Women in black at Golden Globe... dressing to attract men's attention?

ok ok.... here she covered up a bit more - whew! .... interesting trio 'eh?

victoria-silvstedt-00-435.jpg

gotta love the 'conservative republican family values' hypocrisy.................. :lmao:

He's posing for a photo...not getting a BJ in the WH...

I don't care what any guy on this board says - if they say they would not want to be in Trump's place then they are lying, gay, or both. :p
Axios says Trump and Melania have separate bedrooms. Poor guy.

i can only imagine why she is staying with him. either he's got something to hang over her head from her past, or it's cause of her kid....
She has several billion reasons. And yet, during the inaugural balls, when they closed in on her face as she "danced" with Trump, she really did seem to be looking at him with great affection and even pride.
Who knows. She's a climber, so maybe the money is enough of a cologne.

uh-huh. we are talking about clothes, jr. or the lack of.... & how these women dress.
see..... ummmmm..... liberal hollywood - sluts.

See..... ummmmm..... how a woman DRESSES does not make her a 'slut'. Maybe you should have someone explain to you the difference between a 'slut' and one who dresses like one...

no............ REALLY????????????????????? wow -seems you are a little slow on the uptake, there...

image.png

ok ok.... here she covered up a bit more - whew! .... interesting trio 'eh?

victoria-silvstedt-00-435.jpg

gotta love the 'conservative republican family values' hypocrisy.................. :lmao:

He's posing for a photo...not getting a BJ in the WH...

I don't care what any guy on this board says - if they say they would not want to be in Trump's place then they are lying, gay, or both. :p

i can only imagine why she is staying with him. either he's got something to hang over her head from her past, or it's cause of her kid....
She has several billion reasons. And yet, during the inaugural balls, when they closed in on her face as she "danced" with Trump, she really did seem to be looking at him with great affection and even pride.
Who knows. She's a climber, so maybe the money is enough of a cologne.

then there is the one at the inauguration where she looked so sad.... i have mixed feelings about her.

some of them dress. talk, dance, sing like whores .....actually worse than whores
upload_2018-1-8_12-47-23.jpeg

Lady-Gaga-London-2015-outfits-billboard-1250.jpg

etc etc

Only the Trump zealots could determine that a woman wants to be harassed because she dresses sexy.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

OK. So please explain why they were dressing with their boobs and legs and elsewhere being exposed?
I am very sincere in wanting to know WHY did they dress that way?

What purpose? Attract attention? Right? Have pictures taken?
Haven't you ever watched an awards show before? Some young ladies dress in daring ways every year. It's stupid looking and not really "sexy," imo, but hey, since it's illegal to show up buck naked, that's the best they can do.

But why do they dress in daring ways? You haven't answered the question.
You'd have to ask them. However, you shouldn't confuse dressing for attention as "asking for" unwanted sexual advances. Remember, this is about abuse of POWER. Men thinking that because of their positions of power, they can use the women around them for sexual gratification whether or not the women are really willing.
What you seem to be implying is that men can't control themselves. Maybe they can't control Peter jumping around in their pants, but all the rest of it? Yes, they can! Some just whine and pretend it's a huge burden. You guys aren't really fooling anyone.
There’s got to be a line where common sense comes to play. Many women use their beauty and sexuality as a tool for advancement (if they have what it takes). I’m not saying this gives men the right to abuse women; however, some women know how to be a tease to get what they want. Also, I suspect that many women willing and maybe even enthusiastically participated with hollywood’s casting couch system to get to be movie stars.
Yes, I'm sure many have. They aren't in line to sue anyone for sexual harassment either.

Look at the Republican Taliban in here, what should they wear?
Why don't you men tell women how to dress?

You obviously missed my posts or are not talking to me. I am not telling anyone how they can / should dress. I am also defending women for dressing however they like. And, as I said, no matter how they choose to dress, dressing 'like a slut' is not 'asking' to be sexually harassed, sexually assaulted, raped, etc..

I care little how anyone in Hollywood dresses. The whole 'Red Carpet' routine is just another means to pa themselves on the back and to get attention.

I thought dressing in black was to make sexual harassment awareness. So why are these women showing off their boobs and legs?

View attachment 170561

View attachment 170564

Dear healthmyths
Yes they want to make money off their image and publicity.
But that is solely in the media, and doesn't involve physical contact.

Sure it goes both ways.
If a store advertises online that it is going to have electronics
on sale for Black Friday, that generates sales and publicity for customers.

But it also invites people who might want to steal from the store,
or watch customers come and go and steal from them!

Are you saying that if stores advertise their goodies online,
they deserve to get targeted for unwelcome purposes?

Sure this happens: if you advertise publicly you sell guns,
and robbers looking for those might come break in.

Of course there's that risk.

But aren't you going to blame the robbers? Or are
you REALLY going to blame the gun store for advertising
what they have to try to attract customers looking for that?

AND I truly agree with all your points especially "Of course there's that risk"!

That is the problem though. The vast majority of people take the EXCEPTIONS like Harvey, Spacey,Lauer and make them the RULE!
As a result we have gross exaggeration of the harassment problem. And when these women dressing sexily are trying to make a point they are simply blowing
a situation way out of proportion. I don't know the statistics but I'm guessing that for every 1 Harvey,etc. there are 1,000 men like me that would NEVER ever
put our hands on a woman salaciously. Or force a kiss. The VAST majority of men respect women. But once again we are letting the MSM 24 hour news cycle
dictate our reality! And I do enjoy watching these beautiful women display themselves but I like the vast majority are not as Oprah said last nite "brutally powerful men"!

OK. So please explain why they were dressing with their boobs and legs and elsewhere being exposed?
I am very sincere in wanting to know WHY did they dress that way?

What purpose? Attract attention? Right? Have pictures taken?
Haven't you ever watched an awards show before? Some young ladies dress in daring ways every year. It's stupid looking and not really "sexy," imo, but hey, since it's illegal to show up buck naked, that's the best they can do.

You'd have to ask them. However, you shouldn't confuse dressing for attention as "asking for" unwanted sexual advances. Remember, this is about abuse of POWER. Men thinking that because of their positions of power, they can use the women around them for sexual gratification whether or not the women are really willing.
What you seem to be implying is that men can't control themselves. Maybe they can't control Peter jumping around in their pants, but all the rest of it? Yes, they can! Some just whine and pretend it's a huge burden. You guys aren't really fooling anyone.
There’s got to be a line where common sense comes to play. Many women use their beauty and sexuality as a tool for advancement (if they have what it takes). I’m not saying this gives men the right to abuse women; however, some women know how to be a tease to get what they want. Also, I suspect that many women willing and maybe even enthusiastically participated with hollywood’s casting couch system to get to be movie stars.
Yes, I'm sure many have. They aren't in line to sue anyone for sexual harassment either.
Really! How can we know that some of the current accusers were not willing participants that now simply want to be on the Me Too band wagon?

Look at the Republican Taliban in here, what should they wear?
Why don't you men tell women how to dress?

You obviously missed my posts or are not talking to me. I am not telling anyone how they can / should dress. I am also defending women for dressing however they like. And, as I said, no matter how they choose to dress, dressing 'like a slut' is not 'asking' to be sexually harassed, sexually assaulted, raped, etc..

I care little how anyone in Hollywood dresses. The whole 'Red Carpet' routine is just another means to pa themselves on the back and to get attention.
Dressing like a slut may not be “asking for it”, but it definitely sends a message.

The three most beautiful / sexy women I have ever seen in my life were:

My wife when I 1st saw her:
Blonde pony tail (1st thing I noticed), Blue eyes (2nd thing I noticed), incredible smile, white tank top, blue jeans...

My wife on our wedding day
Beautiful white wedding dress, an incredibly intricate ponytail that had taken 3 hours to create - just for me, those blue eyes, and an incredible smile

My wife holding our daughter when she was born
Hospital gown, sopping with sweat, no make-up. those tired yet sparking blue eyes, and, again, an incredible but tired smile...

All the dressed up, 'make-up'ed, young, actresses in Hollywood wearing whatever they wanted would ever get an ounce of my attention, because nothing / no one is more real, beautiful, sexy, and incredible than that woman who I have gone through so much with and who has always held my heart sine that 1st day I saw her.

I could care less what any other woman, especially anyone in Hollywood, does / looks like....but that's just me.

For me, that is just part of the 'gossip' I do not care to indulge in. I don't care if they sleep in different wings of the WH as long as he performs his duties as President in a legal, Constitutional way that benefits the country and American people.
JFK and Jackie were the last presidential couple to have separate bedrooms. Interesting--of course they were Catholic and birth control wasn't allowed, so maybe that had something to do with it. Or all his affairs.

And yet, during the inaugural balls, when they closed in on her face as she "danced" with Trump, she really did seem to be looking at him with great affection and even pride.
...and just maybe she actually loves him. And Trump is actually a very caring person at times. There are many stories of him going out of his way to help people and families that go unreported because of personal bias / the desire to control the false narrative of who he is.

As I said, whether they actually love each other or not is insignificant 'gossip'. If you want to go down that road you can bring up how Hillary and Bill never touched each other for decades due to Bill's infidelity. Want to talk about a 'climber'? Those two stayed together because of the power / money. They used each other and deserved each other. I could also care if they loved each other or not, though.

Really! How can we know that some of the current accusers were not willing participants that now simply want to be on the Me Too band wagon?
"What if?" Really? You want to play imagination games as an argument here?
This is a serious issue that has needed to be addressed for a very long time and I sure don't appreciate anyone smearing the women who are coming forward.
So shut up.

Forum List

Back