Women...how's feminism working out for you? Man crowned Miss Nevada......LOL.....

I think your perception of natural flow may be quite different than somebody else’s. I try and not and judge that for other people. If the way I feel about myself as a man is the same way another guy thinks about themself as a woman the that’s their nature.

Fair enough. What if they think of themselves as a cocker spaniel? That would be just their nature, correct?
I guess so… why?

So then you'd have no problem with them crawling on all fours in the nude at the park, and lifting their leg up to piss on a bush, right?
Wrong, laws still apply

Except the laws of nature, right?

The laws of nature would be totally fine with pissing in a Bush. Haha, you sound confused, did you get lost in your arguments? Focus

Better than sounding like a commie propagandist. Carry on commie, you're a waste of time.

I love how you’re calling me a commie in a thread where you want to control and regulate how other people want to identify and express themselves. Oh the irony!!

It is amazing that women can't see the scam the democrat party has been running on them for decades....

Democrat men......women, you need sexual freedom so kill the babies so we don't have to pay for support.

Democrat men.....women, men who say they are women get to compete against you in women's sports, taking your awards and scholarships....

Democrat men......women, men can now not only compete, but win beauty contests that used to be just for women....

You have been played for fools....but keep playing, the democrat men appreciate your participation in your humiliation...

Is this the guy you’re talking about?

View attachment 507170
View attachment 507171

Wouldn't call it a guy, more like a fraud or freak.

Wonderful. You feel good about yourself?

Tell me what I got wrong.

Hey we all have our own sense of right and wrong. I was just asking if you feel good about yourself calling somebody you don’t know a fraud and a freak? Is that how you’d teach children to think and talk about others?

The guy is no and can never be a Miss anything, that is a fraud.

miss 2​

(mĭs)
n.
1. Miss Used as a courtesy title before the surname or full name of a girl or single woman.
2. Used as a form of polite address for a girl or young woman: I beg your pardon, miss.
3. A young unmarried woman.
4. Miss
Used in informal titles for a young woman to indicate the epitomizing of an attribute or activity: Miss Organization; Miss Opera.
5. mis·ses A series of clothing sizes for women and girls of average height and proportions.

No matter how much surgery or drugs the dude will never be a woman or a girl. He's a fraud and claiming otherwise is a LIE. If I had children I would teach them to tell the truth, no matter how unpopular it might be. Obviously you were never taught that.

The dude is a trans woman. Ever heard of that before or do I need to post a definition?

I've seen Volkswagen bugs with a continental kit, that doesn't make them a continental. At least the VW with the continental kit doesn't rob real continentals of their value or prestige, like this guy did from real women. That's truth, deal with it commie.
There’s no robbing going on. The beautify page t had their rules and criteria and ran it the way they wanted to. Why do you care?

I don't know, I guess I just don't like the degradation of society. It's obvious that is exactly the intent of you commies. Does that make you proud?

What do you mean by degradation of society?

cause exclusion and discrimination and hateful control over how others express themselves and decide who they love is degrading to me… ridding society of those elements is better in my opinion

degradation​

• n.
    The act or process of degrading.
  • n.
    The state of being degraded; degeneration.
  • n.
    A decline to a lower condition, quality, or level.

You're just not too bright, are ya.

That’s exactly what I was talking about. What was confusing you?

It appears you are the one that's confused. A man can no more be a woman than that VW bug can be a Lincoln Continental. But hey, you commies have never been very good at science. There are a few animals in nature that can physically alter their sex, man isn't one of them. Truth, deal with it.

And I believe those species that can aren't doing it voluntarily.
Seriously, who cares?! Why is it a big deal to you?
Not a big deal to me, I think it is dumb and demeans women, just my opinion.
But you’re not a woman, right?
Neither was the winner.
Your point being?
Same point you had, he couldn't know how a woman would feel anymore than I could.

It is amazing that women can't see the scam the democrat party has been running on them for decades....

Democrat men......women, you need sexual freedom so kill the babies so we don't have to pay for support.

Democrat men.....women, men who say they are women get to compete against you in women's sports, taking your awards and scholarships....

Democrat men......women, men can now not only compete, but win beauty contests that used to be just for women....

You have been played for fools....but keep playing, the democrat men appreciate your participation in your humiliation...

View attachment 507170
View attachment 507171

Hey we all have our own sense of right and wrong. I was just asking if you feel good about yourself calling somebody you don’t know a fraud and a freak? Is that how you’d teach children to think and talk about others?

miss 2​

(mĭs)
n.
1. Miss Used as a courtesy title before the surname or full name of a girl or single woman.
2. Used as a form of polite address for a girl or young woman: I beg your pardon, miss.
4. Miss
Used in informal titles for a young woman to indicate the epitomizing of an attribute or activity: Miss Organization; Miss Opera.
5. mis·ses A series of clothing sizes for women and girls of average height and proportions.

No matter how much surgery or drugs the dude will never be a woman or a girl. He's a fraud and claiming otherwise is a LIE. If I had children I would teach them to tell the truth, no matter how unpopular it might be. Obviously you were never taught that.

The dude is a trans woman. Ever heard of that before or do I need to post a definition?

I've seen Volkswagen bugs with a continental kit, that doesn't make them a continental. At least the VW with the continental kit doesn't rob real continentals of their value or prestige, like this guy did from real women. That's truth, deal with it commie.
There’s no robbing going on. The beautify page t had their rules and criteria and ran it the way they wanted to. Why do you care?

I don't know, I guess I just don't like the degradation of society. It's obvious that is exactly the intent of you commies. Does that make you proud?

cause exclusion and discrimination and hateful control over how others express themselves and decide who they love is degrading to me… ridding society of those elements is better in my opinion

degradation​

• n.
  • n.
  • n.

It appears you are the one that's confused. A man can no more be a woman than that VW bug can be a Lincoln Continental. But hey, you commies have never been very good at science. There are a few animals in nature that can physically alter their sex, man isn't one of them. Truth, deal with it.

Neither was the winner.
Your point being?
Same point you had, he couldn't know how a woman would feel anymore than I could.
I never claimed that he did. He’s a trans female who wanted to enter a competition that allowed trans females to compete and she won it. So what’s your problem?

View attachment 507170
View attachment 507171

miss 2​

(mĭs)
n.
4. Miss

degradation​

• n.
  • n.
  • n.

Neither was the winner.
Your point being?
I never claimed that he did. He’s a trans female who wanted to enter a competition that allowed trans females to compete and she won it. So what’s your problem?
I said I had no issue, he won it, to me it demeans women, we just went through it. It is Nevada, I don't live there and it doesn't effect me. That said, I can have an opinion, just as you can.

I really feel for the broads who lost in this contest.

To be beat in a beauty contest by a She-Male, has to be fucking devastating to their self esteem.

Democrats could care less. Dementia re-instituted the DumBama policy of forcing schools to let weirdos in dresses compete in school athletics. The girls who worked so hard for that trophy or college scholarship will not be able to get it if they have to compete against a sissy in a dress. The commies won't be happy until they turn the entire country into a circus side show.

To think, when Republicans fought against the commie mandate that all health insurance plans must provide birth control coverage, they claimed the Republicans had a war on women. Who has the real war on women now?

It was always the left that had the war on women. It's just that too many people didn't know how to dig through their bullshit rhetoric to see what they really meant.

Mr. Nevada is crowned Miss Nevada, isn't that special. I wonder if the only reason he won was because the judges felt sorry for him?

I don't know about "sorry for him", so much as just wanting to virtue-signal about how woke they are.
Why isn’t it just an option that she just won?
View attachment 507411

We always have to explain simple Biology to you stupid Moon Bats.

Because "she" ain't a she.

That gender confused dipshit has a pecker.
You think she has a pecker? You sure?

See, I told you that you stupid Moon Bats don't know a damn thing about Biology.

In the name of providing fair treatment for all, there should be pageants for transgender‘s separate from bio female contests. That would be a fair contest without the scores being influenced by the judges wanting to make a broad social statement. They (judges, executive producer, possibly networks) politicized this event to make it about a transgender statement. As the winner stated “to be a trailblazer”, but they yet again (think girls bathroom issue in public schools when the use of a gender neutral bathroom as a solution was rejected) making more people uncomfortable unnecessarily.

Fair contests for females, whether that be running track or in a pageant, have nothing to do with making social change statements. That changes the entire equation, reeks of placing a social agenda above the entire contest, and likely influenced the outcome.

That would never work. What these freaks do is try to force their lifestyle on the rest of the country. It's their goal. By keeping them segregated in any way still makes them feel excluded. Like gays with marriage, they believe if they can force their lifestyle on everybody else, they will be considered normal even though nothing is further from the truth. What gets their blood pumping is being rejected by the rest of society.

I think your perception of natural flow may be quite different than somebody else’s. I try and not and judge that for other people. If the way I feel about myself as a man is the same way another guy thinks about themself as a woman the that’s their nature.

Fair enough. What if they think of themselves as a cocker spaniel? That would be just their nature, correct?
I guess so… why?

So then you'd have no problem with them crawling on all fours in the nude at the park, and lifting their leg up to piss on a bush, right?
Wrong, laws still apply

The laws of nature would be totally fine with pissing in a Bush. Haha, you sound confused, did you get lost in your arguments? Focus

Better than sounding like a commie propagandist. Carry on commie, you're a waste of time.

I love how you’re calling me a commie in a thread where you want to control and regulate how other people want to identify and express themselves. Oh the irony!!

We regulate and control fraud all the time, what rock do you live under. There were prizes associated with the contest, real women were deprived of them. And the women were required to pay to enter the contest and have appropriate clothing as prescribed by the contest organizers. So to say they were victims of fraud is an understatement.

This instance is sad.

But, overall, feminism is working great. The differences in the way women are treated, even in my lifetime is great. Add in the 50 or 60 years prior to that and it is nothing short of phenomenal.
So you're saying it's ok for a man to take what is rightfully a woman?
Next up disarm all women they must know their place it's called victimhood

Mr. Nevada is crowned Miss Nevada, isn't that special. I wonder if the only reason he won was because the judges felt sorry for him?

I doubt it. They just didn't want to go through the criticism of being discriminatory because they ignored the freak. I'm sure most if not all the judges were leftists.

Even if they aren't leftists themselves, they almost certainly work in fields that are leftist-dominated, such as entertainment.

I don't know about "sorry for him", so much as just wanting to virtue-signal about how woke they are.
Why isn’t it just an option that she just won?
View attachment 507411

We always have to explain simple Biology to you stupid Moon Bats.

Because "she" ain't a she.

That gender confused dipshit has a pecker.
You think she has a pecker? You sure?

See, I told you that you stupid Moon Bats don't know a damn thing about Biology.
You say a lot of things that showcase your ignorance and hate. What’s your point?

I guess so… why?

Wrong, laws still apply

We regulate and control fraud all the time, what rock do you live under. There were prizes associated with the contest, real women were deprived of them. And the women were required to pay to enter the contest and have appropriate clothing as prescribed by the contest organizers. So to say they were victims of fraud is an understatement.

Yes things are regulated all the time and you call people who support regulations commies… except apparently when it’s something you want regulated. Damn hypocrite.

Is that the best Nevada could do?

I have never been to Nevada but I'm sure there are beautiful women over there, normal women ...that were born women....why did they have to select a man who thinks he is a woman ? That is a slap on the face to all real women in Nevada.

It's pathetic.

2aguy
Your rant demonstrates that you have serious issues with sex, and your ignorant condescension is not appreciated.

You apparently do not understand that everyone is entitled to liberty, equality, and self governnance, regardless of what body they inhabit. Some pointless beauty contest has nothing to do with this most important principle.

Since you insist on looking at every issue through the lens of what political party a person supports, explain why republican men are obsessed with supervising women's body parts, checking, fingering, sniffing. You guys are exceptionally dirty people, barnyard pigs like abbott. You people have no personal dignity and no respect for others.
When you see most of the Prog actresses and singers, do they try to look their best? Do they spend money on cosmetic enhancements? Why do they do that id they are emancipated? No matter what the Prog agendas are, sex sells.

I guess so… why?

Wrong, laws still apply

Yes things are regulated all the time and you call people who support regulations commies… except apparently when it’s something you want regulated. Damn hypocrite.

:laughing0301:

In the name of providing fair treatment for all, there should be pageants for transgender‘s separate from bio female contests. That would be a fair contest without the scores being influenced by the judges wanting to make a broad social statement. They (judges, executive producer, possibly networks) politicized this event to make it about a transgender statement. As the winner stated “to be a trailblazer”, but they yet again (think girls bathroom issue in public schools when the use of a gender neutral bathroom as a solution was rejected) making more people uncomfortable unnecessarily.

Fair contests for females, whether that be running track or in a pageant, have nothing to do with making social change statements. That changes the entire equation, reeks of placing a social agenda above the entire contest, and likely influenced the outcome.

That would never work. What these freaks do is try to force their lifestyle on the rest of the country. It's their goal. By keeping them segregated in any way still makes them feel excluded. Like gays with marriage, they believe if they can force their lifestyle on everybody else, they will be considered normal even though nothing is further from the truth. What gets their blood pumping is being rejected by the rest of society.
I understand what you’re saying, but I would still argue that if enough people (or one with the money) back the idea of hosting a transgender only event, do you think that bio women would want to get in that and be offended if not allowed? In my mind, not any healthy minded females, and the same reaction should hold the other way around -transgenders should not feel offended because they cannot get into a bio-only beauty contest but should get the funding (it’s out there without question) and make their own pageants.

The previous post I linked an article about another major United States beauty pageant (I can’t remember the letters, but anyway) where a transgender female sued but the court tossed out the suit indicating that there was no legal right to force the pageant to change their rules. As I said, it could all come down to how many viewers watch each show to determine which show should continue and which one should not, if that’s the case.

This might be a small matter in the minds of many, but it is still important to establish the details about what our immediate future will hold. Do female pageants that include tyrannies pull a huge audience? I have no clue, but on a guess I’d say yes. Certainly a certain sector of our society would likely watch, but I’d say at least an equal number of people would watch the contest that I linked that does not allow transgenders. Defining some hard lines over the gender battles is important or there won’t be any lines later. What I’ve suggested is something that could hold long-term if enough folks care about it anyway/ that is always the key. How much effort and work people are willing to put in either to protect something or to change something will call it.

Forum List

Back