Women...how's feminism working out for you? Man crowned Miss Nevada......LOL.....

I think your perception of natural flow may be quite different than somebody else’s. I try and not and judge that for other people. If the way I feel about myself as a man is the same way another guy thinks about themself as a woman the that’s their nature.

Fair enough. What if they think of themselves as a cocker spaniel? That would be just their nature, correct?

I think your perception of natural flow may be quite different than somebody else’s. I try and not and judge that for other people. If the way I feel about myself as a man is the same way another guy thinks about themself as a woman the that’s their nature.

Fair enough. What if they think of themselves as a cocker spaniel? That would be just their nature, correct?

Then they could win dog shows according to the Libtards.

It is amazing that women can't see the scam the democrat party has been running on them for decades....

Democrat men......women, you need sexual freedom so kill the babies so we don't have to pay for support.

Democrat men.....women, men who say they are women get to compete against you in women's sports, taking your awards and scholarships....

Democrat men......women, men can now not only compete, but win beauty contests that used to be just for women....

You have been played for fools....but keep playing, the democrat men appreciate your participation in your humiliation...

While I agree with your post, I don't necessarily agree with your title. Feminism, at least old-school feminism, is something very different from the Democrats and their "women as agenda tools" scam.

It is amazing that women can't see the scam the democrat party has been running on them for decades....

Democrat men......women, you need sexual freedom so kill the babies so we don't have to pay for support.

Democrat men.....women, men who say they are women get to compete against you in women's sports, taking your awards and scholarships....

Democrat men......women, men can now not only compete, but win beauty contests that used to be just for women....

You have been played for fools....but keep playing, the democrat men appreciate your participation in your humiliation...

Hahahahahaha! LOL, women who vote for DemoKKKrats deserve this.

I'm sure that's easy to say, but please keep in mind that women who DON'T vote for Democrats are getting equally mistreated.

I guess so… why?

Hey we all have our own sense of right and wrong. I was just asking if you feel good about yourself calling somebody you don’t know a fraud and a freak? Is that how you’d teach children to think and talk about others?

I hope he does. Why lie to children? These people are frauds and freaks and children should learn from honesty.

It's a race to see who can outwoke each other!

"Ohhh, our state was the first to crown a tranny in a beauty pageant !"

I guess so… why?

So then you'd have no problem with them crawling on all fours in the nude at the park, and lifting their leg up to piss on a bush, right?

Is this the guy you’re talking about?

View attachment 507170
View attachment 507171

Wouldn't call it a guy, more like a fraud or freak.

Wonderful. You feel good about yourself?

Tell me what I got wrong.

Hey we all have our own sense of right and wrong. I was just asking if you feel good about yourself calling somebody you don’t know a fraud and a freak? Is that how you’d teach children to think and talk about others?

The guy is no and can never be a Miss anything, that is a fraud.

miss 2​

(mĭs)
n.
1. Miss Used as a courtesy title before the surname or full name of a girl or single woman.
2. Used as a form of polite address for a girl or young woman: I beg your pardon, miss.
3. A young unmarried woman.
4. Miss
Used in informal titles for a young woman to indicate the epitomizing of an attribute or activity: Miss Organization; Miss Opera.
5. mis·ses A series of clothing sizes for women and girls of average height and proportions.

No matter how much surgery or drugs the dude will never be a woman or a girl. He's a fraud and claiming otherwise is a LIE. If I had children I would teach them to tell the truth, no matter how unpopular it might be. Obviously you were never taught that.

The dude is a trans woman. Ever heard of that before or do I need to post a definition?

I've seen Volkswagen bugs with a continental kit, that doesn't make them a continental. At least the VW with the continental kit doesn't rob real continentals of their value or prestige, like this guy did from real women. That's truth, deal with it commie.
There’s no robbing going on. The beautify page t had their rules and criteria and ran it the way they wanted to. Why do you care?

I don't know, I guess I just don't like the degradation of society. It's obvious that is exactly the intent of you commies. Does that make you proud?

What do you mean by degradation of society?

cause exclusion and discrimination and hateful control over how others express themselves and decide who they love is degrading to me… ridding society of those elements is better in my opinion

degradation​

• n.
    The act or process of degrading.
  • n.
    The state of being degraded; degeneration.
  • n.
    A decline to a lower condition, quality, or level.

You're just not too bright, are ya.

That’s exactly what I was talking about. What was confusing you?

It appears you are the one that's confused. A man can no more be a woman than that VW bug can be a Lincoln Continental. But hey, you commies have never been very good at science. There are a few animals in nature that can physically alter their sex, man isn't one of them. Truth, deal with it.

2aguy
Your rant demonstrates that you have serious issues with sex, and your ignorant condescension is not appreciated.

You apparently do not understand that everyone is entitled to liberty, equality, and self governnance, regardless of what body they inhabit. Some pointless beauty contest has nothing to do with this most important principle.

Since you insist on looking at every issue through the lens of what political party a person supports, explain why republican men are obsessed with supervising women's body parts, checking, fingering, sniffing. You guys are exceptionally dirty people, barnyard pigs like abbott. You people have no personal dignity and no respect for others.
Everyone has the right to happiness, except women. Men are taking over every aspect of your lives and winning. You're too stupid to see. Lol
Now JGood- are you trying to rile up all women, regardless of our position on this issue, on this fine message board? ;)

I hope he does. Why lie to children? These people are frauds and freaks and children should learn from honesty.
What lie are you talking about? I don’t see a lie… I see an ignorant ass in you and your ilk

I guess so… why?

So then you'd have no problem with them crawling on all fours in the nude at the park, and lifting their leg up to piss on a bush, right?
Wrong, laws still apply

View attachment 507170
View attachment 507171

miss 2​

(mĭs)
n.
1. Miss Used as a courtesy title before the surname or full name of a girl or single woman.
2. Used as a form of polite address for a girl or young woman: I beg your pardon, miss.
4. Miss
Used in informal titles for a young woman to indicate the epitomizing of an attribute or activity: Miss Organization; Miss Opera.
5. mis·ses A series of clothing sizes for women and girls of average height and proportions.

No matter how much surgery or drugs the dude will never be a woman or a girl. He's a fraud and claiming otherwise is a LIE. If I had children I would teach them to tell the truth, no matter how unpopular it might be. Obviously you were never taught that.

The dude is a trans woman. Ever heard of that before or do I need to post a definition?

I've seen Volkswagen bugs with a continental kit, that doesn't make them a continental. At least the VW with the continental kit doesn't rob real continentals of their value or prestige, like this guy did from real women. That's truth, deal with it commie.
There’s no robbing going on. The beautify page t had their rules and criteria and ran it the way they wanted to. Why do you care?

I don't know, I guess I just don't like the degradation of society. It's obvious that is exactly the intent of you commies. Does that make you proud?

cause exclusion and discrimination and hateful control over how others express themselves and decide who they love is degrading to me… ridding society of those elements is better in my opinion

degradation​

• n.
  • n.
  • n.

It appears you are the one that's confused. A man can no more be a woman than that VW bug can be a Lincoln Continental. But hey, you commies have never been very good at science. There are a few animals in nature that can physically alter their sex, man isn't one of them. Truth, deal with it.

A man isnt a woman. A man can be a trans woman though. Is that confusing to you?

View attachment 506950

It'll be easier to keep them barefoot and pregnant since they now know it's a waste of time competing in beauty pageants and sports events.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Gonna spread beyond that, if this keeps up. Why should a company bother hiring a woman, when they can get the EEOC credit for hiring women by hiring men in dresses AND also get EEOC credit for hiring from the LGBTQ community? It's a twofer, AND it will never require maternity leave!

View attachment 507170
View attachment 507171

miss 2​

(mĭs)
n.
4. Miss

degradation​

• n.
  • n.
  • n.

And I believe those species that can aren't doing it voluntarily.

Mr. Nevada is crowned Miss Nevada, isn't that special. I wonder if the only reason he won was because the judges felt sorry for him?

I don't know about "sorry for him", so much as just wanting to virtue-signal about how woke they are.
Why isn’t it just an option that she just won?
1625086312236.jpeg

View attachment 507170
View attachment 507171

miss 2​

(mĭs)
n.
4. Miss

degradation​

• n.
  • n.
  • n.

And I believe those species that can aren't doing it voluntarily.
Seriously, who cares?! Why is it a big deal to you?

Forum List

Back