Women...how's feminism working out for you? Man crowned Miss Nevada......LOL.....

I just filled out a form that asked my gender. There were 10+ options. The next question asked me my "assigned gender at birth". There were only two options. I guess the second question is the one they really pay attention to. The first question is to placate the nutcases.
Or it’s just to be inclusive. Don’t see why you gotta get all dramatic about it

I just filled out a form that asked my gender. There were 10+ options. The next question asked me my "assigned gender at birth". There were only two options. I guess the second question is the one they really pay attention to. The first question is to placate the nutcases.

Only a sicko would think that "inclusiveness" of a goddamn mentally retarded transsexual should be a criteria.

Only a sicko would think that "inclusiveness" of a goddamn mentally retarded transsexual should be a criteria.
I guess I’m a sicko then… whatever you want to call me I find it much better than being a close minded drama Queen like you

I guess I’m a sicko then… whatever you want to call me I find it much better than being a close minded drama Queen like you
You have to pretty damn sick in the mind to accept something as digusting as a transsexual. Glad that you admit it.

Of course you being a card carrying Libtard buffoon you are pretty sick in the mind when it it comes to most things.

You have to pretty damn sick in the mind to accept something as digusting as a transsexual. Glad that you admit it.

Of course you being a card carrying Libtard buffoon you are pretty sick in the mind when it it comes to most things.
Yeah I just don’t pretend to know what life is like through other peoples eyes and as long as they are not threatening others then I don’t feel the need to try and control, label or belittle them. I think the way you go about this is hateful, small minded and sick in its own right

marvin martian
I'm not a guy. And I never said that I support the building of women's clinics specifically in black neighborhoods, so do not put words in my mouth. I DO support access to the full range of medical services needed by women of all colors, including abortion.

Why are you implying that black women are too dumb to make their own decisions? That's pretty insulting.

It is amazing that women can't see the scam the democrat party has been running on them for decades....

Democrat men......women, you need sexual freedom so kill the babies so we don't have to pay for support.

Democrat men.....women, men who say they are women get to compete against you in women's sports, taking your awards and scholarships....

Democrat men......women, men can now not only compete, but win beauty contests that used to be just for women....

You have been played for fools....but keep playing, the democrat men appreciate your participation in your humiliation...

Sorry u lost. But seriously, who thinks feminists give a tinker's dam about "beauty pageants"....lol

Why are you implying that black women are too dumb to make their own decisions? That's pretty insulting.

I'm not, I'm condemning your fellow DemoKKKrats (and you for supporting them) for specifically targeting black children for abortions by disparately putting abortion mills in black neighborhoods, and spending millions of dollars to normalize killing children in black and brown communities.

This really gets to you on a deeply personal level, doesn't it?

Yeah I just don’t pretend to know what life is like through other peoples eyes and as long as they are not threatening others then I don’t feel the need to try and control, label or belittle them. I think the way you go about this is hateful, small minded and sick in its own right

See, you don't have a clue, do you? Like I said you Libtards are mentally disturbed.

This really gets to you on a deeply personal level, doesn't it?

Just another stupid Libtard to ridicule.

This forum is a target rich environment to ridicule sicko Moon Bats.

It is amazing that women can't see the scam the democrat party has been running on them for decades....

Democrat men......women, you need sexual freedom so kill the babies so we don't have to pay for support.

Democrat men.....women, men who say they are women get to compete against you in women's sports, taking your awards and scholarships....

Democrat men......women, men can now not only compete, but win beauty contests that used to be just for women....

You have been played for fools....but keep playing, the democrat men appreciate your participation in your humiliation...

Is this the guy you’re talking about?

View attachment 507170
View attachment 507171

Wouldn't call it a guy, more like a fraud or freak.

Wonderful. You feel good about yourself?

Tell me what I got wrong.

Hey we all have our own sense of right and wrong. I was just asking if you feel good about yourself calling somebody you don’t know a fraud and a freak? Is that how you’d teach children to think and talk about others?

The guy is no and can never be a Miss anything, that is a fraud.

miss 2​

(mĭs)
n.
1. Miss Used as a courtesy title before the surname or full name of a girl or single woman.
2. Used as a form of polite address for a girl or young woman: I beg your pardon, miss.
3. A young unmarried woman.
4. Miss
Used in informal titles for a young woman to indicate the epitomizing of an attribute or activity: Miss Organization; Miss Opera.
5. mis·ses A series of clothing sizes for women and girls of average height and proportions.

No matter how much surgery or drugs the dude will never be a woman or a girl. He's a fraud and claiming otherwise is a LIE. If I had children I would teach them to tell the truth, no matter how unpopular it might be. Obviously you were never taught that.

See, you don't have a clue, do you? Like I said you Libtards are mentally disturbed.
Looks to me like I got the clue and you’re stuck in an old fashioned cloud of ignorance. Why do you feel the need to tell other people how they need to look and act? What gives you that right and entitlement?

View attachment 507170
View attachment 507171

Hey we all have our own sense of right and wrong. I was just asking if you feel good about yourself calling somebody you don’t know a fraud and a freak? Is that how you’d teach children to think and talk about others?

miss 2​

(mĭs)
n.
1. Miss Used as a courtesy title before the surname or full name of a girl or single woman.
2. Used as a form of polite address for a girl or young woman: I beg your pardon, miss.
4. Miss
Used in informal titles for a young woman to indicate the epitomizing of an attribute or activity: Miss Organization; Miss Opera.
5. mis·ses A series of clothing sizes for women and girls of average height and proportions.

No matter how much surgery or drugs the dude will never be a woman or a girl. He's a fraud and claiming otherwise is a LIE. If I had children I would teach them to tell the truth, no matter how unpopular it might be. Obviously you were never taught that.

The dude is a trans woman. Ever heard of that before or do I need to post a definition?

marvin martian
I'm not a guy. And I never said that I support the building of women's clinics specifically in black neighborhoods, so do not put words in my mouth. I DO support access to the full range of medical services needed by women of all colors, including abortion.

Yet you commies pretend blacks are too dumb to get an ID to vote, is that not insulting?

Looks to me like I got the clue and you’re stuck in an old fashioned cloud of ignorance. Why do you feel the need to tell other people how they need to look and act? What gives you that right and entitlement?

If some deranged shithead wants to pretend he is a girl then fine. However, when asshole judges pick the sonofabitch to win a beatuty contest over real women to show how fucking "inclusive" they are then they deserve tremendous ridicule and scorn. Just like dumbass mentally disturbed shitheads like you who see nothing wrong with it.

View attachment 507170
View attachment 507171

miss 2​

(mĭs)
n.
4. Miss

The dude is a trans woman. Ever heard of that before or do I need to post a definition?

I've seen Volkswagen bugs with a continental kit, that doesn't make them a continental. At least the VW with the continental kit doesn't rob real continentals of their value or prestige, like this guy did from real women. That's truth, deal with it commie.

You would think that the basic requirement to participate in a women's beauty contest would to be actually a woman, wouldn't you?

Of course Libtards don't know anymore about Biology than they know about Economics, History, Climate Science, Ethics or the Constitution so they couldn't figure that out, could they?

The dumbasses think that some deranged gender confused shithead just saying he is a woman trumps having a pecker, don't they?

Forum List

Back