Women in black at Golden Globe... dressing to attract men's attention?

oh good god. a little cleavage & you are equating them with hookers?
wrong--it's not a little ..and not just cleavage

those 3 women are showing nothing except for plunging necklines. i'll ask again - would you be in favor of fashion police deciding what the dress code should be for females?
Since they are Hollywood leftists, I don't even think they should be alive. Let alone police their fashion.

i don't believe i asked you what you thought about it one way or the other & please note i do not care what you think, you little ridiculous freak.
These whores should all be hung. Cry some more for me.

lol.... 'cry'? lol.......

those 3 women are showing nothing except for plunging necklines. i'll ask again - would you be in favor of fashion police deciding what the dress code should be for females?
Since they are Hollywood leftists, I don't even think they should be alive. Let alone police their fashion.

i don't believe i asked you what you thought about it one way or the other & please note i do not care what you think, you little ridiculous freak.

Yes. Your last sniveling reply was obviously tear soaked. Lmao

26219198_1223796147723065_3362907380199124316_n.jpg

we are talking about their performances also
jumping in bed at every man[ or woman ] they see

when your president appears on the cover of playboy...indulging in the vices of that world, then you get to do no preaching about bed jumping. i also noticed you still have not answered my question.

sounds like you wouldn't mind a little american sharia law 'eh harmonicaaaaaaaaaa?
He's your president too...regardless of how hard you try to convince yourself he's not.

when your president appears on the cover of playboy...indulging in the vices of that world, then you get to do no preaching about bed jumping. i also noticed you still have not answered my question.

sounds like you wouldn't mind a little american sharia law 'eh harmonicaaaaaaaaaa?
I don't hear Melania complaining
sure--let's have all females running around with almost nothing on..real smart
if I were their parents, I'd be ashamed
''mom look, I'm a whore'''
that's exactly what I said a few years ago when I saw a picture Kim K had sent of herself out to the public when she was dressed like a whore
''look everyone, I'm dressed like a whore''

ever watch 1970s or 80s movies with whores--well they have a lot more on than the females of today

I thought dressing in black was to make sexual harassment awareness. So why are these women showing off their boobs and legs?

View attachment 170561

View attachment 170564
Republicans have different standards of beauty. Did she dress to impress him?

0266.jpg

I think those women in Hollywood dressed the way that made them feel good about themselves.

You're just assuming they dressed to impress men.

that's exactly what I said a few years ago when I saw a picture Kim K had sent of herself out to the public when she was dressed like a whore

ever watch 1970s or 80s movies with whores--well they have a lot more on than the females of today
The Hollywood sluts would make a whore blush...no doubt.

Yes. Your last sniveling reply was obviously tear soaked. Lmao

& i understand why you need to believe that.

I thought dressing in black was to make sexual harassment awareness. So why are these women showing off their boobs and legs?

View attachment 170561

View attachment 170564

0266.jpg

I think those women in Hollywood dressed the way that made them feel good about themselves.

Those are vegan libtards, obviously.

you still didn't answer.

what makes them "whores", lowlife pond scum?

View attachment 170561

View attachment 170564

0266.jpg

really? they look like they're clearly trailer park trash

They sell their souls for money and fame.

View attachment 170561

View attachment 170564

0266.jpg

really? they look like they're clearly trailer park trash
Too skinny to be trailer trash. Definitely vegan libtards.

like melania.

& marla.

like melania.

& marla.
They married it. You will see the difference.

They get paid to actually have sex in movie scenes all the time. They meet the definition of whores.

There's a time and place to dress sexy, and it probably isn't when you are supposedly trying to spread awareness about sexual harassment and sexual assault.

sexual harassment & especially assault need not have anything to do with how a woman is dressed. most times it's a show of power.

like melania.

& marla.

hack

like melania.

& marla.

oh i see.... marriage is about money.

got it.

Forum List

Back