Women in black at Golden Globe... dressing to attract men's attention?

"Why do men think of us sexual objects! Me too! Time's up!"

Women can wear a trash bag and men will still chase after them.

Just because a woman dressed sexy, doesn't mean it warrants sexual harassment or assault.
why are they wearing almost nothing?
it's not just what they wear, but how they talk, dance, act, etc
look at Selena in the SNL performance
F-ME F-ME

Why should they cover up? And what you may consider not modest, might be modest to someone else.

Women can wear a trash bag and men will still chase after them.

Just because a woman dressed sexy, doesn't mean it warrants sexual harassment or assault.
why are they wearing almost nothing?
it's not just what they wear, but how they talk, dance, act, etc
look at Selena in the SNL performance
F-ME F-ME

Why should they cover up? And what you may consider not modest, might be modest to someone else.
as stated in previous post--you can't keep going down the fashion ladder--you will be at the bottom
ok --let's let everyone wear nothing.....
let everyone wear erotic toys and clothing --
no--there has to be limitations--as there are on speed limits, free speech, etc

sex/sexuality/etc is one of of the most important, responsible ''acts'' because that's how babies are born!
irresponsible sex is one of the biggest problems in certain ''communities''
it starts a cycle of many problems

They want to display over the top sexuality, but then don't want creepy men staring at them and making crude comments. Good luck with that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do men not have control over their own tongues? I don't care if a woman is completely naked. A man needs to keep his crude comments to himself.

And in a perfect world, they would. In this one, however, there are always a few immature creeps who do not. That's why we say be smart. Would you advise a woman to wear a bikini to the beach in a Muslim country? Of course not. We say she should be free to do so. We say she should not be harassed or beaten if she does so. That does not change reality.

In this country, women are free to wear what they want. Men are also free to stare and make crude comments. It's not nice but it's reality.

Like Rose McGowan said, just more "Hollywood Fakery." Most dressed in black, knew about Weinstein's crimes for years. Yet they did nothing. They were just acting for the cameras again. They're hypocrite frauds. Period, end of story.

I thought dressing in black was to make sexual harassment awareness. So why are these women showing off their boobs and legs?
It's a woman's natural impulse to do that. And it's a man's natural impulse to pay attention to the woman's display. It's a simple system Nature has devised to promote procreation of the species -- and it works very nicely.

uh-huh. we are talking about clothes, jr. or the lack of.... & how these women dress.
see..... ummmmm..... liberal hollywood - sluts.

See..... ummmmm..... how a woman DRESSES does not make her a 'slut'. Maybe you should have someone explain to you the difference between a 'slut' and one who dresses like one...

Many women dress like sluts just for Halloween.

Only the Trump zealots could determine that a woman wants to be harassed because she dresses sexy.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

OK. So please explain why they were dressing with their boobs and legs and elsewhere being exposed?
I am very sincere in wanting to know WHY did they dress that way?

What purpose? Attract attention? Right? Have pictures taken?

So people will look at them and take pictures of them.

Not so they can be harassed, assaulted or raped.

The fact you think the first should lead to the second is the problem here, not what the women are wearing.

Only the Trump zealots could determine that a woman wants to be harassed because she dresses sexy.

OK. So please explain why they were dressing with their boobs and legs and elsewhere being exposed?

The fact you think the first should lead to the second is the problem here, not what the women are wearing.
they are doing it for $$$$$$
no--not the picture taking--their stage performances are slutty
their movie scenes are slutty
they are doing it for $$$$$$$

they are doing it for $$$$$$
no--not the picture taking--their stage performances are slutty
their movie scenes are slutty
they are doing it for $$$$$$$

And that still does not give idiots like you the right to harass, assault or rape them.

Most of us do our jobs for $$$$$$

Part of their job is to look hot, and they do it very well.

And in a perfect world, they would. In this one, however, there are always a few immature creeps who do not. That's why we say be smart. Would you advise a woman to wear a bikini to the beach in a Muslim country? Of course not. We say she should be free to do so. We say she should not be harassed or beaten if she does so. That does not change reality.

In this country, women are free to wear what they want. Men are also free to stare and make crude comments. It's not nice but it's reality.
Funny that it is predominately liberal "men" who take advantage of these naive and slutty woman. They're the ones encouraging these women to continue to embarrass themselves.

some of them dress. talk, dance, sing like whores .....actually worse than whores
View attachment 170573
Lady-Gaga-London-2015-outfits-billboard-1250.jpg

etc etc

melania has been seen dressed in less. so save the bullshit.
please link

51f6f7c9b388038c1cf43f99cb4c0cb0--malania-trump--kids.jpg

2B70F36700000578-3201088-image-a-6_1439846297212.jpg

78ccea95619050678e014882e1f4a2d9--trump-melania-ivanka-trump.jpg

ffe2b010c73101e55d3d1c10dcd196e7--melania-knauss-trump-trump-melania.jpg

will those do?

In a perfect world, it wouldn't. This is not a perfect world, so don't be stupid. That's the bottom line.

Forum List

Back