Women...how's feminism working out for you? Man crowned Miss Nevada......LOL.....

I still don't care about beauty contests.

The point that sailed right over that blunt little head of yours is that men are not women and women are not men

Because you say so? Frankly, she looks like a woman to me.

View attachment 507602

I'd never know the difference. Assuming she's post-op, you could probably sleep with her and never know.

You stupid uneducated low information Moon Bats are easily fooled, aren't you? LOL! No wonder you never get anything right.

That abomination is called a "Pickle Surprised" and you idiots can gloat over it all you want.

Only idiot judges would pick a man to win a beauty contest in a field of beautiful women.

Only stupid uneducated confused gullible Moon Bats would justify it.

It might come down to which pageant garners the most viewers. I haven’t watched a beauty pageant for many years, but I assume the major networks airing them still care about ratings above all else.

In the name of providing fair treatment for all, there should be pageants for transgender‘s separate from bio female contests. That would be a fair contest without the scores being influenced by the judges wanting to make a broad social statement. They (judges, executive producer, possibly networks) politicized this event to make it about a transgender statement. As the winner stated “to be a trailblazer”, but they yet again (think girls bathroom issue in public schools when the use of a gender neutral bathroom as a solution was rejected) making more people uncomfortable unnecessarily.

Fair contests for females, whether that be running track or in a pageant, have nothing to do with making social change statements. That changes the entire equation, reeks of placing a social agenda above the entire contest, and likely influenced the outcome.

Okay, let's look at that. By your own admission, you didn't care about beauty contests until a trans-woman won one.

And you are upset that the people running them made a controversial decision to garner attention and ratings?

Here's the thing. If you didn't tell me that this was a transwoman, I'd never know the difference.

View attachment 507601

Yeah, it took a lot of surgery and hormones to get her there... but the same can be said of any of the other bleach-blonde, surgically enhanced, anorexic contestants in these things.

If you are really looking to award "Ms. Body Mutilation, 2021", then why not go all out?
Bottom line is stated by the winner of the pageant:
“Today I am a proud transgender woman of color,” Enriquez said, according to the Review-Journal. “Personally, I’ve learned that my differences do not make me less than, it makes me more than.”

Can I teach children that a guy can be a trans woman? Is that a lie?

why can’t a guy wear woman’s attire if that’s what they want to wear? That doesn’t make them a fraud, it just means they want to wear woman’s attire. Wake up Ray this isn’t complicated

You can teach your kids any damned thing you want. But if you do teach them there is something like a trans woman, it is a lie. There is only man and woman; that's it, nothing in between, no subsets, and it's been that way since God created us.

If a guy wants to wear women's clothing, then wear it at home, in your backyard, at your other weird friends homes, but not out in public, and not using female bathrooms, dressing rooms or showers. You see, this is what bothers me the most.

Guys in dresses is not like being gay. Being gay is a sexual desire. People cannot help being attracted to others of the same sex. There are guys who get off on being treated like an infant, where they buy oversized cribs, pacifiers, safety pins and so forth (yes, they sell those things). There are guys who get off on wearing leather, being whipped, licking feet, and what gets their rocks off is being denied sex from their partner who whipped and nearly suffocated them. There are people that get off having sex with animals, and yes, as disgusting as it is, sex with children. But these are all desires.

There is no desire for a woman to dress like a woman. I was raised with two women in a home: my sister and mother. I dated women and slept over their house as they did mine. I've lived with women before. What I can tell you about women is there is no uncontrollable desire to put on a dress, wear earrings, walk around in high heel shoes if they are not going out. When a woman doesn't have to go out, she doesn't dress like that because it's not a desire. If she's not going anywhere, no face chat, nobody coming over, she doesn't even put on makeup most of the time. She only dresses like that when she's out in the public to enhance her looks.

In other words, if a woman doesn't have these uncontrollable desires (similar to sex) to dress like a woman, how is it a guy does?
Everybody’s different. For you to say there is no such thing as a trans man or woman is just plain ignorance. Yes of course there is, they exist, they are part of our world whether you like it or not. No you can stay ignorant and hateful or you can be more accepting of your fellow humans and try be understanding that we are all different people. It’s a shame that there are people like you out there making drama out of nothing

I'm starting to go into women's restrooms just to look around and check out the chicks.
Reported to your local authorities.
That is perfectly legal now, Target and many other shopping stores and mall will let you go into whatever restroom you want, it depends on how you feel, no one else's feelings matter.

That's right. OldLady is a transphobe and a bigot for suggesting otherwise. We get to use whatever bathroom we want, whenever we want.
You pigs walk into my Ladies Room, you're getting it around the head with my parasol--and be warned, it bites!

My, my, what an interesting attitude for someone who's so dismissive of EXACTLY the same reaction from other women to "transgenders".

Please explain why YOU are allowed to get all up-in-arms about penises in the same bathroom as you, but we are not? Are you now the Grand High Arbiter of Acceptable Dicks? Everyone has to be okay with THIS dick, but THAT dick isn't allowed in the ladies' room?
If you expect engagement from me, you really need to kick back on the stupid throttle.

Don't flatter yourself. What I expect from you is a continuation of the same self-flattering hypocrisy that is the hallmark of all your posts, and I certainly don't value "engagement" from you enough to stop calling the truth as I see it in hopes that if I make you feel good about yourself, you might "honor" me with your "wisdom".

If you expect to be treated like a person worthy of respect, you really need to say something worthy of respect. You are equally welcome to run away from the harsh light of reality shining on your words while attempting to pretend that your cowardice is some "principled stand". Either way, I have achieved my goal.

To dumb that down to OldLady level: YOU owe US an apologetic explanation for your hypocrisy; we do not owe YOU the presumption that you didn't mean to be dishonest.

It might come down to which pageant garners the most viewers. I haven’t watched a beauty pageant for many years, but I assume the major networks airing them still care about ratings above all else.

In the name of providing fair treatment for all, there should be pageants for transgender‘s separate from bio female contests. That would be a fair contest without the scores being influenced by the judges wanting to make a broad social statement. They (judges, executive producer, possibly networks) politicized this event to make it about a transgender statement. As the winner stated “to be a trailblazer”, but they yet again (think girls bathroom issue in public schools when the use of a gender neutral bathroom as a solution was rejected) making more people uncomfortable unnecessarily.

Fair contests for females, whether that be running track or in a pageant, have nothing to do with making social change statements. That changes the entire equation, reeks of placing a social agenda above the entire contest, and likely influenced the outcome.

Okay, let's look at that. By your own admission, you didn't care about beauty contests until a trans-woman won one.

And you are upset that the people running them made a controversial decision to garner attention and ratings?

Here's the thing. If you didn't tell me that this was a transwoman, I'd never know the difference.

View attachment 507601

Yeah, it took a lot of surgery and hormones to get her there... but the same can be said of any of the other bleach-blonde, surgically enhanced, anorexic contestants in these things.

If you are really looking to award "Ms. Body Mutilation, 2021", then why not go all out?
Bottom line is stated by the winner of the pageant:
“Today I am a proud transgender woman of color,” Enriquez said, according to the Review-Journal. “Personally, I’ve learned that my differences do not make me less than, it makes me more than.”

Well, in the sense of "having body parts real women don't have", I suppose HE is correct.

Everybody’s different. For you to say there is no such thing as a trans man or woman is just plain ignorance. Yes of course there is, they exist, they are part of our world whether you like it or not. No you can stay ignorant and hateful or you can be more accepting of your fellow humans and try be understanding that we are all different people. It’s a shame that there are people like you out there making drama out of nothing

I'm not making drama out of anything. I would like to see a normal society, not a freakish society. I would like to see children grow up in an environment of normal people, not in a circus side-show environment. Why is it asking so much that people keep their private life private, especially when they know it pisses most people off when they don't?

I'm starting to go into women's restrooms just to look around and check out the chicks.
Reported to your local authorities.
That is perfectly legal now, Target and many other shopping stores and mall will let you go into whatever restroom you want, it depends on how you feel, no one else's feelings matter.

That's right. OldLady is a transphobe and a bigot for suggesting otherwise. We get to use whatever bathroom we want, whenever we want.
You pigs walk into my Ladies Room, you're getting it around the head with my parasol--and be warned, it bites!
I would never do that however your door is widen open for it to happen and you strike anyone and you will be going to jail. This is the world you created, men in women’s restrooms, men competing as women. Thank all your left wing friends.
You dunderheads with your screeching about TRANNIES IN THE BATHROOM--RUN!!!! are a bore, have been since you started this nonsense a few years ago. I've probably shared the Ladies room with trans females before and never known it, because we all have private stalls. Trans females dress and look like females.

This crap about " anyone can identify as a woman now and go in the Ladies room" is just that--crap. Try it, why don't you, and see how quick your ass gets booted out of there and you end up with a peeping tom arrest. Cops aren't stupid and neither are women.

Please find something else to lie about, because you've lost this one, despite your best efforts to scare everyone.

More hypocrisy.

I think your perception of natural flow may be quite different than somebody else’s. I try and not and judge that for other people. If the way I feel about myself as a man is the same way another guy thinks about themself as a woman the that’s their nature.

Fair enough. What if they think of themselves as a cocker spaniel? That would be just their nature, correct?
I guess so… why?

So then you'd have no problem with them crawling on all fours in the nude at the park, and lifting their leg up to piss on a bush, right?
Wrong, laws still apply

Except the laws of nature, right?

The laws of nature would be totally fine with pissing in a Bush. Haha, you sound confused, did you get lost in your arguments? Focus

Better than sounding like a commie propagandist. Carry on commie, you're a waste of time.

I love how you’re calling me a commie in a thread where you want to control and regulate how other people want to identify and express themselves. Oh the irony!!

We regulate and control fraud all the time, what rock do you live under. There were prizes associated with the contest, real women were deprived of them. And the women were required to pay to enter the contest and have appropriate clothing as prescribed by the contest organizers. So to say they were victims of fraud is an understatement.

Yes things are regulated all the time and you call people who support regulations commies… except apparently when it’s something you want regulated. Damn hypocrite.

:laughing0301:

When they lose the debate they resort to cartoons. Thanks for playing.

Cartoons???????????????????

:laughing0301:

Yup

I'm not making drama out of anything. I would like to see a normal society, not a freakish society. I would like to see children grow up in an environment of normal people, not in a circus side-show environment. Why is it asking so much that people keep their private life private, especially when they know it pisses most people off when they don't?
Normal per your perception of normal, right?

View attachment 507601

But 99.9% of these weirdos don't look like that. They look like this.

View attachment 507638

You are correct. Only those with tons of money for extensive cosmetic surgery look like the pageant fruitcake . . . which is also true of women themselves, by and large.

I get the feeling that a lot of leftists who are gabbling on about "transgenders" don't actually know any, and therefore are talking mostly about their own idealized fantasies of what they're like.

Maybe not, but it advances the decay of our society to the thrill of leftists. Again, we need to separate our country into two countries instead.
No, what we need is for people like you to calm down and mind your own business.

Sorry, Spanky, but you don't get to shove this shit into the public sphere, demanding laws and government regulations and court cases to force compliance with your worldview, and then try to revert to "mind your own business", which is really just left-speak for "Do whatever we tell you and don't dare to say things we don't like." Fuck you.

Just for the record, what happens in women-related areas like women's locker rooms, restrooms, female sports, and beauty pageants is far more MY business than it is yours. So why don't you pipe the fuck down and mind YOUR own business, misogynist?

Maybe not, but it advances the decay of our society to the thrill of leftists. Again, we need to separate our country into two countries instead.
No, what we need is for people like you to calm down and mind your own business.
Tell that to the runner up

Oh, he IS telling that to the runner-up, because he and all the leftists are members of the new patriarchy, deciding what women should do and want and be okay with, and then telling them to sit their asses down and take it.

View attachment 507601

View attachment 507638

You are correct. Only those with tons of money for extensive cosmetic surgery look like the pageant fruitcake . . . which is also true of women themselves, by and large.

I get the feeling that a lot of leftists who are gabbling on about "transgenders" don't actually know any, and therefore are talking mostly about their own idealized fantasies of what they're like.
It’s simple principles of human decency and how to treat others. Who are you or who is any of us to tell others how to look, think or who they can love. This is just basic golden rule stuff but apparently and hypocritically conservatives want to control these things about people who experience life differently than the typical straight Christian drone experiences it.

Oh, he IS telling that to the runner-up, because he and all the leftists are members of the new patriarchy, deciding what women should do and want and be okay with, and then telling them to sit their asses down and take it.
Can't even complain or you are a racist....etcetc

I hope every girl with ballz beats a girl with libturd parents. That I do care about. I'll root for hairy balls all the way

The best example I can think of in regards to leftist hypocrisy towards women has to do with all the knee jerk support for Islam. Take the situation between Israel and Islamists, for instance. In Israel, women are doctors, scientists and lawyers. Under Hamas, they are nothing but brood mates used to produce mass murders, are forced to marry their cousins and killed for "honor" if they refuse.

Guess which culture the left supports?

View attachment 507601

View attachment 507638

It’s simple principles of human decency and how to treat others. Who are you or who is any of us to tell others how to look, think or who they can love. This is just basic golden rule stuff but apparently and hypocritically conservatives want to control these things about people who experience life differently than the typical straight Christian drone experiences it.
So, let's see if I have this right. If you were a young female athlete who had dedicated yourself for YEARS to your sport, and made it to the Olympics, you would WANT to have a biological male take away your dream?

You talk about the golden rule but are far too stupid to apply it.

Can't even complain or you are a racist....etcetc

I hope every girl with ballz beats a girl with libturd parents. That I do care about. I'll root for hairy balls all the way

I don't know that I've ever particularly cared what a bunch of parroting drones pushing an evil agenda think of me, and I certainly don't care now.

Forum List

Back