was a transwoman, I'd never know the difference.

View attachment 507601

Yeah, it took a lot of surgery and hormones to get her there... but the same can be said of any of the other bleach-blonde, surgically enhanced, anorexic contestants in these things.

If you are really looking to award "Ms. Body Mutilation, 2021", then why not go all out?
I still don't care about beauty contests.

The point that sailed right over that blunt little head of yours is that men are not women and women are not men

I said I had no issue, he won it, to me it demeans women, we just went through it. It is Nevada, I don't live there and it doesn't effect me. That said, I can have an opinion, just as you can.

How is that any more demeaning than the woman who goes on crash diets, has a boob job and plastic surgery, dyes her hair, etc. to create some fake image of "beauty"?

My point here is you can never make these weirdos happy unless they "believe" what they do is normal and society accepts it that way. So they would not be happy with a beauty contest just for flakes.

Take gays for instance. They've been crying about marriage for many years. During the GW era, states decided to have a vote if the people in their state should accept gay marriages. The people overwhelmingly rejected it. So they pushed it to the state courts with liberal judges, and as commies usually do, overturned over the will of the people because we all know how anti-American Democrats are. But they still weren't happy other states still didn't recognize it.

Their complaint was that there were certain legal protections that married people had that they couldn't get. So we came out with civil unions to address that problem. In spite of that, they still weren't happy.

When they got it to the Supreme Court, they too went against the will of the people and forced states to accept gay marriages.

Point is there is only one thing that would make these cross-dressers happy, and that is forcing the entire country to accept their weirdness as normal no matter how much we won't. So a segregated beauty contest wouldn't fly.

So by your logic, you only should have the rights that a majority in your state support?

Okay, let's do that with guns. Let's put gun control on the ballot and you can only have a gun under circumstances the majority say you can.

Here's why gay marriage is legal now. Because the courts ALREADY struck down the sodomy laws that made homosexual acts illegal. Once you've legalized the underlying behavior, you really can't penalize it.

If a guy wants to wear women's clothing, then wear it at home, in your backyard, at your other weird friends homes, but not out in public, and not using female bathrooms, dressing rooms or showers. You see, this is what bothers me the most.

Women should stay in the kitchen
Blacks should ride in the back of the bus
Gays should stay in the closet.

Anything to keep from offending Ray's sensibilities.

I still don't care about beauty contests.

The point that sailed right over that blunt little head of yours is that men are not women and women are not men

Because you say so? Frankly, she looks like a woman to me.

View attachment 507602

I'd never know the difference. Assuming she's post-op, you could probably sleep with her and never know.
Doesn't change a thing

It's no different from a man competeing in a women's sport

I'm starting to go into women's restrooms just to look around and check out the chicks.
Reported to your local authorities.
That is perfectly legal now, Target and many other shopping stores and mall will let you go into whatever restroom you want, it depends on how you feel, no one else's feelings matter.

That's right. OldLady is a transphobe and a bigot for suggesting otherwise. We get to use whatever bathroom we want, whenever we want.
You pigs walk into my Ladies Room, you're getting it around the head with my parasol--and be warned, it bites!
I would never do that however your door is widen open for it to happen and you strike anyone and you will be going to jail. This is the world you created, men in women’s restrooms, men competing as women. Thank all your left wing friends.
You dunderheads with your screeching about TRANNIES IN THE BATHROOM--RUN!!!! are a bore, have been since you started this nonsense a few years ago. I've probably shared the Ladies room with trans females before and never known it, because we all have private stalls. Trans females dress and look like females.

This crap about " anyone can identify as a woman now and go in the Ladies room" is just that--crap. Try it, why don't you, and see how quick your ass gets booted out of there and you end up with a peeping tom arrest. Cops aren't stupid and neither are women.

Please find something else to lie about, because you've lost this one, despite your best efforts to scare everyone.
No it’s not, anyone can legally use either bathroom all you have to do is identify as the other gender. But believe what you need to believ, it makes no difference to me but the law is the law.

Women should stay in the kitchen
Blacks should ride in the back of the bus
Gays should stay in the closet.

Anything to keep from offending Ray's sensibilities.

What is so wrong with asking you keep your personal life personal? Why do you have to irritate everybody around you?

So by your logic, you only should have the rights that a majority in your state support?

Okay, let's do that with guns. Let's put gun control on the ballot and you can only have a gun under circumstances the majority say you can.

Here's why gay marriage is legal now. Because the courts ALREADY struck down the sodomy laws that made homosexual acts illegal. Once you've legalized the underlying behavior, you really can't penalize it.

Guns are a constitutional right, you don't get to vote on constitutional rights. Your legislatures do.

The courts forced states against their will to accept gay marriages because of the government benefits that come along with it. No two people should be denied marriage and the benefits thereof when it only applies to a man and woman. What the courts should have ruled is that marriage cannot have any government benefits. Marriage should be a religious rite and not have anything to do with government.

Because of that ruling, down the road brother will want to marry sister. Daughter might want to marry dad because he's getting near that age and she could benefit from his Social Security when he passes on, There is no stopping what kind of disaster this will cause in the future. The courts Fd up.

View attachment 507601

But 99.9% of these weirdos don't look like that. They look like this.

Unknown.jpeg

The real war on women is still being waged by Republicans who want to protect sexual harassers, unequal pay and limit family planning. Not to mention making sure that domestic abusers can keep their guns.

The unlikely event that you might have to compete against a transwoman who looks better than you in a beauty pagent is just not a big deal.

Maybe not, but it advances the decay of our society to the thrill of leftists. Again, we need to separate our country into two countries instead.

It is amazing that women can't see the scam the democrat party has been running on them for decades....

Democrat men......women, you need sexual freedom so kill the babies so we don't have to pay for support.

Democrat men.....women, men who say they are women get to compete against you in women's sports, taking your awards and scholarships....

Democrat men......women, men can now not only compete, but win beauty contests that used to be just for women....

You have been played for fools....but keep playing, the democrat men appreciate your participation in your humiliation...

At first I just thought you were bullshitting and this was in Badlands. When I saw it in Current, a sick feeling entered my body

It is amazing that women can't see the scam the democrat party has been running on them for decades....

Democrat men......women, you need sexual freedom so kill the babies so we don't have to pay for support.

Democrat men.....women, men who say they are women get to compete against you in women's sports, taking your awards and scholarships....

Democrat men......women, men can now not only compete, but win beauty contests that used to be just for women....

You have been played for fools....but keep playing, the democrat men appreciate your participation in your humiliation...

Do you have to have your dick chopped off to enter or fucking what.

What now? the biggest penis contest with the swimsuits.

If you told Baby Boomers the topics on this fucking board back then, they'd belly laugh

Forum List

Back