Women...how's feminism working out for you? Man crowned Miss Nevada......LOL.....

It is amazing that women can't see the scam the democrat party has been running on them for decades....

Democrat men......women, you need sexual freedom so kill the babies so we don't have to pay for support.

Democrat men.....women, men who say they are women get to compete against you in women's sports, taking your awards and scholarships....

Democrat men......women, men can now not only compete, but win beauty contests that used to be just for women....

You have been played for fools....but keep playing, the democrat men appreciate your participation in your humiliation...

Is this the guy you’re talking about?

View attachment 507170
View attachment 507171

Wouldn't call it a guy, more like a fraud or freak.

Wonderful. You feel good about yourself?

Tell me what I got wrong.

Hey we all have our own sense of right and wrong. I was just asking if you feel good about yourself calling somebody you don’t know a fraud and a freak? Is that how you’d teach children to think and talk about others?

The guy is no and can never be a Miss anything, that is a fraud.

miss 2​

(mĭs)
n.
1. Miss Used as a courtesy title before the surname or full name of a girl or single woman.
2. Used as a form of polite address for a girl or young woman: I beg your pardon, miss.
3. A young unmarried woman.
4. Miss
Used in informal titles for a young woman to indicate the epitomizing of an attribute or activity: Miss Organization; Miss Opera.
5. mis·ses A series of clothing sizes for women and girls of average height and proportions.

No matter how much surgery or drugs the dude will never be a woman or a girl. He's a fraud and claiming otherwise is a LIE. If I had children I would teach them to tell the truth, no matter how unpopular it might be. Obviously you were never taught that.

The dude is a trans woman. Ever heard of that before or do I need to post a definition?

I've seen Volkswagen bugs with a continental kit, that doesn't make them a continental. At least the VW with the continental kit doesn't rob real continentals of their value or prestige, like this guy did from real women. That's truth, deal with it commie.
There’s no robbing going on. The beautify page t had their rules and criteria and ran it the way they wanted to. Why do you care?

I don't know, I guess I just don't like the degradation of society. It's obvious that is exactly the intent of you commies. Does that make you proud?

What do you mean by degradation of society?

cause exclusion and discrimination and hateful control over how others express themselves and decide who they love is degrading to me… ridding society of those elements is better in my opinion

degradation​

• n.
    The act or process of degrading.
  • n.
    The state of being degraded; degeneration.
  • n.
    A decline to a lower condition, quality, or level.

You're just not too bright, are ya.

That’s exactly what I was talking about. What was confusing you?

It appears you are the one that's confused. A man can no more be a woman than that VW bug can be a Lincoln Continental. But hey, you commies have never been very good at science. There are a few animals in nature that can physically alter their sex, man isn't one of them. Truth, deal with it.

A man isnt a woman. A man can be a trans woman though. Is that confusing to you?

Of course a man isn't a woman.

And cross dressing fellows know they aren't broads, in spite of what they are saying.

These guys just get turned on by wearing a dress and being addressed as "ma'am", and even more than that, they love the idea of forcing straight arrows into publicly acknowledging that they are broads with their political muscle.

It is amazing that women can't see the scam the democrat party has been running on them for decades....

Democrat men......women, you need sexual freedom so kill the babies so we don't have to pay for support.

Democrat men.....women, men who say they are women get to compete against you in women's sports, taking your awards and scholarships....

Democrat men......women, men can now not only compete, but win beauty contests that used to be just for women....

You have been played for fools....but keep playing, the democrat men appreciate your participation in your humiliation...

View attachment 507170
View attachment 507171

Hey we all have our own sense of right and wrong. I was just asking if you feel good about yourself calling somebody you don’t know a fraud and a freak? Is that how you’d teach children to think and talk about others?

miss 2​

(mĭs)
n.
1. Miss Used as a courtesy title before the surname or full name of a girl or single woman.
2. Used as a form of polite address for a girl or young woman: I beg your pardon, miss.
4. Miss
Used in informal titles for a young woman to indicate the epitomizing of an attribute or activity: Miss Organization; Miss Opera.
5. mis·ses A series of clothing sizes for women and girls of average height and proportions.

No matter how much surgery or drugs the dude will never be a woman or a girl. He's a fraud and claiming otherwise is a LIE. If I had children I would teach them to tell the truth, no matter how unpopular it might be. Obviously you were never taught that.

The dude is a trans woman. Ever heard of that before or do I need to post a definition?

I've seen Volkswagen bugs with a continental kit, that doesn't make them a continental. At least the VW with the continental kit doesn't rob real continentals of their value or prestige, like this guy did from real women. That's truth, deal with it commie.
There’s no robbing going on. The beautify page t had their rules and criteria and ran it the way they wanted to. Why do you care?

I don't know, I guess I just don't like the degradation of society. It's obvious that is exactly the intent of you commies. Does that make you proud?

cause exclusion and discrimination and hateful control over how others express themselves and decide who they love is degrading to me… ridding society of those elements is better in my opinion

degradation​

• n.
  • n.
  • n.

It appears you are the one that's confused. A man can no more be a woman than that VW bug can be a Lincoln Continental. But hey, you commies have never been very good at science. There are a few animals in nature that can physically alter their sex, man isn't one of them. Truth, deal with it.

And I believe those species that can aren't doing it voluntarily.
Seriously, who cares?! Why is it a big deal to you?
Not a big deal to me, I think it is dumb and demeans women, just my opinion.

View attachment 507170
View attachment 507171

miss 2​

(mĭs)
n.
4. Miss

degradation​

• n.
  • n.
  • n.

A man isnt a woman. A man can be a trans woman though. Is that confusing to you?

And cross dressing fellows know they aren't broads, in spite of what they are saying.

These guys just get turned on by wearing a dress and being addressed as "ma'am", and even more than that, they love the idea of forcing straight arrows into publicly acknowledging that they are broads with their political muscle.
Do you think that cross dressing and transgender are the same thing??

View attachment 507170
View attachment 507171

miss 2​

(mĭs)
n.
4. Miss

degradation​

• n.
  • n.
  • n.

But you’re not a woman, right?

I think your perception of natural flow may be quite different than somebody else’s. I try and not and judge that for other people. If the way I feel about myself as a man is the same way another guy thinks about themself as a woman the that’s their nature.

Fair enough. What if they think of themselves as a cocker spaniel? That would be just their nature, correct?
I guess so… why?

So then you'd have no problem with them crawling on all fours in the nude at the park, and lifting their leg up to piss on a bush, right?
Wrong, laws still apply

Except the laws of nature, right?

View attachment 507170
View attachment 507171

miss 2​

(mĭs)
n.
4. Miss

degradation​

• n.
  • n.
  • n.

Do you think that cross dressing and transgender are the same thing??

So in your world, transgender individuals don't cross dress?

It is really pathetic that the qualifications to be Miss Nevada doesn't include having a vagina.

A lot of viewers, particularly in the current age, prefer broads with penises. Or to use the technical term, "Chicks with Dicks".

The pageant organizers are just reaching out to satisfy a growing segment of their base.

I never watch beauty pageants so I am not the target audience. However, I suspect they will lose many viewers by turning it into a freak show.
From 2aguy’s link, the following article was found:

It might come down to which pageant garners the most viewers. I haven’t watched a beauty pageant for many years, but I assume the major networks airing them still care about ratings above all else.

In the name of providing fair treatment for all, there should be pageants for transgender‘s separate from bio female contests. That would be a fair contest without the scores being influenced by the judges wanting to make a broad social statement. They (judges, executive producer, possibly networks) politicized this event to make it about a transgender statement. As the winner stated “to be a trailblazer”, but they yet again (think girls bathroom issue in public schools when the use of a gender neutral bathroom as a solution was rejected) making more people uncomfortable unnecessarily.

Fair contests for females, whether that be running track or in a pageant, have nothing to do with making social change statements. That changes the entire equation, reeks of placing a social agenda above the entire contest, and likely influenced the outcome.

View attachment 507170
View attachment 507171

miss 2​

(mĭs)
n.
4. Miss

degradation​

• n.
  • n.
  • n.

Show me a man that can spontaneously become a woman with the functioning sexual and reproductive organs of a woman and I'll buy that argument. Short of that, you're just a liar and anti-science.

It is really pathetic that the qualifications to be Miss Nevada doesn't include having a vagina.

A lot of viewers, particularly in the current age, prefer broads with penises. Or to use the technical term, "Chicks with Dicks".

The pageant organizers are just reaching out to satisfy a growing segment of their base.

I never watch beauty pageants so I am not the target audience. However, I suspect they will lose many viewers by turning it into a freak show.
From 2aguy’s link, the following article was found:

It might come down to which pageant garners the most viewers. I haven’t watched a beauty pageant for many years, but I assume the major networks airing them still care about ratings above all else.

In the name of providing fair treatment for all, there should be pageants for transgender‘s separate from bio female contests. That would be a fair contest without the scores being influenced by the judges wanting to make a broad social statement. They (judges, executive producer, possibly networks) politicized this event to make it about a transgender statement. As the winner stated “to be a trailblazer”, but they yet again (think girls bathroom issue in public schools when the use of a gender neutral bathroom as a solution was rejected) making more people uncomfortable unnecessarily.

Fair contests for females, whether that be running track or in a pageant, have nothing to do with making social change statements. That changes the entire equation, reeks of placing a social agenda above the entire contest, and likely influenced the outcome.

Probably the travesty was done because the investors thought the freak show would boost ratings.

Mr. Nevada is crowned Miss Nevada, isn't that special. I wonder if the only reason he won was because the judges felt sorry for him?

I don't know about "sorry for him", so much as just wanting to virtue-signal about how woke they are.
Why isn’t it just an option that she just won?
View attachment 507411

We always have to explain simple Biology to you stupid Moon Bats.

Because "she" ain't a she.

That gender confused dipshit has a pecker.

View attachment 507170
View attachment 507171

miss 2​

(mĭs)
n.
4. Miss

degradation​

• n.
  • n.
  • n.

Neither was the winner.

I think your perception of natural flow may be quite different than somebody else’s. I try and not and judge that for other people. If the way I feel about myself as a man is the same way another guy thinks about themself as a woman the that’s their nature.

Fair enough. What if they think of themselves as a cocker spaniel? That would be just their nature, correct?
I guess so… why?

So then you'd have no problem with them crawling on all fours in the nude at the park, and lifting their leg up to piss on a bush, right?
Wrong, laws still apply

The laws of nature would be totally fine with pissing in a Bush. Haha, you sound confused, did you get lost in your arguments? Focus

I guess so… why?

Wrong, laws still apply

The laws of nature would be totally fine with pissing in a Bush. Haha, you sound confused, did you get lost in your arguments? Focus

Better than sounding like a commie propagandist. Carry on commie, you're a waste of time.

Not a peep from the feminists.
What's to say? She won. Pretty, apparently considered a good representative of her state.
All the girls that spent their entire lives training or preparing for their dreams. Taken by a man that couldn't do it as a man. Lol, you loons are getting what you deserve.

Like leftist women care about beauty pageants. You do know that they've spent their lives hating and envying pretty females who didn't sit home alone with the Haagen-Dazs every weekend, right?

Mr. Nevada is crowned Miss Nevada, isn't that special. I wonder if the only reason he won was because the judges felt sorry for him?

I don't know about "sorry for him", so much as just wanting to virtue-signal about how woke they are.
Why isn’t it just an option that she just won?
View attachment 507411

We always have to explain simple Biology to you stupid Moon Bats.

Because "she" ain't a she.

That gender confused dipshit has a pecker.
You think she has a pecker? You sure?

Attachments

• 24AC27BD-389E-43B6-93FA-EBAEC519543A.jpeg
    24AC27BD-389E-43B6-93FA-EBAEC519543A.jpeg
    92.2 KB · Views: 10

View attachment 507170
View attachment 507171

miss 2​

(mĭs)
n.
4. Miss

degradation​

• n.
  • n.
  • n.

Neither was the winner.
Your point being?

Forum List

Back